• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Yes please, do say why.

I have been thinking about the evidence we have on Scarfed, and I still think he is suspicious. The fact that I am suspecting him (probably the most out of all players) combined with the fact that there was just now a vote cast onto myself, I will place my vote for scarfed not only to somewhat secure my own survival, but to make sure the day does not end in a no-lynch.

Vote: Scarfed

Pen

The game is on!
Gee, this is getting intense!

EBWODP:

Wait a minute... When saying that I am not guilty, MF, do you mean that the investigation you received was on me? If that is true, then maybe the Doctor would like to protect me tonight, seeing as the Mafia would probably like to kill off any "confirmed" Townies.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Gee, this is getting intense!

EBWODP:

Wait a minute... When saying that I am not guilty, MF, do you mean that the investigation you received was on me? If that is true, then maybe the Doctor would like to protect me tonight, seeing as the Mafia would probably like to kill off any "confirmed" Townies.

Yes, music told me last night that he received a not guilty result on you. He thinks it's an oracle or a "DG". I'm not really sure what a "DG" is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom