• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Box Art...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I thought this box art was pretty believable. It is fan-made and in no way confirmed, but I kinda like it.

View attachment 16548 http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/179/d/7/zelda_skyward_sword__box_art_by_shenani-d3k8zec.png

The reason why this is so believable is that it follows the golden box art trend that started with Ocarina of Time. It has the updated logo and dons an important feature of the game on it: Link on his bird. This can be compared to Link and the King of Red Lions on the Wind Waker box art or Link and Wolf Link on the Twilight Princess box art. I wouldn't be surprised if the final product looked similar to this...

This matches the trend of what we've seen with Zelda Box-arts. It's golden, and it's logo features an important story element, and below is another important point of the game. I wouldn't be suprised at all if the real thing looked similar to this...

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Concept arts by NeoGAF member MYE:
tZsxW.jpg

cPcGC.jpg

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The British merchant HMV displayed some box art a while ago (source), but we can't know if this is from Nintendo or if they created it.

the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-cover-1-250x1872.jpg

It looks to me like HMV or someone else created it. Hopefully we'll get some new official artwork for the final box.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
The British merchant HMV displayed some box art a while ago (source), but we can't know if this is from Nintendo or if they created it.

the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-cover-1-250x1872.jpg

It looks to me like HMV or someone else created it. Hopefully we'll get some new official artwork for the final box.
I wouldnt be surprised if this was the actual box art for the game. To me it seems the closest thing to what it proabably would be at the moment.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
In the second Boxart Caelus posted, is that official art with Skyloft, or is it a fan made painting?

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
What exactly do you mean? There is gonna be a "Wii motion plus required" on it.
I know, I mean that they should put an warning saying: "Wii Motion Plus Required", but they shouldn't show the image of a Wii Motion Plus, because it is not necessary and the box art should only have images from the game.

I think it will be the golden colour of twilight princess band wind waker just because thats the trend

but idk i hope its colourful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom