• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Official Suggestions Thread

On the BOTW interactive map, there are many QOL features that have been added to the TOTK map that I would like to see backported to the BOTW map. This includes:
The Hyrule Compendium sensor category
Subcategories like: travel gates, quests, collectibles, bosses, etc. (the dropdown menus)
Separate Armor chest category from regular chests (maybe a separate arrow, weapon, gem, and others too)

ExLight

why
Staff member
I can't remember if I suggested this before but something like a folder for DMs would be amazing.

As someone that has way too many types of DMs (Mafia Role PMs, Infractions, Conversations, Award givings, Contest Submissions, etc.) having the option to bundle them together would make it a lot easier for me to organize them and keep things tidy. I'm sure it's the same for some other members here.

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I can't remember if I suggested this before but something like a folder for DMs would be amazing.

As someone that has way too many types of DMs (Mafia Role PMs, Infractions, Conversations, Award givings, Contest Submissions, etc.) having the option to bundle them together would make it a lot easier for me to organize them and keep things tidy. I'm sure it's the same for some other members here.
I feel like that would be an extremely good addition to the site. I've come to the point where I would just want to keep one conversation for each person. Cuz having way too many is kind of unnecessary for me, and clutters up my DM menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom