• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ooh, day's almost over!!!
I feel like, while Mido's flavor isn't condusive of his alignment, I feel like his power has to do with his role, and as such was randomized. I doubt that Tristan would give scum that kind of power anyways
Unvote
As for who else to go to, I'm not sure. Going off Johnny's list, I'd be good with Minish, since I like having new players survive Day One (even though I know Spruce is experienced elsewhere) and I just discussed my thoughts on Mido. I'll make a vote before the end of the day when I decide.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I definitely feel minish link has been scummy! I hate scum! :ananger:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Twilight occurs in 30 minutes. I won't be around to officially end the day for a couple hours, so you guys can keep discussing but no more votes will count after that point.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote: Pendio

Didn't realize it was 9:00 already
Alas, good friend, for you were but one minute too late. Sloths may be slow, but still must be on time. ;)

~Vote Tally 1.4~
  • Libk (1) - Pendio
  • Pendio (2) - Johnny Sooshi, Libk
  • Mido (0) - Minish_Link
  • Minish_Link (3) - Jamie, spruce, DekuNut
Not Voting - Mido

Day 1 will end Tuesday, May 30, 6PM PST. With 8 alive, 5 votes are required for majority. For the first day only, at least 3 votes are required for a lynch to go through.

The first day was all over the place, and full of emotion. It took until the end of the day, but the group did eventually reach a consensus. They decided that Minish_Link had been acting somewhat odd, and that her sloth must have been one of the ones that was misbehaving. So, as much as it pained me to do it, I had to put her down. But that was clearly a mistake; after all, she was only still just an Adorable Baby Sloth. She wasn't even old enough to have a side, she was innocent through and through. The group was devastated by this turnout.

IN LOVING MEMORY:
Minish_Link - Adorable Baby Sloth
Day 1-Day 1
Rest in Peace

adorable-baby-sloth.jpg

The Living: (7)
  • DekuNut
  • Mido
  • Jamie
  • spruce
  • Libk
  • Pendio
  • Johnny Sooshi
The Dead: (1)
  • Minish_Link (Put down Day 1)
NIGHT ONE BEGINS

Night 1 will end Wednesday, May 31, 5PM PST. Please send all night actions to me by then.

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The night had ended, and I woke up to find that poor Jamie had been killed during the night. He had become sad after initiating the lynch of a poor Adorable Baby Sloth, and probably would have been a lot nicer to you guys today! Oh well. What's done is done.

Jamie was a Sad Sloth. :(

IN LOVING MEMORY:
Jamie - Sad Sloth
Day 1-Night 1
Rest in Peace

206a33a94252d5ef7a1f94f7fe4f6433.jpg

The Living: (6)
The Dead: (2)
  • Minish_Link (Put down Day 1)
  • Jamie (Killed Night 1)
DAY TWO BEGINS

Day 2 will end Friday, June 2, 8PM PST. With 6 sloths alive, 4 votes are required for a majority lynch. The half-majority rule no longer applies.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Yes! Survivied the night! *punches the air*
Anyways, I'd like to turn my attention to the Sooshi Shef, Jonny boy. Why the sudden change of heart at the end of yesterday? Why unvote someone who wasnt on the chopping block, didnt even have the half majority required? And why do it literally at EOD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom