• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon smirks, "Nice one, Meli." Shannon then quickly pulls the device out of his pocket, making it transform into a spear once again.

Shannon then throws the spear at the same dummy Melica used, hitting it where it's heart would be. Shannon then quickly puts on a glove with a blue button on it. He then calls back his spear. (kind of like how Thor would call back his hammer)

Lance is very impressed by the skills of his comrades to the point where all Lance can mutter is "whoa."

"Shut up." She flicks her whip at another dummy,. this time gripping it more tightly. It wraps around its torso, and suddenly the green spots flash brightly. The top half of the dummy falls off.

"Um... I did NOT see that coming, I'll admit." She wonders what it would do to an actual human torso, figuring the affect would be a lot less... so.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Olivia watched as Shannon and Melica showed off their talents. She felt her mouth drop open slightly at seeing the two so skilled.

Then she smirked and looked at a dummy to her right. She braced herself and started running towards it.

"YAAAAAAAAH!" she threw her body into a complete spin and held her sword out, aiming it at the dummy. When she came to a stop, she looked back over at her target. The head had been chopped clean off at the base of the neck.

"Yes!" she pumped her arms by her side in victory.

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Kathrine noticed how Max had been the only one to stay behind with her. Although she didn't feel like being social now, she felt she owed it to him for being kind. Without looking up though she simply said, "Thank you," quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Nice, Olivia. It's a bit harder on a moving foe... but hey, you just keep practicing, right?" She tried to crack her whip again, expecting the angle of the loop to mess it up, but she quickly realizes that it practically cracks itself.

When it tears the head of Olivia's dummy in half, taking her by surprise again. "Um, sorry for that."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

"No, that was cool! And as for your earlier comment...when you're as awkward and ungraceful as me, killing non-living, non-moving foes is still one heck of a victory," Olivia smiled then picked up the split in half head of the dummy. She examined it, "And seriously, that was cool. You're pretty good with that whip for someone who hasn't used it in awhile."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia's eyes widen, "Wait, with the whip?" she paused and tilted her head, "you mean the whip right? If not, sorry, I can be very blonde for somebody with dark brown hair..." she gave a sheepish smile.

"No, it's all right. Everyone gets blond moments... I do mean the whip. Here ya go, it's relatively simple." She passes her the whip. "Throw it above your head so that if forms a loop, then flick your wrist down. Just flick it, don't actually fling your whole arm. The crack is it breaking the sound barrier, not ground contact."

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Olivia took the whip and bit her lip nervously.

Hopefully I don't hurt anyone...

She moved away a little bit and aimed at one of the dummies. Then, she raised the whip above her head and watched it closely. When it made a loop, she quickly flicked her arm down a bit.

Crack...

It wasn't a very strong crack, but when she looked at the damage, it had cut through the dummies chest. She smiled, "Awesome!"

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon watches as the two women take turns using the whip on the dummies. (that sounds...)

"Heh. Cute. But Those Demons will be rougher than that. Trust me. I've fought a few." Shannon then approaches another dummy and he swings his spear above his head, he then comes down for the kill, slicing the dummy completely in half.

"If you want a dummy to die, you go for the head or chop it in half. A couple of wounds the chest for a real demon won't hurt it much... I learned that the hard way..."

Lance listens to Shannon's lesson about killing demons and wonders what these things look like... and if he'd ever need to fight them himself. Lance takes a deep breath and decides he should try to take out one of the dummies. He attempts to hold his sword like an action hero and charges towards another dummy. In mid-run his eyes go glazed over again and he then go in for the kill on the dummy. Upon contact with Lance's blade, the dummy practically explodes. Lance then snaps out of his dazed state. "Whoa. WHOA! Did I...?"

Shannon saw Lance's attack attempt and starts slow clapping, "Did you cue the glazed over eyes or did you get possessed again?"

Lance stands there in awe, "I... didn't... I couldn't have... Whoa..."

Shannon shrugs, "You still need to learn without dreamy's help. You stance needs work."

Lance nods. "Yeah..."

(might as well make Lance do something cool. XD)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Gonna do somethin'...)

After a while in silence, Kathrine decided that she should probably get to the practice area so she knows at least a little bit of how to use her staff. The others were all there anyway, and so she might as well stick with them in case they were ready to go yet.

"Let's go practice," She said to Max, standing up and smiling as a gesture of courtesy.

When Kathrine arrived at the practice area, she saw all of her 'comerads' practicing with what they had got. She decided she didn't want to attract attention to herself, and stayed in the back with a tree stump to practice on. Kathrine pulled out her small stick, or that was what is was now, and shook it so it enlarged itself for her to use. She hesitate for a moment, not knowing how to really use it, but then she just started whacking the stump from all angles.

Meli watches and listens calmly. "Olivia. Give, please." It's no wonder she added the weird flash cut thing...

"I've only met those things once or twice. But I know what you mean, the one time I was armed , strikes to the chest never killed it. So, now we do the flashy thing around the neck, right?" She readies her whip. "It's not ideal, but we're fighting two battles, keep that in mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom