• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Shall I direct you all to the training area now? It's one of the biggest places here in Weapon Point...I've been to the place a couple of times"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance presses the button. "Uhhhhhh..."

Shannon nods and takes his spear out of his pocket and expands it. He then tinkers with it. "I'll only be a sec, once we're done here we can leave."

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Guess I should do somethin'?)

"I'll wait here for the others, and I'll tell them where you've gone," Kathrine said, waiting on the bench.

She didn't feel at all like going to practice, and waiting for the others seemed like a good excuse for her.

"It's a switch, not a button. Don't push it!" After a moment, it clicks and a jolt of electricity goes up the blade. "Only your thumb print can do that. If you are the Dreamer like they say, then eventually you'll be able to do it telepathically. Best of luck, you techno-nerd."

Melica takes something off the wall. "This?" It's like a long black rope with a handle. She grips the handle and unwinds it, seeing fringes on one end. "Oh, it's a whip! That is... awesome. That is really awesome." Upon closer inspection, the rope part is lined with a ton of grayish dots. Meli holds the handle a bit tighter, and the spots glow green. "I have a funny feeling this does some cool stuff."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki lead the group to the Training Grounds of Weapon Point. Nothing changed that much since she was last there.

"There are dummies spread throughout the place. If you need anything ask me and I'll have an answer for you. And now...Xavier come with me so I can teach you how to use the hidden blades." She told them.

Xavier silently followed Mizuki into a area, it looked like one of those private session rooms. Except it for being outside in a field like place.

"First lesson...,"

Go_Skyward

Lance nods, "Impressive... I'll... try my best to use it to the fullest!"

Shannon finishes up tinkering with his spear, "Alright. Finished. Let's go, guys. The others will probably think we got lost or something if we stay much longer, thanks again, Kira." Shannon puts his spear back in device mode and proceeds to walk out of Kira's shop.

"Yep, it does. You'll find them"

"Wow. Thanks, Kira. I guess I'll see you some other time?" Meli nods and walks out, closing the door behind her.

Kira sighs once she's gone. "They way things are gonna go, maybe not..."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
((Sorry, Waffle. I don't have a PC of my own right now. I only get to use my bf's while he's at work! I'm building my own PC soon, though, so I can reply more often))

Ysera watched as others practiced swings against dummies... and decided to find one for herself. She started weaving, as though she were dancing, and would lash out with a fan. Each time, it seemed she would miss.

She spent several frustrating minutes at this.

masterSword2

Smile!
Cameron looked at the Dummy in front of him. He took a slash at its throat with one of the daggers. Then the other. He continued cutting and stabbing the dummy in any place he knew was lethal, until finally he felt satisfied. "It certainly has been a while since I'd used daggers." Thought Cameron. "It might not be a bad a idea to use my katana too." He went though a series of slashes and stabs until was worn out. "That should be enough."

Go_Skyward

Lance and Shannon walk out with Melica and Olivia.

Shannon then speaks, "We should find the others, then... but where would they be?"

Lance shrugs, "Buying weapons... training... I dunno."

Shannon doesn't reply, he just scans the surrounding area for the rest of his companions.

Go_Skyward

Lance nods, "Oh yeah. I could use some training.... more like teaching..."

Shannon put his hands in his pockets, "Guess we could look around for a nearby training area, I betcha that's where the others are."

"Probably. Like I said, I haven't been in Weapons for a while. But I recall it being not to far of, maybe over there somewh-yeah, over there somewhere." She grins, looking striaght at the place. "Lucky guess?"

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia hadn't gotten to say much about the weapon, but she had loved it the moment she saw it.

She then had followed the others outside and Melica was pointing out the training center.

"Ooo," Olivia smiled, "nice! Let's go, then! I haven't practiced with a sword in years

Max decided to stay back with Katherine. He took a seat a few feet away from the girl and examined his weapon. This time, he figured he would stay silent. The last couple attempts to talk to the girl had only ended up with her not really wanting to talk.

I ain't gonna keep making a fool of mah self He thought to himself. He heard some voices and looked up to see Shannon, Lance, Melica, and Olivia walk out of the shop. From the way they were gesturing, it looked like they were going to go train. Still not wanting to train, he merely continued to look over his weapon.

Meli steps inside, amilign at the wide area and dummies scattered about. On a complete impulse, she swings her whip of her shoulder and flings it above her head. When the loop forms, she flicks her writs and it cracks, smacking against the nearest dummy in a surely maiming strike across the chest and neck. It leaves a long mark.

Meli lets the whip fall, smiling. She then realizes she caught the attention of everyone in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom