• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Because he was the other mason, and the Diggers aren't characterized as aggressive, if I'm remembering the characters correctly. And the Night 1 recruit was described in the night scene as being aggressive.

Also JC you kind of screwed me over by pointing out that TJ was recruited lol. You can't claim Town Hero and expect people to believe it's someone other than the main character :P
Sorry about that, lol. I was mainly thinking about the night scene. Then again though, it made it harder for you ;)

So guys... I just realized I never gave a Townie an invention throughout the entire game. I gave them to Repentence night one, musicfan night three, and LG night four...

Wow, I'm terrible at this Inventor thing.
You gave save lynch thing to Rep and he didn't even use it when he was lynched.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Night Actions for Recess Mafia:

Night One:

Pendio snitched on himself, gave it to Musicfan
Heroine of Time gave "Governor" to Repentance
Crus@der77x
protected Lugia
Dekunut
stole from Crus@der77x and protected Fig
Lugia
protected LittleGumball
Mido
roleblocked LittleGumball
Mafia killed Fused_shadows
Blackkirby
recruited Musicfan

Night Two:

Pendio snitched on Scarfed randomly given to ??? (failed)
Mido roleblocked Pendio
A Link In Time
killed Sadia
Mafia
killed Dekunut and roleblocked Lugia
Blackkirby recruited Sadia (failed)

Night 3:

Pendio snitched on Crus@der77x randomly given to ??? (failed)
Crus@der77x protected LittleGumball
Mido
roleblocked Crus@der77x
A Link In Time
killed Crus@der77x
Lugia
protected Mido
Heroine of Time
gave "negative vote" to Musicfan
Mafia
killed Lady of the Leaves(Mellow Ezlo) and roleblocked Pendio
Blackkirby
recruited LittleGumball

Night 4:

Pendio snitched on Fused_shadows(Viral Maze) randomly given to LittleGumball
A Link In Time
killed Lugia
Mido
roleblcoked A Link In Time (failed)
Heroine of Time gave "Redirector" to LittleGumball
Mafia
killed Pendio and roleblocked Mido

Night 5:

Nothing happened...

Night 6:

LittleGumball redirected from herself on to A Link In Time

Night 7:

Scarfed(Fig) killed Musicfan
A Link In Time
killed Scarfed(Fig)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I was really surprised to learn musicfan was cult. I'd expected that cult members lost their previous role, but if musicfan couldn't communicate with me, it would've been pretty clear he was no longer town.

I also wanted to point out for a long while after my mason death that the first night scene didn't say the aggressive character was recruited.

Elsewhere, the kids were incredibly active and motivated. A usually aggressive figure strangely decided to stay calm and reserved. While on the other end of the playground, a seemingly innocent girl stepped out of her super exclusive clubhouse. "Hmm you'll do" she laughed. She dressed the figure up in a blue dress and gave the person a makeover - wig and all. Her persuasive manipulating ways brainwashed the individual as the pair skipped back into the secret hideout.

In fact it said the opposite. The aggressive figure was on the other side of the playground from the recruitment. I wish I could've been alive to bring it to light, and I know I will be paying more attention to the wording of the night scenes in the future to avoid making incorrect assumptions.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I was really surprised to learn musicfan was cult. I'd expected that cult members lost their previous role, but if musicfan couldn't communicate with me, it would've been pretty clear he was no longer town.

I also wanted to point out for a long while after my mason death that the first night scene didn't say the aggressive character was recruited.

In fact it said the opposite. The aggressive figure was on the other side of the playground from the recruitment. I wish I could've been alive to bring it to light, and I know I will be paying more attention to the wording of the night scenes in the future to avoid making incorrect assumptions.
Hehe :D it pays to go back when some one does not quote something.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

I'M SO ASTONISHED

well, whoever confirmed MF with the aggressive thing, THANK YOU FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY BUTT <3

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Darn Naggit Flabbit! Well GG and Good job Pendio for being the reason I died...

Well thanks for a great game JC I had a great time being the Cult leader.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sorry about that, lol. I was mainly thinking about the night scene. Then again though, it made it harder for you ;)

You gave save lynch thing to Rep and he didn't even use it when he was lynched.
Just an update, I don't even think I was online for this game lol. I had no idea I got an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom