• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pets?

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Zeruda, your cat is so cute! x3

Well, I've had quite a few pets. My family owned two dogs, but I don't remember what type they were, and I don't know their names. I don't even know if they ran away or died.. I had a hamster that my grandmother gave me, but I don't remember what happened to it and I don't know what its name was. There was Schoonie, a dog I had for most of my life. She was a border collie, and she would protect us from raccoons and other animals. She ran away a few years ago, and now I just have a faint image of her. There was another hamster I got from a friend of mine, and I named her Penelope. She somehow got out of her cage, and we could never find her (she better not have died somewhere in the house because we've never found her.. >_<; ). There was Whiskers, my cat. She ran away after a few weeks of having her. Another hamster I had was Snoozer, and he eventually died. I'll mention the three pets my sister had/has. She had a cat named Tiger, but we got her at a too young of an age, so she died. My sister had a guinea pig named Tony, but he also died. She currently has another guinea pig named Vegas. I don't have much to say about him because I really don't like guinea pigs.

Now my family has a pet border collie Australian shepherd named Misty. She's such a great puppy, and it's fun playing with her. She gets way too hyper at times, though, and she'll run around the house. She's actually around right now...she's popping bubbles that my sister is blowing. x3

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Currently, we have five cats: Missie, Sissy, Princess, Gingerale, and Kit Kat. They don't get along so much as they have reached an equilibrium and adopted a separate room of the house as their own. About a week ago they began acting weird, but we had just gone on a weekend trip, and thought they were protesting at being left alone. Then a day later Gingerale disappeared, which was strange for him. I finally found him in the guest bedroom - where Sissy usually stays. He was hiding under the bed. I attributed it to the fact that he's got a mischievous streak and pulled him out from under the bed, which caused him to hiss at me (also strange for him).

A few minutes later I told this story to my sister and she misunderstood and thought he was still under the bed. When she came back she was puzzled, and said, "You know, in the dark he almost looks like an orange tabby" (he's light yellow.)

And I said, "......He's on the back porch."

And we both said, "Then who's under the bed?"

We actually had a SIXTH cat under the guest bed, who had been there for who knows how long! We think someone left the basement door open one day it wandered in then. As my sister said, "You know you have too many cats when you don't even know that one doesn't belong to you." :lol:

we currently have three cats; Wilson, Angel, and Shiloh. :)
Cats.jpg

Wilson sleeping..... :P
Wilson-1.jpg

:) <3

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I have four cats: Blondy (he's blond), Siam ( black), Jinger (red blond) and Buka (gray and white), I also have a dog, he's name is lucky, I know, not that originally and they some how treat nicely to each other. on winter day blondy seat on lucky and they hough (weird isn't it?).

all over the years I had lots of pets, I had one female dog name Menta and 16 street cats: Shhora, Tool, Miye, Jinger 0.1, Mic and many others.
I had a turtle that I found for almost a year but I didn't watch on him so well and he ran away (very slowly).

B

barbaramorriy

yes..i have 3 kittens, they are persian breed...i love them......

Nye Pendragon

derparific
I have a rabbit named Olyvia-Grace, a hamster named Azula, a guinea pig named Moki and a grey tabby cat named Evangeline. :3
My sister has a white & orange cat named Oliver, a mouse named Peaches and a guinea pig named Mr. Sophie (long story. XD).
There's also the family dog, Jasper, a Newfoundland-Chow Chow mix who is the best puppy EVER. <3

And we all live in a tiny, one-story, three bedroom house. : D
Plus me and my sister share a room...
My family is NUTS.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
Right now I have 4 cats, 1 dog, and 2 fish.

This is Bubbles my big fat lazy kitty. She's very affectionate though :)
13299_1197857681660_1685059709_407122_7763956_n.jpg

This is Quizno. Shes our fat mean kitty. Shes being Ninja in the picture. :)
9325_1117977044000_1664243527_30316207_51062_n.jpg

This is Pepper my sisters new kitty. She was laying in my mom's lap.
25434_1193465011152_1664243527_30469347_7164918_n.jpg

This is Ginger II . My new baby kitty. The first Ginger died a little bit after we got her. :( Shes was yawning in the picture.
13299_1197857561657_1685059709_407120_1620541_n.jpg

And this is my dog Brandy. She is 15 years old.
9325_1117976603989_1664243527_30316196_2635430_n.jpg

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I've never had a Dog or a cat, but I have looked after my neighbour's cat for a few weeks.

Proper pets that I have had are:

Seven Fish, (all of them died. *Fish murderer!*)
Two Hamsters. (The first lived for four years, the second lived for three)

What a pitiful list. :xd:

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Bubbles looks like a mixture of my two cats! Quizno and Pepper are very cute, too.
I have Sparkles and Mittens. They're twins. (though they don't look too much alike)

Since I can't seem to work up pictures of them, they're both tabbys. Sparkles is a skinny cat colored greyish with a little lighter then black stripes. Mittens is fat, has white paws, is grey and sort of brown. Her stripes are brighter then Sparkles'. She also has a white chest.

We have to keep our cats inside, because we live in a busy zone. Sparkles is desperate to get outside, but Mittens prefers to stay inside. We have to pick up Sparkles(she really doesn't like being held that much) to stop her. She's gotten outside a few times though.

Mittens loves me...

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Behold! Here are my babies....( you have to click on the picture to see them up close)
001..jpg028..jpg
there's another picture...but somehow ZD is not permitting me to upload it. :(

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
So many kitties! I must contribute :3

These two live with me

Junior (our lovebug)

RSCN0648.jpg

Topaz (the bossy old lady)

RSCN1848.jpg

And my sister's cats, which I pretty much consider mine too. Incidentally, they're the same colors as the two above...

Toki (is very mischievous and doesn't like to use his back legs. Ever.)

Picture8-2.png

Pickles (the sophisticated, mild-mannered kitty)

Picture9.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom