• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Box Art...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。

I think it will follow previous console Zelda Boxart and have a Golden Hue, without any clear images like the DS games.

I think a golden-themed Box Art would be kind of boring, at least if it bore any resemblance to TP's. Skyward Sword is among other things being marketed as a vital, beautiful, colorful painting, so the Box Art should be exactly like that.

M

Metallica_Fan

So... not this? :P

J14dI.jpg

Seriously, Nintendo. Nothing like the above. Give us simplistic box art that reflects the art style of the game and the game alone. I'm rather fond of the Wind Waker and Twilight Princess box art; something in keeping with that would be wonderful.

Or .. if this was on the cover of the "box" and the actual game case inside only had the Zelda SS cover art and not a big wiimote on it than that would be good too IMO

I think it'll just be the most recent artwork, the one with Link on his bird up in Skyloft.
Nothing special, apart from the STUNNING ARTWORK.
:P

Beeker

Wild Card
While gold would fit with the tradition of past Zelda boxart, I actually think silver could also be a great idea. Silver is used to commemorate a 25 year anniversary. Since our beloved series is celebrating its 25th anniversary, I think this would go together very well.

I like the concepts Greed and Caelus posted. Both simple and show and element of the game. Something like this is what I want to see on the boxart.
If they do put a gold Wiimote on the front, it will probably be on a box, not the actual cover. :P

M

Metallica_Fan

While gold would fit with the tradition of past Zelda boxart, I actually think silver could also be a great idea. Silver is used to commemorate a 25 year anniversary. Since our beloved series is celebrating its 25th anniversary, I think this would go together very well.

I like the concepts Greed and Caelus posted. Both simple and show and element of the game. Something like this is what I want to see on the boxart.
If they do put a gold Wiimote on the front, it will probably be on a box, not the actual cover. :P

I agree. If they make the Wii Remonte Silver (with the golden triforce on it) then it would look even more like a sword, which seems to be the focus of the the game. :D

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Dest beat me to it... -.-

But yeah, I noticed the Rating Pending, so we're still in the dark on the rating. It'll probably be Teen rated, but we'll have to wait and see...

G

Goroff

The box art is nice especially the design behind Phi............notice how you can see both courage and wisdom :D

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I only have one word to describe the box art: EPIC

So awesome! Yes!! Finally, a box art!!!

Plus, the LOZ 25th anniversary orchestra CD AND gold-themed LOZ WRP controller!!!! How freakin epic is that!!

I am going to get it. period. LIMITED EDITION, HERE I COME!!!

Beeker

Wild Card
The box art is nice especially the design behind Phi............notice how you can see both courage and wisdom :D
I just saw that now, thanks for pointing it out! ^^
I have a feeling Power is there too. probably behind Phi. Maybe they'll be a key thing in the game as well...

As for what I think about it, I love it. It is very Zelda-ish. We've got Link, the logo, and the key elements of the game there too(Phi and the Master Sword). And it's all in gold. x3

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
I only have one word to describe the box art: EPIC

So awesome! Yes!! Finally, a box art!!!

Plus, the LOZ 25th anniversary orchestra CD AND gold-themed LOZ WRP controller!!!! How freakin epic is that!!

I am going to get it. period. LIMITED EDITION, HERE I COME!!!

^This:D
----------------------------------------

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom