• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

((I knew that. DUH. I'm intelligent. But Kira and Meli... it's a pretty tight-knit friendship. You'll see later in Era.
MONOLITH FAILS: Expected reaction: Oh yay! I was right. Sweet cameo! GOT REACTION: ... Hmrg. NOW FEELS RATHER LIKE SAYING: ...sigh... ))

"Shut up. I'm busy."

"You're always busy, you idiot. Come on!"

A head poked around the corner. "What do you want, Melica? I seriously have work to do."

"Long story... I need a weapon. As soon as possible. Can you do that? You still owe me for the--"

"I know, I know! And you brought Shannon Wolf, too." She shakes her head. "Nice job. Greetings." She turned back around the corner and a loud clang issued form her general area, followed by a lot of swearing and a sound like a hammer smacking solid steel.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ysera, too, hadn't caught the meeting place. She was busy wondering where Elliot had gone to... Well, great. Oh well. She was sure to find them eventually.

She wandered through Weapons Point, another of the places she had never been. Vendors lined the streets, their booths glistening with various sharp weapons, some bigger than her, and some as small as her pinky finger. Her green eyes examined them... but none of them seemed appealing to her. She reached to her sides... and then remembered that Elliot had taken her fans. Well... it seemed like she wouldn't able to have those modified now.

She wandered rather aimlessly, not realizing that she was getting further and further from the crowds... not realizing the more and more spaced shops, with fewer and fewer weapons (at least ones that were showing). There were still some people hovering around the stalls like shadows.

Now she started to notice. She tensed... and then saw a small, gaudy tent at the end of the lane. She approached- the cloth was red velvet, and it had lines of bells and coins strung along it. She moved the curtain that was the door aside.

"Welcome, young lady. I've been expecting you."

((Sorry, I've got to go to work. I'll post the second part of this after))

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Ysera cautiously enters the tent....

The inside is larger than it looked from outside. A royal purple clothed table dominates the center of the circular room. Tapestries hang along all sides covering most of the wooden beams that support the exterior of the tent. The inside is lit by numerous candles... though the light doesn't seem to only be coming from those...

A cloaked woman sits behind the table, almost all of her covered save for two hands garnished with various gleaming gemstone rings. The woman's age cannot be determined... though from the voice, the figure is certainly an older female.

"Sit. Sit, Ysera." The woman's hand motions to one of the cushions in front of the table. Ysera sits, curious about this woman. "You've started on a remarkable quest, haven't you, dear?" Ysera, surprised, opened her mouth to explain without thinking. But the woman raised a hand, silencing her immediately. "I know everything about you, child. Now, why don't you rest awhile and have a drink?" The woman gestured to the table top where, to Ysera's left, sat a mug she hadn't noticed before just that moment. Ysera took the mug and raised it to her lips. It was- "Hot chocolate, your favorite." Ysera blinked, but was becoming quickly accustomed to this woman's seeming psychic abilities.

As Ysera drank, the woman hummed a quiet tune... one Ysera had heard before. One she sang herself. After a few minutes, the woman spoke again. "I have a gift for you Ysera. I'm sure they'll prove useful." She put her hands below the table, and when they came up again, they held to familiar items, which were laid neatly on the table.

"My fans..." Ysera said. This woman was obviously something spectacular. Ysera picked up the fans... they were heavier, sturdier than before. She flipped one open- each edge was lined with a strong and sharp blade. When she flipped the fan back again, she saw that the blades were so thin that they weren't visible in the closed position. "How can I repay you?"

The woman laughed. "Simply continue on as you have, child. You and your group of friends are destined for great things." Another light chuckle. "And do remember to pay this lonely woman a visit once and a while."

Ysera nodded happily. She would not soon forget this woman alone at the end of Weapon's Point. "Absolutely."

Ysera went back out into the streets, refreshed and renewed from the encounter. Now... to find the others.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Mizuki looked at the daggers, she was rather impressed of his choice.

" Excellent choice, they are the best weapon to use in close attacks...," she replied.

Xavier glanced at them, they looked really sharp to him. His blade didn't look sharp as the daggers.

"Mizuki, I'm going to look around and see what they have in shop. Want to come with me?" he explained.

Mizuki looked at Xavier then yawned.

"Sure why not..." she replied back.

"Need any help...?"
A loud bang echoes through the shop, and more swearing follows.
Meli groans. "Excuse me." She goes over and helps Kira, who grunts in acknowledgement. In a few minutes, Meli comes around the wall. "She's ready for you now. Sorry for the... weirdness. She's a bit eccentric, but hey. A good ally to have."

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Thanks Cameron...once everyone is back from getting weapons we'll meet up with the others..." Xavier said.

Xavier and Mizuki walked around the place to see if something catches his attention. They got to one stand that had two hidden blades that got his attention. Mizuki looked at them and was surprised.

My old hidden blades... she thought

"Get them if you like..." the merchant said to him.

" I'll be glad to take them...how much?" he replied back.

"They're free...I've been waiting to give them to a friend of the Heterochromic Trickster..." he said.

Xavier was surprised that he knew Mizuki.

"Thank you....but how do you know that I'm friends with her?" Xavier wondered.

"Her grin....Mizuki leaves something like that to tell that she's befriended someone." he answered and handing the blades over to him.

Xavier and Mizuki left the merchant and she watched him equipped them.

"Take good care of those...They were a old creation of mine..." Mizuki said to him.

" I promise...they'll be taken care of as if they were fragile glass..." Xavier replied.

" Thank you...Xavi. " she whispered.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
((I knew that. DUH. I'm intelligent. But Kira and Meli... it's a pretty tight-knit friendship. You'll see later in Era.
MONOLITH FAILS: Expected reaction: Oh yay! I was right. Sweet cameo! GOT REACTION: ... Hmrg. NOW FEELS RATHER LIKE SAYING: ...sigh... ))
(lul. I'm glad Kira has a cameo. lul)

Shannon sighs, "I guess an ally is an ally, then. Anyways... Kira, right? I need a weapon here for Dreamer Boy here," He points to Lance.

"W-w... weapon? I... don't know how to fight." Lance stutters.

"Doesn't matter. The Dreamer knew how to fight, the more orbs we collect, the more memories you get. You'll remember. Now... he used a..." Shannon speaks but gets interrupted.

"Sword! I like swords! So pointy... and... so cool!" Lance smiles.

Shannon shrugs, "Yeah. That. Just... make him a sword."

Lance says, "Something really cool! Something nobody else has thought up!"

(sorry guys, one again. I got side tracked. I am real bitter about what happened to Fire Emblem Awakening.... yeah... raeg.)

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((What happened with Fire Emblem: Awakening? o_O))

Dagger held in a gasp from his hiding spot in the shadows. That immature little kid was the Dreamer? Almost against his will, his hand drifted to his chest for a second before pulling it back.

"No," He scolded himself. "It'll do you no good getting all sentimental right now. But maybe..."

He continued watching the Dreamer, thinking of ways to get himself in that group. It may be his last chance...

((Hey, look. I like dots too.))

((iiiit was delayed... yeah. And at least you think it's cool. I can finally reveal a few less serious points of her personality... damn, I miss her.))

"A sword? I have a lot. But, dreamer, huh... You're saying he IS the dreamer, eh? I have just the thing." Kira goes around the wall again. Meli tries to stop her, but retreats and sighs. "Carnage in three... two..."

"It's only half-finished, but really it should only take a few-- DARN IT!" More loud crashes. Kira finally comes out, holding a sword hilt and something wrapped in black cloth. "Well, come on, then." Meli follows her, shaking her head.

((Tatl, they're called ellipses. Dot dot dot in an ellipse.))

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(they're fun....but guys I'm going to be inactive soon...I have to send my 3DS in to get the screen fix(got a dent in it) when I placed my 3DS in my backpack and when I got off the bus I saw it...so..it's going to take them two weeks to fix...)

She called me...Xavi...Strange...

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No, I'm just surprised..." he answered.

"Oh...let's hurry up and head back to Cameron and the others." Mizuki said.

He nodded in agreement and followed Mizuki through the busy street.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom