• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Box Art...

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
The artwork of Link looks slightly different from the others, looks like they tried to make him more like his in-game model.

Ok for starters, the box art just blew my mind in every way possible. I seriously LOVE this box art. It's not overdone at all and Link looks freaking EPIC. OH one important question I have!!! Does the limited edition CD come with orchestrations from SS? Maybe I should know this but whatever :cool:

ENA-three!

the man from mars
$70 for the game, remote and cd......count me in! anything for loz!!!! soooo can we reserve a copy for the big bundle?

Vibed

must read before he posts
There are some secrets here...

loz SS boxart.jpg

For example if you can see the Goddesses' Pearls are in the golden background.

Nayru.pngDin.pngFarore.png

Plus there's Hylian text in a ring too. It says from left to right, "Wisdom", "NEHRU?", "Power", "Din". Presumably the one I had a hard time with is Nayru, but it doesn't look like it to me.

EDIT: Never mind zeldahuman, I got it.

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I translated the Hylian after I saw the boxart. XD

The word to the left of Phi's head says "Nayru." The one to the right says "Farore." The one after Farore says "Din." :)

Also, does anyone think that those markings on that outer circle resemble Twili markings? That's what I thought when I looked at them.

Last edited:

Vibed

must read before he posts

The word to the left of Phi's head says "Nayru." The one to the right says "Farore." The one after Farore says "Din." :)

Farore? Where did you get that one? From my translation, I would guess it's along the bottom of the wheel.

EDIT: You know guys, I translated first in my post... ;_;

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer

Also, does anyone think that those markings on that outer circle resemble Twili markings? That's what I thought when I looked at them.
No, Farore isn't the one to Phi's right. I just tried translating it and it's not that. For one, the one to the right of Phi starts with a P:

Hylian_Language.png

I tried "Phi" and "Princess", but I'm drawing a blank as to what it is...

++EDIT++
The Hylain text to the right of Phi says "Power"...

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Farore? Where did you get that one? From my translation, I would guess it's along the bottom of the wheel.

Wait, wait, sorry! XD I'm sure I saw Farore somewhere -- just not that one. I saw the last letter as an "e," and the one before that looked like an "r." But I'm completely sure about Nayru and Din, so Farore has to be on there somewhere.

I'll go and re-translate the one to the right of Phi's head now. XP Sorry about that!

EDIT: I got the one to the right of Phi's head! It says "Power," I'm absolutely sure! XD So using that reasoning, I'm guessing the one that comes before Nayru would be "Wisdom"... I haven't checked yet, though. :p

EDIT #2: Yup, the one under Nayru says "Wisdom."

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The Hylain text to the left of Link's head says "Wisdom"... So the bottom two (one of them in covered by Link's body) says "Farore" and "Courage"... :yes:

MANNN, it looks awesome. @.@
...I was planning on getting Skyward Sword after I had enough time to enjoy Skyrim, but I've gotta have this bundle. *drools*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom