• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

School's Out: Recess Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I'm pretty sure that the cult didn't recruit Mikey this night but T.J. since he wears a red baseball cap. But Lugia could have been recruited some other night. Also the second night kill was most likely from a vigilante not a mentor/mentee combo.

Ah, I see. I clearly read the "this is our biggest catch" part differently than what JC intended. Anyway, has anyone softclaimed being T.J. while I was dead/inactive? That could lead us to an easy kill today.

The cult have only recruited two members so far which assuming that they only had one member from the start means that they only have three members. Still we should probably deal with the cult as soon as possible as it is a growing problem.

Okay, so that makes 3 cult members; still puts them at a significant advantage right now, and easily the biggest threat to us.

There are currently only 10 players left in the game though, so your math here does not quite add up.

Yes, that was my mistake. In my original (read: unedited) post, I had the mentor section listed as "1 mentor/mentee", and thus only counted it as one, not two. Anyway, with the new found knowledge that there are only 3 cult members right now (according to Scar at least), the updated breakdown is 1 mafia, 3 cult, 2 mentor/mentee, and 5 Town.

Before I go any further, is my thinking correct in that there is a Mentor/Mentee combination in this game? Or am I thinking of Korra?

What are these obvious reasons, I wonder?

Huh. I had a bet with myself that it'd be one of you or Julio who would ask what the obvious reasons were. =D

Anyway, I think I've talked about this topic too much already, so instead of answering you I'll redirect you to a post of mine from Pokescum, in which I answer your question. My logic is exactly the same here as it was there, so it should still answer your question: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49879&page=38&p=904077&highlight=#post904077

Ah, I see. I clearly read the "this is our biggest catch" part differently than what JC intended. Anyway, has anyone softclaimed being T.J. while I was dead/inactive? That could lead us to an easy kill today.

Okay, so that makes 3 cult members; still puts them at a significant advantage right now, and easily the biggest threat to us.

Yes, that was my mistake. In my original (read: unedited) post, I had the mentor section listed as "1 mentor/mentee", and thus only counted it as one, not two. Anyway, with the new found knowledge that there are only 3 cult members right now (according to Scar at least), the updated breakdown is 1 mafia, 3 cult, 2 mentor/mentee, and 5 Town.

Before I go any further, is my thinking correct in that there is a Mentor/Mentee combination in this game? Or am I thinking of Korra?

Huh. I had a bet with myself that it'd be one of you or Julio who would ask what the obvious reasons were. =D

Anyway, I think I've talked about this topic too much already, so instead of answering you I'll redirect you to a post of mine from Pokescum, in which I answer your question. My logic is exactly the same here as it was there, so it should still answer your question: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49879&page=38&p=904077&highlight=#post904077

I don't think that anybody have softclaimed T.J.

1 mafia, 3 cult, 2 mentor/mentee, and 5 Town still makes 11 players, lol. There haven't been any signs for a mentor/mentee combo so that was probably in Korra. The most likely list of remaining players are 1 mafia, 3 cult, 6 town whereof one of the townies are a vigilante and one is a mason.

Pen

The game is on!

Hehe, I guess you know all too well how I play! Anyway, so the reason why you are suspecting ALIT for being a Cultist is basically because he is an experienced player who would be an attractive target for the Cult Leader. I agree with you, that makes a lot of sense. However, as far as I can tell the same can be said for several other players like Gummy, Heroine and yourself, for example.

The most likely list of remaining players are 1 mafia, 3 cult, 6 town whereof one of the townies are a vigilante and one is a mason.

I strongly agree with this. Of course there could be two Mafiosi left, but I think there is only one.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Hehe, I guess you know all too well how I play! Anyway, so the reason why you are suspecting ALIT for being a Cultist is basically because he is an experienced player who would be an attractive target for the Cult Leader. I agree with you, that makes a lot of sense. However, as far as I can tell the same can be said for several other players like Gummy, Heroine and yourself, for example.

It is true for those other players, certainly. But when I looked over the player list ALIT was the one player that popped in my mind first, so I figured I'd mention him.

As far as I know, I have not been recruited for anything.

And you wouldn't tell us if you were. :)

Pen

The game is on!
didn't lotl and mf hint at being affiliated or something

so that would make mf the other mason right

Yup! Or at least that is what I gathered on the situation.

Blackkirby, ALIT, Mido and Heroine, what are your suspicions and thoughts on stuff at the moment?

Also, Lugia, are you in the game or are you still getting a replacement?

EBWODP:

Oh and Gummy, could you answer this question (I know it is a bit late now but still):

Gummy, you seem very determined about Scarfed and That being Mafia together. Why do you not go ahead and vote for one of them?

I just thought it was a bit odd that you did not vote despite the fact that you seemed very suspicious them.

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Oh and Gummy, could you answer this question (I know it is a bit late now but still):

I just thought it was a bit odd that you did not vote despite the fact that you seemed very suspicious them.

My whole thing was that if Scarf was scum, I figured Thar would be also. I didn't vote for Thar because it was pointless, not only would he not get lynched but I didn't think he was scum unless Scarf was. Scarf was already getting lynched so it didn't matter whether or not I voted, also my focus was never on Scarf so the thought of voting never crossed my mind.

Fused, any thoughts on anyone?

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Another very possible cult member would be A Link In Time. For obvious reasons.

Your reasoning for my being cult in the Pokemon game was wrong, and as of time of writing, I guarantee that it is wrong again.

On a side note, I have been a bit more active this game, but that's not very relevant. I haven't been as active as I used to be in mafia games, but I still picked it up a bit in Pokemon mafia and now this game.

EDWODP

Blackkirby, ALIT, Mido and Heroine, what are your suspicions and thoughts on stuff at the moment?

I'm not entirely sure at the moment. I will get back to you by tomorrow at the latest after looking through prior posts.

Last edited:

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
So here are my thoughts and sorry I was gone for a bit and now I'm back. So I do agree that we need to look into the cult before they become a huge problem when they already are. Now who might be cult? Well Ive heard that
Lugia is in suspicion and if someone could refresh my mind on why he is under suspicion of the cult. Also wait Mentor Mentee were is this from ? Im Probably missed something because Ive not been keeping us with the game as much as I should.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Also wait Mentor Mentee were is this from ? Im Probably missed something because Ive not been keeping us with the game as much as I should.

I believe this was Fused(?) confusing Korra with this game. I personally haven't seen evidence of a mentor/mentee in this game so it's not something to worry about, especially because I doubt there would be both a cult and a mentor/mentee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom