• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupid Thing You've Done Today Thread

Fig

The Altruist
I was making myself a sandwich earlier today when all of a sudden, my knife slipped from my fingers and left a huge gash in my arms. The bleeding has already stopped but now I look like a complete imbecile. Who cuts themselves by simply making a sandwich? Clearly I am. That said, I think I am currently the only who falls under this category. :S

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well not today but yesterday I was pretty stupid. I woke up around 6.35am and left home around 7.05am and it never accured in my mind for one sec that I was one hour TOO EARLY. So I was waiting and waiting and wondered why there was nobody at work. And it was so cold. Then I realized I was too early *facepalm*

Fig

The Altruist
Well not today but yesterday I was pretty stupid. I woke up around 6.35am and left home around 7.05am and it never accured in my mind for one sec that I was one hour TOO EARLY. So I was waiting and waiting and wondered why there was nobody at work. And it was so cold. Then I realized I was too early *facepalm*

Just goes to show how dedicated you are in your work Momma! ;)

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I was making myself a sandwich earlier today when all of a sudden, my knife slipped from my fingers and left a huge gash in my arms. The bleeding has already stopped but now I look like a complete imbecile. Who cuts themselves by simply making a sandwich? Clearly I am. That said, I think I am currently the only who falls under this category. :S

Feel sorry for you bud.

I accidentally poured salt instead of sugar in my mom's coffee... Don't ask me how I got those 2 confused.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Procrastinate on studying for my exams. And then when I finally start studying the night before the exam, I fall asleep reading the textbook fweifuhweuigbuwiegbwuie

Somehow, I think I managed to pass :mellow:

Time to procrastinate on studying for my next exam tomorrow :yes:

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Opened a cereal bar, dropped the bar into the bin instead of the wrapper... Stupid brain. You owe me 40p!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I did not charge my phone, lol, and the battery died. When I tried calling someone, it did not respond. :lol: But it's ok, I am charging it now. :P

Fig

The Altruist
I was about to toss my laptop away instead of the sleeve it was in earlier today! Luckily, I kept a firm grip on my laptop and I took the fall/damage instead! That was indeed a close call! :sweat:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I put my ear buds in to listen to music and I had forgot that my volume was all the way up. I turned on the music and about jumped out of my skin. The even funnier part is that I was video chatting with my friend Jessica.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I decided to belt out singing when the quiet guys in my row were the only ones singing with me and I freaked out and started cracking. xD

Fig

The Altruist
Skipping breakfast and lunch was probably stupid of me to do earlier today. Then again, I literally only have five minutes from one class to the other to be marked present. At least this phenomenon only occurs on Thursdays for the rest of the semester. :S

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Opened a cereal bar, dropped the bar into the bin instead of the wrapper... Stupid brain. You owe me 40p!

LOL.

I thought today was Monday, so when I woke up I was like "*sigh* I hate Mondays". I showered, ate, brushed my teeth and was AT&T he door when my mom Sadi "where are you going?" I said "To school"

"It's Sunday"

I was like:

image.jpg

Today was a waste!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom