• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
(oooo, cool! I like Kira :D)

Olivia had followed Melica to the shop and had stayed silent all through the crashing. Now, she looked at the sword this Kira girl was presenting to Lance.

"Ohhh, that's awesome," she smiled, "I'm definitely getting a sword."

Max had gone with Mizuki's group, now he went around the shop and looked around. Nothing seemed all that appealing.

Then he saw it. A metal pole with...some sort almost concealed button on the side. He picked it up and pushed it. A curved blade suddenly appeared out of the side with a sharp SHING noise.

A smile crept up his lips. It was perfect.

He quickly asked the man at the counter if he could purchase the weapon, and the man told him to be careful, the tip of the blade had a special poison that could be released with the button, and then there was a special button that allowed the pole to fold in.

Max thanked him, payed, and went back to the front of the store to wait for the others.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki saw Max waiting in front of a shop, she noticed his new weapon.

"So...is that everyone?" she wondered.

"There's four of us....so that should do it..." Xavier guessed.

"Yep...that's all of us. Now, let's head back to Cameron and then meet the others where I had lost my mind....*sigh*"

Mizuki looked at her old hidden blades. It was her first weapon she had made, the pair are the rarest ones that people can find. She still remembers how to use them.

They still look brand new to me...that merchant has taken good care of them...Now Xavier has to do the same...

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Lance glances (lol) at the weapon covered in the cloth that Kira presented before him, "I uhhh... wow... errrmmm..."

Shannon shrugs, "because HE IS him. Oy. Show us the sword already, not like it's gonna hurt anything! I don't care if it isn't finished, Dreamy here doesn't even know how to use the thing. yet"

Lance then asks, "What's with the 'dreamer' nicknames?"

Shannon slaps his hand onto his forehead, "You are really dense sometimes..."

(It was tragic, guys! Okay! Leave me alone! *sobs* ha... ha. lul)

((NEVER. lol. I adore Kira, she's such a layered character. Realer than any other I have.))

"It's not done! Okay, fine. Look." She unwraps the black cloth. It's a sword blade, elegant and long and already sharp. It's beautiful, etched with foreign letters near the base. "Like I said... IT'S NOT DONE. And you can just have one I've already got. Meli, I take it you want a weapon, too?"

"Yes. Something cool. Something.. different? You said you had big ideas for me..."

"That I do. Stay here." Kira picks up a few tools at a cluttered workspace and quickly fuses blade and hilt. "Not done yet!" She takes some wires and little scraps, tinkering with ti for a moment. 'Okay, now it's done." ((you get whatever image in your head you want of it, I know what it looks like to me, but it's really frigging epic and the most beautiful sword... ever...)) "Almost three years of work. Don't waste it, dream boy." She hands it to him, hilt-first, then turns to Olivia. "You want a sword, too, hmm? Act like you're holding one for a second."

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ysera wandered Weapon's Point, still thinking about the woman... until a familiar face caught her eye. It was Cameron. He was only standing there, waiting, it seemed. She approached him.

"You don't need a weapon?" She asked quietly with a smile.

masterSword2

Smile!
" I was lucky enough to find one quickly. And cheaply for that matter!" He said with a laugh. "Since everyone else is off getting weapons, I'm waiting here so everyone knows where to regroup. Were you able to get those fans of yours turned into a weapon?"

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
With a smile, she flicks one open, showing him. And quickly puts it away. She gets nearer, whispering in his ear. "Actually, a strange woman had these for me. And they're the same pair of fans Elliot took from me before... She seems to have mysterious powers, and knows me even though I've never seen her before. Perhaps if we need to, we can go to her for guidance."

She looks Cameron over, and then surveys the area, and then back to Cameron. "Do you know this area well? Perhaps we should get some practice fighting with our new weapons if there's a place to train around here." She shifts her bangs in front of her eyes nervously. "I've never been here myself, so I really don't know what they offer."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki found Cameron and Ysera at they place where they would regroup.

"We're back...." she said to them.

masterSword2

Smile!
"Unfortunately I'm also unfamiliar with the area. Thankfully though, Mizuki isn't." Now talking to Muzuki, Cameron says "Ysera had the good idea that we should practice with our weapons a bit. Do you know of any places we could do so?"

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Yeah....it's just west of here. I need to sharpen my skills actually..." Mizuki answered.

"I need to practice as well...I never got the hang of using hidden blades...Maybe.. Mizuki you could teach me..." Xavier said.

" I wouldn't mind doing that." she said while stretching.

Zelda_Ali_Baba

Why did the humans attack
Max followed Mizuki and the rest of the crew back to the regrouping point. Now they were discussing where a practice area could be.

"Uhhhh," Olivia her left hand on her hip and held her right arm in the air, as if she were pointing a sword upward.

(Hey, Monlith, this (sorry it's really big)

War-Blade.jpg
is the sword I picked out for Olivia. Except the writings and stuff would be a red color. BUT if you have another idea for Olivia then I'm fine with that too! :3)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
(Once again! Sorry guys! I didn't do ANYTHING yesterday because I had a headache all day yesterday... might be caused by all the time I log on the computer, but oh well! XD)

Lance touches the blade with his two fingers while holding it with his left, the sword was beautiful and he... almost felt like he didn't deserve it. But, for the sake of his companions and the people of Ecnal, he would wield it wisely. "T.... thank you, Kira. It's beautiful..."

Shannon then pipes up, "Hey, Kira, while you are fixing Olivia a blade... can I use a table or something to fix up my spear. I just need to make a few adjustments." (just giving him something to do)

"Fine. But touch NOTING. Most of this stuff is lethal for now. Going to be lethal-er later, but still... Okay, you. Looks good, I think this'll work." She goes around a wall again, ignoring Meli's gestures of caution, and more crashing was heard. "Every time she gets out of sight..." Meli sighed.

Kira emerged, muttering under her breath, with a sheathed sword. "Try this." She passed Olivia a long blade with intricate red inscriptions. "Also, Dreamy dude. Push your thumb against that gem on the crossguard, give it a second to recognize you. Meli, on the wall to the left."

((I finally figured out what to give Meli... a whip. Yes, Silver?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom