• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
So guys! I've been pumped for this game, so how bout we get moving with a serious game? (Or at least as serious of a game as we can have with our natures)

You're right. And true to form I've voted you. Why delay my plethora of inevitable mishaps? Sigh...

Unvote
Vote: Mido

If somehow this kills me I'm going to haunt one of you, maybe both.

Not before it kills me first, of course. :kawaii:

spruce

redolent needling balm
Not before it kills me first, of course. :kawaii:
Are you an especially weak sloth? 'Cause if you are I could maybe let you hide behind these rocks in terror with me. We could play pick-up-sticks maybe, while waiting for certain death. Doesn't that sound fun?

Mido

Version 1
Are you an especially weak sloth? 'Cause if you are I could maybe let you hide behind these rocks in terror with me. We could play pick-up-sticks maybe, while waiting for certain death. Doesn't that sound fun?

Yeah, i-it does. :oops: I'm not very good at pick-up-sticks, but it is very fun nonetheless.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Pendio just inserting himself into the conversation, I see. Pendio likes inserting himself. I've seen him do it before.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 1.2~
  • Libk (1) - Pendio
  • DekuNut (1) - Mido
  • Pendio (2) - Johnny Sooshi, Libk
  • Mido (1) - spruce, DekuNut
  • Minish_Link (1) - Jamie
Not Voting - Minish_Link

Day 1 will end Tuesday, May 30, 6PM PST. With 8 alive, 5 votes are required for majority. For the first day only, at least 3 votes are required for a lynch to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom