• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
I agree with Musicfan that either Mido or Fused is safe to lynch.

Vote:Mido

The reason I'm voting Mido instead of Fused is because I think it would give us more insight. In the case that he turns out to be a cultist it would cast heavy suspicions on ALIT as well since he said he wanted to rule him out off the list of suspects. Although that might be to much of a transparent play to be the case. Also he have a good chance of being the final scum which I can't ignore.

While in broader aspect I can respect you decision, I don't entirely see how my death will cast any light on ALIT. I know I ruled him out today, but perhaps I didn't explain why I did. I ruled him out primarily due to his activity, coupled with a theory I came across upon the start of this day: The Nightkill patterns. Overall, I almost want to group ALIT under the same light as Mr. Fig was. To be honest, before last night, I was more inclined to vote ALIT until arguments on lynching Blackkirby proved to make more sense.

I must finish my homework at this moment, so I will address my predictable predicament later, hopefully in the next few hours. My apologies!

While in broader aspect I can respect you decision, I don't entirely see how my death will cast any light on ALIT. I know I ruled him out today, but perhaps I didn't explain why I did. I ruled him out primarily due to his activity, coupled with a theory I came across upon the start of this day: The Nightkill patterns. Overall, I almost want to group ALIT under the same light as Mr. Fig was. To be honest, before last night, I was more inclined to vote ALIT until arguments on lynching Blackkirby proved to make more sense.

I must finish my homework at this moment, so I will address my predictable predicament later, hopefully in the next few hours. My apologies![/QUOTE

Well it doesn't really matter now if what Gumball says is true. If fused is the last scum no one can harm the townies anymore. Which is why I can safely say that Gumball most likely is our Vigilante. The reason I think so is because a lot of people which Gumball have voted for and who weren't lynched have turned dead at the end of the night, for example Lugia and Thar. That and the lack of any other good candidates for being the vigilante makes it almost certain. Now all we have to do after we lynch Fused is kill the remainder of the Cult. Personally I think that Mido and Alit is what we are looking for. Although ALIT activity makes him a poor choice to recruit, Heroines activity is even worse. Well it could be either one of these three but we have the time to play the guessing game.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Well it doesn't really matter now if what Gumball says is true. If fused is the last scum no one can harm the townies anymore. Which is why I can safely say that Gumball most likely is our Vigilante. The reason I think so is because a lot of people which Gumball have voted for and who weren't lynched have turned dead at the end of the night, for example Lugia and Thar. That and the lack of any other good candidates for being the vigilante makes it almost certain. Now all we have to do after we lynch Fused is kill the remainder of the Cult. Personally I think that Mido and Alit is what we are looking for. Although ALIT activity makes him a poor choice to recruit, Heroines activity is even worse. Well it could be either one of these three but we have the time to play the guessing game.

On the contrary, I think that Heroine's low activity makes her the perfect recruit. She always survives for very long in mafia games and she hardly ever posts until late game. In this game she's only made 3 posts and the only one going after her until recently was me. She slips by unnoticed all the time. It makes her dangerous as non-town. If I was Cult I would definitely recruit her.

Honestly I'm surprised ALIT has lasted this long, no offense guy but you usually die night 1. :P I'm unsure of whether or not he could be Cult though. I agree with you, it's down to either Mido, Heroine, or ALIT, because I doubt Fig was recruited.

PS you're wrong about my role c: I can see why you'd think that, though.

Mido

Version 1

I must finish my homework at this moment, so I will address my predictable predicament later, hopefully in the next few hours. My apologies![/QUOTE

True, I actually missed the rest of the posts when I quoted yours at the time. Personally, I would believe Gummy, as it seems she may have received Pendio's last message, or if it wasn't the Snitch's work, the sender's!

I'll roll with what Gummy's speaking out at the moment. If fused is indeed guilty, it would go along with what I've been observing thus far. So, what the heck:

Vote: fused_shadows

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
True, I actually missed the rest of the posts when I quoted yours at the time. Personally, I would believe Gummy, as it seems she may have received Pendio's last message, or if it wasn't the Snitch's work, the sender's!

actually I think Pendio WAS the sender of all of that, Snitch makes sense to be a role where you can "snitch" on who is what. MF received Night 1 that Pendio was innocent and it would make sense to confirm yourself as innocent. I believe the role makes you tell a random player (or one you choose but that seems OP imo) the alignment of the person you choose to snitch about. Unsure of whether or not the snitch would get results himself.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Gosh dangit, guys! You ended the day before I even got to catch up! D:

Now if we win I'm going to feel like I did absolutely nothing all game. Which is, you know, true. But still. -.- LG's probably right about Fused. My guess before this would have been Mido. Either that or I thought he might be the vigilante. That's what I got from those 14 pages I actually read. XD I do have evidence but it probably doesn't matter anymore, and like I said, it might be outdated anyway. (And I am actually using this to procrastinate those finals that I told you I had so I should PROBABLY get back to that...)

Also I love how everyone is going on and on about how good of a Cultist I'd be and the funny thing is that I'm not a Cultist this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom