• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is it possible for Scrapper to announce whenever someone starts a new RP thread, without announcing every post in the Roleplay section?

Unfortunately this is not a feature that is in the chat add-on we use. You can always make a post in the shoutbox yourself to invite others to check out the new thread in this situation though.

We need an Ordon Goat Cheese emoji, AZ's vote does not count on this suggestion.

Since I don't like cheese either, it's a no from me :P

Could the cancel button on mobile be moved so its not right near the save button. When I edit a post, I often hit cancel accidentally because of touch screen trials and tribulations.

Which theme do you use?

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Unfortunately this is not a feature that is in the chat add-on we use. You can always make a post in the shoutbox yourself to invite others to check out the new thread in this situation though.

Which theme do you use?
Dungeon vv.2.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion

Which theme do you use?
Damn it, okay time to annoy everyone in the shoutbox again. Oh wait, I do that anyway.

Last edited:

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
Certain posts in this thread have been removed, please remember to keep your posts relevant to the thread you are posting in. The emote suggestion thread is currently closed so we can review pre-existing requests. We'll notify everyone when it is open again.
Thank you for the notification.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Can we get an option to differentiate between emoticons and emojis?
This could be just me, but a lot of the time, I prefer using the emoticons over the emoji it defaults to, but the site always tries to autocorrect me to the emoji rather than the emoticon. (e.g. I prefer : D over :D - but even then I have to add the space between characters and it doesn't feel like it conveys the same thought lol; there are several other examples.)
Maybe there already is one and I just didn't know lol, but I've poked around with it and I can't get much to work with what I'm going for lol. I know this could be a huge change and very jarring for people, so I understand if it doesn't work out lol. Thanks!

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo (I have my card)
ZD Champion
Suggestion:

Would be cool to have a red template for the forums, plenty of blue ones, the gray one (The Lost Woulds), and the green of Dungeon v.22. The red could be modeled on Link’s Red Tunic and Eldin designs.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Can we get an option to differentiate between emoticons and emojis?
This could be just me, but a lot of the time, I prefer using the emoticons over the emoji it defaults to, but the site always tries to autocorrect me to the emoji rather than the emoticon. (e.g. I prefer : D over :D - but even then I have to add the space between characters and it doesn't feel like it conveys the same thought lol; there are several other examples.)
Maybe there already is one and I just didn't know lol, but I've poked around with it and I can't get much to work with what I'm going for lol. I know this could be a huge change and very jarring for people, so I understand if it doesn't work out lol. Thanks!
You can wrap the emoticon in [plain][/plain] BBCode to stop it from parsing.

Eg: [plain]:D[/plain] = :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom