• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Skyward Sword HD Amiibo Support

Skyward Sword HD

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
This tells me they probably won't then. Or it'll eat up an insane amount of rupees or sumn unfair like that.
Yeah, it's a pipe dream... but think
No more stamina requirement for schmoovin around, no wasting 5 minutes to check out the top of that conspicuous mountain, no more playing around revalis gale cooldowns, RAIN IS DEAD
My claustrophobia would go away and if the mechanics were fun I could actually see myself enjoying just flying around, especially if the airborne combat were good (and they have all those floating enemy camps in master mode too augh) why did you have to make me want the unattainable

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
image0.jpg

All dreams are dead. RIP. Thread's over. Pack it in, boys.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I LOVE this amiibo design. It looks so good :oops:
I've seen many people saying this is a QoL thing that should've been in the original game. Honestly, this wasn't a problem for me when I played the game, so I don't feel like I'm missing out by not having it or that it needs to be included without the paid amiibo. I would've liked something different however, as I doubt I'd ever use this amiibo even if I had it.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I personally see that as their first purpose. Anything they do in game is a fun extra.
The figurines should be higher quality in that case. But as it is they're really cheaply made and I wouldn't ever buy one if it didnt have an ingame function
Even then the lack of quality ingame functions means I still haven't bought any amiibos

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom