• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, you're misremembering the situation.

In that situation, there was one vote (me voting for Stitch). Atticus called for a no lynch. Everyone piled on her and she flipped mafia. The next day everyone voted for Stitch, but he was not mafia.
oh i could have sworn she saved a scumbud

welp

Also, with the few number of players, I have also been thinking there might be one mafioso left, since I'm not really sure how the undercover cop fits with them. Usually isn't there 4 mafia in a game? I guess if the undercover cop isn't really part of their team, there could be two. If there is only mafia member left, it might be that Thar and Scarfed are cult? Though that would mean Lugia is not cult, since there's only been one successful recruitment (unless the cult started off with 2).

A common ratio for town:scum is 4:1, so with 18 players it's split right in the middle between 4 and 5 scum members. I don't know if the undercover cop would make it 4 members or 5. I'm thinking 5, mostly because I just think Thar and Scarf are scumbuds :P

Scarf pls say something

Sorry I'm late I was procastinating and getting my thoughts together. So here are some random thoughts.

Littlegumball have began to play awfully agressive like she were desperate or something. First the vote on heroine and now trying to initiate a bandwagon on Thar. It leaves me to think that she want to buy time to kill the confirmed active townies but that might just be me overthinking things.

And then there is Thar. Due to Sadia suspecting Thar and then she turned out to be a scumy scum so he would seem like he would be a non scum but he's playing so wierd, so cult member maybe? I'm not really sure.

Lady of leaves, Musicfan and Pendio seems like 100% townies but this is a liars game and you can never be 100% sure.

I don't really have much else to say about everyone else though since they have been kind of quiet.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ok so now that I have some free time...

Vote Count:

Scarfed (4) - Lady of the Leaves, Pendio, Musicfan, Crus@der77x

The kids of 6th Street now had the wind in their sail and a new found motivation with the opposing members looking to bring down the playground now fastly diminishing. Most notably their leader, King Bob, however rumour has it he's now called Ashley Bob or something...

After seeming to target a specific person, an intervention happened. "He's innocent" one of the kids shouted. Trusting his instinct, this one has always been a trustworthy figure, the kids shifted their focus on to someone else. Scarfed was now in their sights and no one was backing down. The kids eventually circled the figure, who was, oddly but rather conventionally, hanging upside-down. "What me? she said with some confusion. Upside-down Girl had always been such an innocent figure who avoided conflict yet now she was being confused of the very thing she strongly opposed. One of the kids swiped her legs above her head and Swinger Girl crashed to the floor. "She's out" one of them swifly swiftly shouted. "Good, now let's get her into the Janitor's Closet with the rest, we'll search her clothes for confirmation".

After searching her, the kids found absolutely nothing, just a note from her mom displaying that she had to be home by 9.30. However, now it was too late, the kids could never confess they committed such a heinous act. So they proceeded to lock her in the closet with the others, but now they had lingering sense of guilt and disappointment following them into the night.

Scarfed was Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie

The Living:

(14)
Blackkirby
Pendio
Littlegumball
Musicfan
Crus@der77x
A Link In Time
Mido
Mellow Ezlo Lady of the Leaves
iral Maze Fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Lugia
Fig

The Captured:

(6)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover
Repentance Gelmon, the Mafia Strongman
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie

Night Three Begins!

For those who have Power Roles, PM me your target before November 23rd, 9PM EST

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Anti-merge.

EBWODP:Can I make a request? Can we get a replacement for Fig if he doesn't want to play? He hasn't posted once this whole game.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Scar is replacing Fig.

---

Still hurting from their last loss, the kids began the night very vigilant. Noises were heard to the far side of the playground. It was that clubhouse again. One of the members snuck out and proceeded to take another innocent kid. This time though, it was their biggest target yet. "Hehe, why oh why, what do we have here then?". "Huh, who's there?" said the nervous figure. "I always thought you looked better without that red baseball cap anyway, hehe". A quick swipe of the legs, a bit of rope, a brunette wig, and just like that, the figure was gone.

Elsewhere, atop the Jungle Gym, things where getting awfully tense. A dwindling of numbers and a sense of dread of the below overtook the once strong, powerful outfit. However, that didn't stop the sinister deeds that were about to go down. Beneath the playground, a series of secret tunnels lead to key areas of the playground. Unfortunately for the underground dwellers, one was about to meet their fate. Trying to find a new area to eavesdrop, someone was waiting. A tall figure with a sash stood before the hole. "Stop right there, kid" shouted the 6th grader. "Haha, wow you're quite the little digger aren't you?". "It would be a shame if someone was to, er, make that hole your grave ". The 6th grader pulled his sash off and tied it around the hands and mouth of the Digger and shoved him back down the hole. Seems the Digger was named Lady of the Leaves.

That wasn't all that was about to go down though. The heroic figure from the night before decided the strike again. She saw a shadowery character running away from the scene. After further inspection, she found the helmet of the downed digger. "Why you little twirp" she screamed. After a swift chase, she finally caught the small figure and give him her signature beat down. "I'm innocent, I'm innocent" the person shouted; however nothing was going to stop her. Bruised and battered, she looked a little closer at her victim to identify him. Fists soon dropped, as did her face. It was Gus aka Crus@der77x. Desperate for help she shouted and shouted, but it seems the other kids were way too busy with their own endeavours.

Lady of the Leaves was Digger Sam, a Mason
Crus@der77x was Gus, the Town Doctor

The Living:

(10)
Blackkirby
Pendio
Littlegumball
Musicfan
A Link In Time
Mido
Viral Maze Fused_shadows
Heroine of Time
Lugia
Fig Scarfed

The Captured:

(8)
Lady of the Leaves Menlo, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day One
Fused_shadows Miss Finster, an Undercover Cop! Killed Night One
Repentance Gelmon, Mafia Strongman Lynched Day Two
Sadia King Bob, the Mafia Godfather Killed Night Two
Dekunut Hustler Kid, the Thief Killed Night Two
Scarfed Upside-down Girl, a Vanilla Townie Lynched Day Three
Lady of the Leaves Digger Sam, a Mason Killed Night Three
Crus@der77x Gus, the Town Doctor Killed Night Three

Day Four Begins!

Day ends on November 29th, 9PM EST

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Hey guys. Now that I've actually had time to read over all (read: most) of the thread, it's time to catch that final scum.

So, judging by the night scene, it appears obvious that the cult recruited Mikey into their group. Would that make their total 4? And would the second kill be a mentor/mentee combo?

If that's all correct, the remaining ten are split into 1 mafia, 4 cultists, 1 mentor and 1 mentee. That leaves 4 Town.

Looking through that, I actually think that the cult is our biggest threat now. If we don't lynch a cult today, it's entirely possible that the cult will have a majority by the end of the fourth night.

If I remember correctly, didn't Lugia claim to be Mikey during Day 1, accidently? Maybe we should lynch them today. That's one suggestion, at least.

Another very possible cult member would be A Link In Time. For obvious reasons.

Hey guys. Now that I've actually had time to read over all (read: most) of the thread, it's time to catch that final scum.

So, judging by the night scene, it appears obvious that the cult recruited Mikey into their group. Would that make their total 4? And would the second kill be a mentor/mentee combo?

If that's all correct, the remaining ten are split into 1 mafia, 4 cultists, 1 mentor and 1 mentee. That leaves 4 Town.

Looking through that, I actually think that the cult is our biggest threat now. If we don't lynch a cult today, it's entirely possible that the cult will have a majority by the end of the fourth night.

If I remember correctly, didn't Lugia claim to be Mikey during Day 1, accidently? Maybe we should lynch them today. That's one suggestion, at least.

Another very possible cult member would be A Link In Time. For obvious reasons.

I'm pretty sure that the cult didn't recruit Mikey this night but T.J. since he wears a red baseball cap. But Lugia could have been recruited some other night. Also the second night kill was most likely from a vigilante not a mentor/mentee combo.

The cult have only recruited two members so far which assuming that they only had one member from the start means that they only have three members. Still we should probably deal with the cult as soon as possible as it is a growing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom