• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

Claire

The Geekette
I was finally able to get a picture of both my dogs on my computer! Here they are:
picture.php

Oh my word, they are precious. Australian Shepherds, hm? I think they are beautiful dogs, a bit large, and I never cared for the cropped tails. They at least, really look like Australian Shepherds. Shame on me if I am wrong. :xd: I've been in the 4-H Dog Club, attended AKC dog shows, and work at a kennel... if I am wrong, I will have to :facepalm: in real life, since I should know it!

Beautiful dogs though, how old are they?

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Oh my word, they are precious. Australian Shepherds, hm? I think they are beautiful dogs, a bit large, and I never cared for the cropped tails. They at least, really look like Australian Shepherds. Shame on me if I am wrong. :xd: I've been in the 4-H Dog Club, attended AKC dog shows, and work at a kennel... if I am wrong, I will have to :facepalm: in real life, since I should know it!

Beautiful dogs though, how old are they?

Yes, they are Australian Sheperds, good job, and they are born with no tails. Weird huh? But what's really funny is they "wag" their whole butts instead... it's just hilarious. :) And we are not sure just how old they are, we got them at the shelter after all, but we think they are about two years old.

Claire

The Geekette
Yes, they are Australian Sheperds, good job, and they are born with no tails. Weird huh? But what's really funny is they "wag" their whole butts instead... it's just hilarious. :) And we are not sure just how old they are, we got them at the shelter after all, but we think they are about two years old.

Without tails? Are you sure? Australian Shepherds are typically born with a naturally docked tail, but I have never heard of the genetics being so twisted as to where the dogs are born without a tail at all. There are still no puppies, but there is a new dog (Greater Swiss Mountain Dog) at the kennel named Horton. Once those puppies arrive, I'll be taking those promised photographs. Until then, lovely pets everyone!

General Lee

Classic Gamer
I have 2 cats, 8 birds and one fish :D. Its a busy household :P
In my lifetime the most birds we have owned is 12 at one single time.

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
Without tails? Are you sure? Australian Shepherds are typically born with a naturally docked tail, but I have never heard of the genetics being so twisted as to where the dogs are born without a tail at all. There are still no puppies, but there is a new dog (Greater Swiss Mountain Dog) at the kennel named Horton. Once those puppies arrive, I'll be taking those promised photographs. Until then, lovely pets everyone!

That's what I meant to say. Docked tails. Not no tails. I just meant they had no visible tails...they do have little stumps though. And they still wag their whole butt. :)

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Due to popular demand, I've decided to release another picture of my third cat, Carlito (If you forgot, look on page 3 of this thread). I somehow managed to get him onto the Wii Balance Board, so he is a Wii Fit cat!:xd:
IMG_0056.jpg

Sorry he isn't looking at me, I tried to get him to, but he was distracted by something.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
well here' a picture of my newest pet rex(named by my sister)

the prancing kangaroo

yes you can eat the cheap ferret food

Y

Yoshi :)

I have 2 dogs named Shadow , Andy. 1 ferret named Yoshi :). 1 lizerd named Spunky. And my sister has a spider named Peter Parker.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
My girlfriend has two cats, Casper and Elsa are their names :). Guess they are also mine in a way. I know I stated earlier in this thread that I believe it is a bit cruel having pets and that all animals should be free. I guess I somehow still think so but in any case I adore animals and cats are fun even though dogs are even more wonderful in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom