• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Yes! Survivied the night! *punches the air*
Anyways, I'd like to turn my attention to the Sooshi Shef, Jonny boy. Why the sudden change of heart at the end of yesterday? Why unvote someone who wasnt on the chopping block, didnt even have the half majority required? And why do it literally at EOD?

My impression was that he was going to make a move to his suggested targets, but ended up missing EOD. I suppose the strange thing is, if he suggested those targets, why not move to them earlier? I'm not sold on whether Johnny is scum as of yet since I admittedly, through a weak day 1, haven't done a great job with reads as per usual. :(Also, his post outlining his targets I though was a good post, but that tidbit you mention is interesting.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My impression was that he was going to make a move to his suggested targets, but ended up missing EOD. I suppose the strange thing is, if he suggested those targets, why not move to them earlier? I'm not sold on whether Johnny is scum as of yet since I admittedly, through a weak day 1, haven't done a great job with reads as per usual. :(Also, his post outlining his targets I though was a good post, but that tidbit you mention is interesting.
I disagree. If he was going to move for one of them, he would've voted for one of them then, what with EoD right there. But he didn't. He just unvoted, showed no signs of voting elsewhere.

Mido

Version 1
I disagree. If he was going to move for one of them, he would've voted for one of them then, what with EoD right there. But he didn't. He just unvoted, showed no signs of voting elsewhere.

Only thing is, he missed EOD entirely. On second thought, I likely misunderstood you. Even in light of his missing EOD, you still would have expected a vote in that last post?

spruce

redolent needling balm
I see that as a townie move, not a wolf move. I was thinking the wolves are DekuNut and Libk, bit now this discussion of the Shoosi no-vote has me wondering about Mido and Shoosi.

I'm afraid of all of you, in you'd really like to know.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
But he was hoping to get in before EoD. If he intended to change his vote, he should've done it in what he thought was going to be his last post of the day. But he didn't. He just unvoted. What was the point in that?

spruce

redolent needling balm
But he was hoping to get in before EoD. If he intended to change his vote, he should've done it in what he thought was going to be his last post of the day. But he didn't. He just unvoted. What was the point in that?
So you think it's something of which we should be afraid?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So you think it's something of which we should be afraid?
I think that... it's all I've really got right now. If I had to vote right now, I'd vote for him. But I want to hear from him before I do anything.
Let's talk about you now, my friend. You mentioned myself and Libk as possible scum - would you mind expanding on that theory? Mido and Johnny kind of makes sense due to the last hour or two, but at this point I have no idea where you're coming from with us.

But I'm excited to be scared!

Pen

The game is on!
Well, I knew Jamie wasn't a glad sloth, but I wasn't expecting him to be a sad sloth. I though he'd be a mad sloth. :P

Anyway, I agree with what's been said about Johnny so far today. I'm happy that we've gotten some discussion going this soon. I am also quite inclined to vote for Johnny but I would like he hear his explanation to it.

spruce

redolent needling balm
What is it you think we've said about Johnny? 'Cause I only said righteous and hopeful things about Johnny. It's everyone else I'm worried about now, especially since you seem to know so much more about little ded poor baby Jamie you're not tellin' us?

So you don't think DekuNut and Libk are bad? You saw how Deku voted to lynch Libk in that first post, right? Then moved away? And how flirty they've been? That doesn't tell you something terrifying?

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
But spruce... I don't like deku... I like everyone. It's ok if you don't like me too. I just want to know why you don't *whispers into spruce's ear*

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Anyways, I'd like to turn my attention to the Sooshi Shef, Jonny boy. Why the sudden change of heart at the end of yesterday? Why unvote someone who wasnt on the chopping block, didnt even have the half majority required? And why do it literally at EOD?

More or less I forget game...busy and things. Then came back and realized how late. Panicked because of time and tried unvote, and did not look for count, so thought there was tie. Did not want random vote to cause coin flip over Pendio. If I had paid more attentshun, would also voted Minish_Link.

Atm, probably leaning Spruce or Mido, for same reasons mentioned before. Gonna try to think about it and decide who better choice...

Pen

The game is on!
Johnny's defense looks solid and makes me happy. A game with no role reveals such as this one makes discussion particularly difficult. At least I think so. But hey, I'm still just happy to be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom