• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Box Art...

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
ROL is the beginning of the word? I thought it would be the end of it, and the word would be "farol"....

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Here you go.
But I'm not sure what they mean with ROL..?
You guys are all so quick :D

"Nayru" appears as "Nehru," and "Wisdom" is spelled correctly. XD It's a little hard to see the "i."

I have no idea what they mean by "rol," either.

ROL is the beginning of the word? I thought it would be the end of it, and the word would be "farol"....

"Rol" is at the end of the word. The word is upside-down, so what we see on the left would actually be the end.

Last edited:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
hfJXp.jpg

Here you go.
But I'm not sure what they mean with ROL..?
You guys are all so quick :D

I noticed those pearls, too, but I didn't realize that they put the goddesses names on the cover. That's pretty cool. I wonder what all the circle stuff is for, though...

S

Sheep

So it's actually ....rol?
Hmm..
And, yes, now I see it's wisdom and Nehru :P

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
The symbols around the outside of the circle remind me of this one:

Sheikah%20Eye%20Skyward%20Sword.png

though this one is a bit more complex. Could these be dungeon symbols? 12 dungeons? or is the circle a clock?

On the inside of the circle, there are what appear to be music staves, with two different 'notes' in several different positions. Could these be strum patterns for the lyre? It's said to be rhythm-based, not tone-based, but the positions of the 'notes' don't conform to any pattern, which makes me think it's more than aesthetic.

Vibed

must read before he posts
Good news everyone! Our theory (whether it was pulled from this site or not) was mentioned on GoNintendo!

And a commenter said the japanese names for the goddesses are Din, Nehru, (ネール) and Furol (フロル) exactly!

I guess that solves that...so...

That boxart is just awesome.

Last edited:

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Good news everyone! Our theory (whether it was pulled from this site or not was mentioned on Gonintendo!

And a commenter said the japanese names for the goddesses are Din, Nehru, (ネール) and Furol (フロル) exactly!

YES! OUR WORK WAS NOT IN VAIN! XD

I guess we can finally stop wondering what "rol" is now. :)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Good news everyone! Our theory (whether it was pulled from this site or not was mentioned on Gonintendo!

Its not Nehru, its Nayru and its not Furol ,its Farore ;). But yes, I that is the official Box art.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Its not Nehru, its Nayru and its not Furol ,its Farore ;). But yes, I that is the official Box art.

...What exactly are you talking about? o_O In English, it's Nayru, Din, and Farore. In Japanese, there's a lot of different ways to spell them -- one way being Nehru, Din, and Furol. That is how we've translated them from the boxart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom