• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just quickly read through all the night post and I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere. I wonder what it could possibly mean.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
you guys i have lost motivation to play this game because zd is just the worst right now. it's impossibly slow and I keep getting database errors. i'm sorry but it's a pain to read everything.

Sorry for just popping in now. This whole server switch has been a doozy.

Regarding the via not killing during the night, perhaps he or she wanted to play it safe.

So who's likely to be cult and why?

It's between you, Mido, Heroine and Gumball. Two of you are cult, one is the Vigilante and the last one is most likely an unknown town aligned role. Heroine says that Gumball can confirm that she is this unknown role but Gumball have yet to respond to that. Overall I'm not quite sure who the remaining cult members are anymore but I think that Heroine is most likely not a cult member if we assume that Gumball isn't her cult buddy. We could lynch Gumball to check if that would be the case but I think lynching either you or Mido would be a safer bet. Anyways I want to hear what you guys think about this.

Unvote

unvote

k so that rules that out i guess. (to be honest I had completely forgotten that I had that lol)

my next suspicion is Mido, so why not just

vote: Mido

Actually I think lynching you is better. If you turn out to be cult we can almost certainly say that Heroine is cult but I guess it's also possible that you are cult with someone else and just tried to act like any other townie would. Also since you already said you were not the vig that only leaves you as a cult member. I suppose that it would be possible that you were lying back then but there really wasn't any reason to lie since all the threats that could have killed you should have been gone. And even if you turn out to be the vig we will know instantly that Mido and ALIT are the last cult members leading us to a certain win.

Vote: LittleGumball

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Actually I think lynching you is better. If you turn out to be cult we can almost certainly say that Heroine is cult but I guess it's also possible that you are cult with someone else and just tried to act like any other townie would. Also since you already said you were not the vig that only leaves you as a cult member. I suppose that it would be possible that you were lying back then but there really wasn't any reason to lie since all the threats that could have killed you should have been gone. And even if you turn out to be the vig we will know instantly that Mido and ALIT are the last cult members leading us to a certain win.

Vote: LittleGumball
If we really were Cult buddies, why would she have even bothered voting for me in the first place? With a sudden bandwagon, I could have died.

That being said... I actually AM slightly suspicious of both you, Scarfed, and LG, simply because no one else jumped on the bandwagon on me. There was plenty of time for the remaining two Cultists to vote for me and make it a majority lynch. I would think that at least ONE of them would have gladly joined in here. That makes me wonder if at least one of you isn't a Cultist.

Also, to prove that I actually AM the role that I claim, I also used my ability on musicfan on night three, so he should know what I'm talking about, too.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
@Scarf What evidence do you have against me besides speculation? There are town roles other than vigilante and whatever Heroine is. How do I know you weren't the one recruited night 1? How do I know you aren't TJ?

@Scarf What evidence do you have against me besides speculation? There are town roles other than vigilante and whatever Heroine is. How do I know you weren't the one recruited night 1? How do I know you aren't TJ?

It's very simple 6 players remain, two of them are cult and one is the vig. I know that me and Musifan is not the vig nor cult. I know that Heroine is not the vig. Which means that the vig must be one of the remainder three. Since you said that you were not the vig and Heroine was a townie that only leaves the possibility for you to be cult. And btw I can prove that I'm not cult since I still have my ability. I'm a Jack of all trades and so far I have two of my three abilities left thanks to Fig being inactive. I used my one shot doctor ability on Musicfan on night four. The abilities I have left are one shot Vigilante and a one shot Alarmist. If you want to I can use my one shot Vigilante to prove that I indeed have this ability.

Mido

Version 1
All right, I'm back. It's been quite the week, but here's what I see:

In light of Scarfed's recent roleclaim, I find it to be insignificant. At this point, claims, while they can be trusted, will not save any of us. I assume that if a player is recruited to the cult, even if that player's ability becomes disabled, the knowledge of the former role remains. In short, no matter the role, the possibility of cult membership remains as it was. Under this respect, I now believe that each of us has an equal chance of being a member. Right now, the only player I doubt is a member is musicfan. ALIT, while he seems like the perfect candidate due to his reputable play and his sly activity thus far, doesn't seem to be a cult member based on what I've observed, but I could be wrong. Heroine, I'm at a null on. If anything, I group her in the same boat as ALIT since her ability to endure the long game of Mafia is impeccable around these parts. Now, I consider two players I previously thought to be the least likely cult members: Scarfed and Gummy.

It's very simple 6 players remain, two of them are cult and one is the vig. I know that me and Musifan is not the vig nor cult. I know that Heroine is not the vig. Which means that the vig must be one of the remainder three. Since you said that you were not the vig and Heroine was a townie that only leaves the possibility for you to be cult. And btw I can prove that I'm not cult since I still have my ability. I'm a Jack of all trades and so far I used my one shot doctor ability on Musicfan on night four. The abilities I have left are one shot Vigilante and a one shot Alarmist. If you want to I can use my one shot Vigilante to prove that I indeed have this ability.

I believe your claim. Yet, I do have a few questions/statements:
1.) How is MF free from recruitment? By any chance would your doctor shot prevent that? It never looked as if the Mafia went after him either. While I don't think MF is in the cult, I am a little uncertain if he is entirely cleared as cult.
2.) So, Gummy claims she is not the Vig? Interesting.... I remember back in the thread when you mentioned this:
Scarfed said:
I have a theory on why Gumball isn't scum but I don't think I'm ready to tell it just yet out of concern of her safety against the last scum since we don't have a doctor or bodyguard anymore.
This theory that you said you have put a smile on my face when I read it. It seemed to coincide with a sort of 'theory' that I developed early on in the game. At the time, I thought you were the cop! As a result of your statement, I led myself to believe that the vigilante was indeed Gummy. If what she says is true, then my theory is way off. The only reason I bring this up is because of last night. There was no vigilante action, so if Blackkirby somehow recruited the vig in time the vig could indeed be one of the cultists. The flaw in my theory is that a kill did indeed go off after BK's death. Anyways, what I want to know, if you can supply, is, how did you reach this theory, since your abilities don't seem to be apt in role discovery?
3.) Since your role is in the light, I can only wonder if your vig ability can be used during the day as well? Hmm....

I'm aware that my findings harbor some speculation and perhaps some long-shot possibilities, but I really need some input right now! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom