• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Vote Count:

**Fused_shadows (5) - Littlegumball, Scarfed, A Link In Time, Musicfan, Mido**

The number of kids had vastly dropped since that first summer's day and the appearance of another faction made things ever so more complicated. However the day was not one for deliberation, instead one figure knew who to target. It seems this person had found a note flowing threw the wind the night before and it started some vital information about Fused_shadows:

"To whoever finds this, note that I may not be the most trustworthy person, and I know most of you guys hate my guts, but Fused is guilty I tell ya'. I've been atop their base and I've seen their horrible plans for the future of recess. These may be last words, so please trust me"
- Randall.

It was clear as day and the figure left the note for all to see and the rest of the kids came to quick conclusion. They stormed atop the Jungle Gym with military-like precision. Armed with water guns, makeshift spears from the kindergarteners, and dodgeballs, they ascended to the top and they saw a rather odd sight... emptiness. An old chair from King Bob, a rotten twinkie left from Gelmon, and to the far corner was Captain Bradley - a broken man. "Did you know how close I was to fooling you all and destroying this pathetic thing you call recess?" he quietly said while staring off in the opposite direction. "Taking one of our own early on, no problem, losing our lazy muscle, sure, losing out leader, fine, I was still here". "If it wasn't for that little snitch that I took out last night, I would have been successful" he shouted. "Less talk, we've caught you now, guys let's tie him up" said one of the kids. Now, what seemed like an old trend, they took him to the Janitor's Closet and swiftly slammed the door.

With the plan to take down recess now halted, the kids started cheering; however they were not quite finished yet. There still stood that secret clubhouse to the west and so another cold, frosty night began...

Fused_shadows was Captain Bradley, the Mafia Role Blocker

The Living:

(6)
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Mido
Heroine of Time
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:
(12)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three
Blackkirby Ashley A, the Cult Leader Lynched Day Four
Lugia Mikey, the Town Bodyguard Killed Night Four
Pendio Randall, the Town Snitch Killed Night Four
Fused_shadows CaptainBradley, Mafia Role Blocker Lynched Day Five

Night Five Begins!

For those who have Power Roles, PM me your target before December 10th, 9PM EST

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Hey everyone, Justac00lguy wanted me to let you know that he's having trouble accessing the forums due to the recent server move (has to do with an out-of-date DNS), and for the time being his game will be put on hold. Could take up to a week for him to get this sorted, so he asks that you bear with him a little longer. Thanks.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Good news, guys, I can get back on here. Reason this has took so long is that I didn't want the server switch to cause any loss of posts. If you know anyone in the game who can't access ZD yet please tell me. If not, expect the night scene later on today. I've been ready to post it for ages now ;p

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
As the night descended upon 6th Street, there was a sense of anything could happen. With the kids being successful in foiling the plans the 6th graders (w/Miss Finster), the remaining didn't exactly know what to do next. With summer fastly coming to a close, the kids needed to get rid of the remaining threats before the start of the next semester.

However, this night felt like the longest yet. Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, and hours turned into days; or felt as if sunrise would never come. With the kids seemingly not knowing what to do, they all waited for something to happen, but yet silence ensued. Noises were heard from the infamous clubhouse and the black car stayed parked outside the school gates, and as the sun finally approached, the kids began to realise that actually nothing happened. Weird.

The Living:

(6)
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Mido
Heroine of Time
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:
(12)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three
Blackkirby Ashley A, the Cult Leader Lynched Day Four
Lugia Mikey, the Town Bodyguard Killed Night Four
Pendio Randall, the Town Snitch Killed Night Four
Fused_shadows CaptainBradley, Mafia Role Blocker Lynched Day Five

Day 6 Begins!

Day ends December 21st, 9PM EST

What the Vigilante didn't kill anyone? So weird that could have made the process of finding the remaining cult members much faster.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
THIS GAME IS FINALLY UP YAAAAS

Alright so this is super weird. I'm not sure if the server switch affected things but either way there wasn't a kill tonight and I'm confused. I'm guessing the Vig was hesitant about killing because they didn't want to hit town, which is understandable.

Well I'm going to start off with my biggest suspicion for Cult.

Vote: Hroni of Taim

6 total posts in the thread and yet you're still alive. Anyone who plays zd mafia knows you last forever. You're the perfect recruit.

Also you have contributed nothing to hunting anyone or anything. Everyone else has at least put forth effort. At the very least I can probably assume that you are not the vigilante considering you didn't even bother to read the thread until recently. You've got one day 1 post (which is voting for lotl but I can't hold that as evidence against you for being cult), 3 "oh i'm sorry i haven't caught up yet" posts, one night post, and the post above mine saying you expected to die. You have not helped one bit. Honestly, I'm surprised you've lived this long too.

It still doesn't make sense since it was a 2/3 chance to kill a cult member and now it's a 1/2 chance since we don't know who the vig is. Anyways might as well take our safest bet and lynch Heroine.

Vote:Heroine of Time

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I was going to just sit back and let myself get lynched, since yes, you're right, I haven't helped at all, and I seriously don't deserve to be alive right now. But then I realized that my own death would only hinder the Town even further, since I'm not Cult, and it's not very fair for me to do that to you right now.

So, I want to inform you that I used my ability on LG, night four, after the Cult Leader was killed. Unless I was roleblocked, and if I was I will be very annoyed, I'm pretty sure she should know what I'm talking about and can confirm that I still have my ability and therefore am not Cult. (And no, it's not the cop thing.)

No scarf the ones were 2/5 now it's 1/3.

If it was 2/3 cult would have won:

No since the vig most likely wouldn't kill anyone who is basically confirmed townie thus making it a 2/3. It's a 1/2 now since there are 4 people who are suspicious with two of them being townies. The vig isn't safe from a lynch since anyone can claim being the vig in hope of we lynching our own vig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom