• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Greatest Mafia Game Ever (aka Sloth Mafia™)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As of now, I'd still vote for Johnny, because his defense doesnt feel very good to me. But I could also vote for Spruce quite easily, since hes comatantly throwing out names without providing any actual reasoning behind them.

spruce

redolent needling balm
Hmm.... I'd love it if you could explain your vote to me a little more, big boy.
You can't figure anything for yourself? :rolleyes:

Ok, so the ebil sloths are gonna want to throw us off their scent, so what are they inclined to do? Vote one of themselves right off the jump (mafia always got an eager one) with a 'joke' vote so everyone gets a good laugh and doesn't suspect them at all – that's DekuNotKnow voting Libk (“worked last game!”). Libk even laughed about it the hardest, and DekuNotToday said they might not unvote but then they did, 'cause who wants to kill their scum-buddy? Libk goes on to target everyone in the game, and even broadcasts they're gonna “lick” Jamie, who's now ded. Yessir, they've been buddy-buddt all game, and DekuNuthinHoney hammered little baby sloth saying they didn't know who to vote for. - So that's where I come up with Deku and Libk, even though DekuNegatory is now saying I comatantly never gave any reason whatsoever.
:ham:

But then there's Mido and Shoosi. Again, it's DekuNotLastNight who opens shading Johnny for not voting, where an ebil sloth would surely not want to stand out like a sore thumb. And who comes to Shoosi's defense? It's Mido, saying JoSo would likely have gone with Mido, Minish, or spruce but ran out of time trying to deliberate and coordinate with others. But then Mido gets into trouble too, excusing themselves saying their read-dar is all broken and how interesting DekuNotWrong is, trying to find a reason to agree with them. And Johnny shows up saying they're looking for a “better choice” than spruce or Mido, making it look like Mido and Shoosi are in cahoots.

Then Pendio finally jumps into the new day agreeing with Deku against Johnny, just so they'll have a reason to lynch somebody, anybody. Then immediately does a flip-the-whirl after Johnny posts. So let's look at Pendio, slinkering as the last one to show up in the game with already a vote against them, and so they too vote in their first post – votes Mido, while claiming to be happy whether they live or die. When Jamie (who's ded now) votes Pendio (putting Pen in the lead at 3) it's Johnny who defends Pendio too.

That's when we find out Mido has a 1-vote protection, sure making it look as if Mido is a good sloth, so Mido and Shoosi are probably not in cahoots.

That why I solve the game as Pendio and DekuNutduggery being ebil sloths out to kill the rest of us or make us part of their gang of ne'rdowells. It's all very frightening and terrifyingly dastardicious. :eek:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You know, you explained that very well *draws circles in the sand* you can touch my but if you want to if you don't, that's ok. But I like how you explained that. It's just better to give reasoning behind your vote, you know? And you did it. I liked it a lot.

With Deku voting me, I think he was talking about the game I just modded. The town had to figure out that there were no mafia among them so he could been talking about that. I don't know. But I think it could be Pendio and Sooshi. Oh how I enjoy Sooshi.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm excited to read your post Spruce!

[READ COMPLETE. COMMENCING REPLY IN 3... 2... 1...
That... makes no sense.
You're basing your Pen argument on me being scum, but you're basing your me argument on me and Libk being scumbuds. We know for sure there are two scum (see: OP), so some piece of your logic is flawed. A large piece of it most likely. I'm not saying that Pen is town, or that I trust Libk, but it's impossible for all three of us to be scum.
And yeah, the reason Libk brought up was my reason for the D1 voting. I threatened his physical wellbeing when I was dead and realized what was happening in that game.
But hey, you've given reasoning now I guess. It's a massive conspiracy theory that makes literally no sense all bunched together, but hey, it's reasoning I guess.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
This everyone who play and still alive.

DekuNut
Mido
spruce
Libk
Pendio
Johnny Sooshi

Allignment no reveal on death, 2/8 scum means our odds for scum catch are always 1/8, no matter who die when. But odds for scum still alive does change as sloths die. So there two possible odds.
1) No scum dead, 2/6 scum alive
2) One scum dead, 1/6 scum alive

Dis put us at lylo today if both bad sloth still alive. If one bad sloth gone, then LyLo not till next day, assuming constant pattern of lynch and bad sloths nk (which is assumed happen to poor Jamie). All of this means we need to lynch bad sloth today or tomorow in order to ensure win regardless how many bad sloth still live. If no lynch happen, we have better odds (2/5 vs 2/6), but higher risk by stretching days.

Not sure how I feel about Spruce. If Spruce is good sloth, logic is semi-flawed but might be partially on for who bad sloth are. If Spruce bad sloth, the move is double bluff to try to cover and then say "why would bad sloth say something like this"

I never know how to think in these situations...or any really so I may be wrong but I'm looking at Spruce as top suspect for bad sloth.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~Vote Tally 2.1~
  • Pendio (1) - spruce
Not Voting - Mido, DekuNut, Johnny Sooshi, Libk, Pendio

Day 2 will end Friday, June 2, 8PM PST (around 9 hours from now). With 6 alive, 4 votes are required for majority. The half majority rule does not apply this day.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'd be down for the extension! We're having good conversation today!
Vote: Extension
YAAAAAAAAAY

Also gonna make an actual vote
Vote: Spruce
His post explaining his "logic" only made me dislike him more, for the reasons I've described. Either he's stretching to put out any lynch candidates he can, or he's ignoring the setup of the game itself in his logic. I find the former more likely, and I don't like either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom