• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
We've got four small dogs and a cat, but to tell you the truth, I really don't know their names, I don't spend time with them that much. In fact, I rarely see them. ^^

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Well i have 3 dogs right now. 2 West Highland White Terriërs and one Maltese. The two Westies are called Snoopy and Daisy, Daisy is a very cute one, she actually looks like a pup while she is 6 years. My Maltese is called Boomer. Boomer is the replacement from the old Boomer. My old boomer dies by a roadkill.
They are oldies right now, in the future i want a Husky.

I am gonna take picture of them soon, my camera is good but i lost my USB thingie.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Midna!

SleepyMidna.jpg

midnaaaa.jpg

M

madslayer333

I am going to get a beta fish and name it Astram. Why Astram? It was my fathers turtles name, Who died last week, My father bought him when he was 35, Now my dad is 50, we buierried him in a pet cemetary down the block. he was huge. He had a room for his big tank,A modified shower.I miss astram. Sorry I have no pics.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
Over my life, I've had a few pets. I've had about 3 cats. My favorite one was "Kit Kat". :xd: Cats are pretty cool, but are quite lazy. The only advantage of their laziness is that you don't have to take them for walks everyday. Right now I only have on dog, named Diego. He is really cool. He has a mixture of brown, white and a little bit of gold fur. I can't remember exactly what kind of dog he is though, sorry. :(

Keats

The Most Interesting Man
I have eight dogs; a pitbull, two Jack Russel terriers, a chihuahua-dachshund mix, and a shepherd collie mix. The last one had puppies about a year ago, each with a different father, so now we have a black lab-shepherd-collie mix, a yellow lab-shepherd-collie mix, and something else-collie-shepherd mix.

We also have an incredibly old Russian Blue cat. She's, like, 22 or something.

T

Thehotfuzz

Zeruda you're cat is soo cute! I Have a cat named Fluff. And a Big Bullmastive Named Hero

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I have eight dogs; a pitbull, two Jack Russel terriers, a chihuahua-dachshund mix, and a shepherd collie mix. The last one had puppies about a year ago, each with a different father, so now we have a black lab-shepherd-collie mix, a yellow lab-shepherd-collie mix, and something else-collie-shepherd mix.

We also have an incredibly old Russian Blue cat. She's, like, 22 or something.

Woah how much dog food do you go through in a week? Two truckloads?

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
I have four kitty cats. And I love them very much.

Two are Russian Blues, Sadie and Sophie, and the other two, Serena and Cowboy are just your everyday housecats.

They're so cute.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i have 2 dogs Dickie is a black lab elk hound mix. Rama is um who knows what he is other than a devil dog.
6 cats i have know idea what they are.
1 fish um what are they called. the fighting fish.
and an imaginary goat.

ya so what?

Last edited:

Hazel

A Frog
I used to have 2 goldfishes and 1 dog. The 2 goldfishes died of old age and the dog ran away. :(

Aw, Alex, that's so sad!

I have two rabbits, Yoyo and Saut-Saut (So-So) one of them called Flocon Bleu died a few weeks ago, and
a cat, Liv, it means life in Swedish, one of them (Rusty, e.q. Pussycat) died a few months ago, and
a dog, Tic Toc, because she's a watch dog! (haha)

Through my life, my family has had 10 pets:

Dogs:
Bopi (I think that's what his name was): the first one. I think he ran away. I wasn't born yet so I wouldn't know.
Chewy- my family's second dog. He ran away with our third dog. He came back. He died maybe 6-7 years later.
Charlie- third dog. He ran away with Chewy. He never came back.
Biscuit- fourth dog. Still alive, but very, very old. He had puppies with our fifth dog.
Cookie- the fifth dog. Also the only female dog we had. She's still alive as well.
Chocolate- the son of Cookie and Biscuit. We sold him
Chip- Chocolate's twin. Again, we sold him

Hamsters:
All I know is that we had two. They were named after Power Rangers. I think we let them go.

Cats:
We have a very lazy cat named Cocoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom