• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, it looks like our friend Mido is pretty special!
Though if he is a bad sloth, that will not be good for us later on in the game since he takes more votes to lynch.

spruce

redolent needling balm
Spruce! As excited as I am to get votes, I must ask, why choose me? Why do you believe me to be more deserving than The Great Mido?
Your opening post didn't seem to take the grim spectre of death seriously. You policy voted weak sauce sloth Mido right out of the gate. That's just mean, even discounting how gleefully excited you were to death vote with your first post. I shuddered so much I swallowed a twig.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thats because of my emotions boy! Plus, read my (very exciting) conversation with Pendio earlier. I didn't policy-vote Mido; I checked whether it was him or Pen who caused the voting issue from earlier. Pen and I agreed to switch votes before the next vote count to check if Libk would end up with zero votes (from Pen with a worthless vote) or if Mido would (from Mido having a modifier that starts hin at -1. I bekieve the modifier is called Beloved.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Minish_Link still rubs me the wrong way! But it's hard to read with all of this flavour! Bah humbug! :ananger:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm very happy we found out about Mido's special ability. Of course we can't be sure, but I sort of doubt that makes him scum.

It is good we found out so early! I don't think we should doubt he's bad because of his special ability though. After all, the maf was randomized after the roles were set.

Due to that fact, and the fact that if Mido is bad, his ability will be worse for town the longer he lasts in the game, I'm going to

Vote: Mido

Seeing as we don't find out alignment after a death, just personality traits, I feel like this is the best move since there's not really much else to go on.

Mido

Version 1
The Great Mido?

I like your enthusiasm, but I think it's too soon for such undeserving flattery going my way. :( I sort of want to say you're town though right now, even if that's more based on my bad track record.

Unvote

Your opening post didn't seem to take the grim spectre of death seriously. You policy voted weak sauce sloth Mido right out of the gate.

Now this is why spruce is a great fellow: brutal honesty (he also offered to play pick-up-sticks, this guy is very nice).

It is good we found out so early! I don't think we should doubt he's bad because of his special ability though. After all, the maf was randomized after the roles were set.

Due to that fact, and the fact that if Mido is bad, his ability will be worse for town the longer he lasts in the game, I'm going to

Vote: Mido

Seeing as we don't find out alignment after a death, just personality traits, I feel like this is the best move since there's not really much else to go on.

I-I don't mean to be such a burden. :oops: I'm sorry.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Da day end in a bit. How everyone planning vote? I looking at a few options:
  • Mido (only player with anything we go off of)
  • Minish_Link (aggressive towards Mido, maybe scum pushing for early death)
  • Spruce (Defend Mido, could be scum bud or just scum who try to incriminate Mido)

I interested in hearing everyone thoughts. Particular @Jamie , feel like he has not said as much.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 1.3~
  • Libk (1) - Pendio
  • Pendio (2) - Johnny Sooshi, Libk
  • Mido (1) - DekuNut, Minish_Link
  • Minish_Link (1) - Jamie
Not Voting - spruce, Mido

Day 1 will end Tuesday, May 30, 6PM PST (around 5 hours from now). With 8 alive, 5 votes are required for majority. For the first day only, at least 3 votes are required for a lynch to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom