• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

mewtwolord

Hello World
i have a frog a dog used to have like 9 fish my frog ate 3 the others died bought another frog jumped out went to the front door dried up and died and now i just have a frog and a shizu(somethin like that)

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Cool cats DissapearingMist. They are so fury and not fat and lazy *coughsmitiecough*
Tell me, do they also fight/play sometimes.
Lol! I don't think Smitie's cat looks fat :P Mine are pretty lazy, and the 2 big ones are a bit overweight. And they definitely fight and play, with each other and other cats. There's a cat hanging around my parents' house that they fight with constantly. Kind of annoying!

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Lol! I don't think Smitie's cat looks fat :P Mine are pretty lazy, and the 2 big ones are a bit overweight. And they definitely fight and play, with each other and other cats. There's a cat hanging around my parents' house that they fight with constantly. Kind of annoying!

Oh! Grab your camera and record that :O
I love watching catfights (as in that actual cats are fighing and not woman)
Its awsome, after all a cat is a born fighter.

And smitie, don 't take anything personnaly ;) your cats is also cool...in a way.
Ok they are not fat, thy are a bit chubby but i suppose thats their charm. :D

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
I have three dogs and a cat. Personally, i want to shoot my dogs but my dad won't let me. I love my kitty Rosie. She is black and white with a big bell on. My mom kinda got sick of her bringing dead things. My cat can't help it, she likes to hunt. Now she has a big bell on here. She still is sooooo cute. :)

EponaOwns

The Real Master of Epona
I believe it is cruel to have pets! They should all be free! if you want to see animals get out in the nature :wave:

Well sometimes certain animals can't live on their own. Like an injured cat like mine. she was as sick as sick can be and if she was on her own she wouldn't of made it.

C

Crystallion

Cruel would be, if I would set my 16 year old cat free that can only live with a certain routine.

I know my cats are happy to be with me. ^^

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I have two austraillian sheperds, purebreds, brothers, both very crazy. One is a red merle and one is a blue merle (I think that is how it is spelled). Dreamer, the red merle, is pretty calm while in our yard, but as soon as he is on a leash, he is like walking a tank. Litterally. And the other one, Dante, the blue merle, is a little demon in the yard (he will either bite your butt, if you are a stranger, or he will "goose" you, [stick his nose in your butt] if he knows you), and is an angel while on walks. They are both from the Yucca Valley shelter. I love them both. And they are both very, very, fuzzy. I will get a picture up as soon as my computer will let me.

Made_Of_Win

Hugh Jackman's Boxers
061.jpg

From left to right: Isabelle, Oscar and Elvis.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom