• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Your Phobia!

I have ophidiophobia. And I mean seriously. I sometimes have dreams where I'm in my house and there are snakes everywhere and they're climbing up walls & uuuugh. I also have mild acrophobia, but its more like fear that whatever I'm on is going to collapse, so I'm fine on mountains 7 stuff, only like really tall buildings- really freaks me out.

I've had similar dreams with hornets that set up nests in my house, which is odd because I'm very relaxed around hornets when other people are running away like they're on fire. As for my phobia, I'm often scared I'm going to get into a car accident.

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I have germaphobia, arachnephobia, and a fear of bodies of water where you can't see the bottom. (I don't know if that has a name)

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I suppose I'm aphobic, meaning fear-less. I seriously have no idea what I'm afraid of. The worst part? That isn't technically courage, because you must have fear to be brave, so I can't be in Gryffindor.

Acrophobia (Fear of Heights) and Trypanophobia (Fear of medical procedures involving Injections and hypodermic needles) *shiver*

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Asides from classic examples like Death and Open Heights, I have a terrible fear of thunderstorms. As least, I did have a fear of thunderstorms. It has eased over the years. When I was 12, I couldn't even survive the thought of being surrounded by lightning and thunder. I found it terrifying. Now, not so much. Obviously, I don't prefer them and I hate the idea of being in an open field holding a metal pole. :S

I have Thalassophobia, I hate the ocean and the thought of most of it not being thoroughly explored just frightens me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom