• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Dreamers RP (Thread)

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Shannon shrugs, "Let's just hope we don't run into real demons until the majority of us can fight well. ... most of us can already, but their are some," He glances over at Lance, "Who need some work."

Lance complains, "I saw that!!!"

"Might as well practice." the whip wraps another dummy's neck, though only just, and she squeezes the handle. the lights flash and the head falls off. "That's actually kinda fun. But you're pretty much proving my earlier point, we're fighting two battles, and for now the most major one is against human enemies.

Go_Skyward

Shannon nods as he stabs another dummy in the head with his spear, "Yes, I know. Lets keep from killing the people though... don't think when Mr. Dreamy here gets back to his Dreamer self... I just... don't think he'd be too happy that we killed people."

Lance sighs, "I wouldn't be too happy if you killed people now!"

Shannon shrugs, "I'm not afraid of current you. Not even in the slightest. It's the full blown Dreamer inside, is what's intimidating."

Lance takes a deep breath, "I guess..." He then attempts to stab a dummy at close range.

Shannon then laughs, "Wow... wow... Lance, you'd be dead by now if that was a real demon."

Lance groans, "I'm aware! I dunno what I'm doing, OKAY!"

(I don't even know...)

Go_Skyward

Lance sighs in defeat, "Can someone just teach me, please?"

Shannon shrugs, "I only have skill with the la-... spear... none with the sword."

(If you don't get the joke, a spear is also commonly called a lance. So Shannon almost said 'I only have skill with the lance', then he realizes that would have been awkward to say. XD Anyways, guys. I am waiting for people, that aren't Monolith, to reply. Just making sure people are alive before we go onto the next event :3
You can still post, Mono. I just already know your alive XD)

(If you don't get the joke, a spear is also commonly called a lance. So Shannon almost said 'I only have skill with the lance', then he realizes that would have been awkward to say. XD Anyways, guys. I am waiting for people, that aren't Monolith, to reply. Just making sure people are alive before we go onto the next event :3
You can still post, Mono. I just already know your alive XD)
Meli barely holds in her laughter when he mentions Lance. "Neither do I, anyways. In fact, my experience is minimal, period. But there are people in this group who could help you out..." She glances around pointedly. "Spear."

((...unlike Monolith, who laughed loudly xD And excellent. Thank you for noticing, I AM alive. But I'll post a bit less until people show up.))

Go_Skyward

Shannon grumbles, "Shut up."

Lance, who completely missed the joke, has a confused look on his face, "Okay... teach me the way with the spear the, I mean... a sword and spear couldn't be too different right?"

Shannon sighs, "You'd be wrong..."

(I literally gave Shannon the weapon of the spear/lance just so Shannon could make Lance jokes all day. Heuheuhueh :3
And you don't have to post less...)

((then I shall post as much as always. And mwahahahaha... I did something like that once. Oh my gawd Xavia--I mean, Lance--I mean... that can't be Lance anymore.))

"They're as different as it gets. It's like if I were to try to teach you how to--god, your stance sucks." Melica snorts. "Kira just HAD to make a sword for a professional... That can't be an easy one to handle for amateurs."

Go_Skyward

((...unlike Monolith, who laughed loudly xD And excellent. Thank you for noticing, I AM alive. But I'll post a bit less until people show up.))[/SIZE]
(Your post with this comment was post 666.... O.O.... annnnnyways, we shall call him... Xance. And he shall be our squishy Xance :3)

Lance groans, "Just... teach me how to fix it! I'll never figure this out on my own."

Shannon sighs and takes the blade from him. "This is how you do it." He then makes a correct stance with the blade.

"Ah-ha! So you DO know sword play!" Lance smirks.

Shannon hands Lance the blade back, "Never... say... that... again..."

(If you catch my joke, you have a dirty mind)

(Your post with this comment was post 666.... O.O.... annnnnyways, we shall call him... Xance. And he shall be our squishy Xance :3)

(If you catch my joke, you have a dirty mind)

((I gots skills(timing, luck)... Wait, 600? You're ahead of Era! Nice! Anyhoo, I caught it(ZD's Greatest Perv, Monolith)... and guess who else caught it...))

Now Meli couldn't hold in her laughter. "Oh... my... god... " she said, nearly doubled over. "Lance, stop speaking or you'll kill me."

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
The group jumps in surprise as low chuckling is heard from the nearby forest. A young man steps out, smiling slyly as he continues to chuckle.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((Sorry. Lesson learned.))

"You can call me Dagger." The young man stated. He turned to Lance and said "And you are the Dreamer, I presume?"

masterSword2

Smile!
(Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. I haven't felt well, so I haven't been on ZD much.)

Cameron had been walking around observing the others training. He was in the area that Lance Melica and Shannon were, and also heard the laugh. He walked over to the group, wondering who this mysterious person is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom