• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back and read through THP's post. As the cop, hopefully he/she (I'm not really sure) found out some evidence during the nights about some people. After the first night, when suspicion went around Axle I saw this
Honestly, this strikes me as suspicious... Even though Axle isn't very active within the game and blah, blah, blah, there isn't much of a reason to vote for him other than that. I know, he could be a little more active and stuff, but there's little evidence of him being mafia, since he posted too little...

I like to point somethings out =D
So far that's the only post of any defense/accusation of anyone from the cop that I've found.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
EBWODP
whoops. So ya.
yes, Hero of Time, I'm sure all of the remaining mafia are going to group together and make themselves one big target.

I don't know if you read my post, but someone who we now know was the cop discreetly hinted at you.

Also, your behavior has been suspicious. You've been flopping votes among other things.

EBWODP (for real this time)
I went back and read through THP's post. As the cop, hopefully he/she (I'm not really sure) found out some evidence during the nights about some people. After the first night, when suspicion went around Axle I saw this So far that's the only post of any defense/accusation of anyone from the cop that I've found.

But axle was townie .... ?
If the cop investigated him and said he wasn't suspicions then she would be quite correct...
I mean, the cop wouldn't go around saying "i found out so and so is this role!"

EBWODP

(kokirion, Durion, Kybyrian, Hero of Time, Icetomeetyou, Ver-go-a-go-go.)
Ok, I'm not saying that everyone who voted for Awesome is scum, but there's a chance that they might of known something.

Here's another quote from the cop hinting at some of the people that voted for Awesomelink on the first day. Perhaps in the first night, THP found out some information about one of them.

Can someone please point out WHEN THE HECK THP hinted at me?!?!?!?!? Seriously, besides her saying that I along with others voted for Awesome which everyone was suspicious of us at that point. Also, the 2 of those that died that voted for Awesome(kokirion, and Kyby) were both townies. If you're gonna vote for me, at least have some evidence please. I am really completely fine with your votes if you can back it up.

Din Akera

Sniper
Can someone please point out WHEN THE HECK THP hinted at me?!?!?!?!? Seriously, besides her saying that I along with others voted for Awesome which everyone was suspicious of us at that point. Also, the 2 of those that died that voted for Awesome(kokirion, and Kyby) were both townies. If you're gonna vote for me, at least have some evidence please. I am really completely fine with your votes if you can back it up.

Dude. Look at the post above yours. =\

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Dang it. :/ Can't someone just...you know...play the game right? Did we seriously do this you guys?

Anyway...I don't know who to vote for I was going to vote for Bay...but then she was mod killed so...I guess I'm not voting.

Austin

Austin
FINAL VOTE TALLY

Hero of Time - 2 (TheGreen, Jetter)
Xinnamin - 1 (Durion)

It was the end of another day, and again the townies had decided to lynch another. The townies stood up and formed a circle around the one who they had decided to kill tonight, Hero of Time. Just like yesterday, no one was sure whether Hero of Time was scum or not, but they felt that they had to take some sort of action. They looked at each other nervously, but then one of them spoke up.

“We’ve made our decision. Let’s just get this over with.”

Bold words, but no one, including the speaker, made any indication that they would act on them. The townie that had spoken up took a deep breath and motioned for everyone to lead Hero of Time outside. While they did this, the outspoken townie walked to the edge of the room where they had left firearms for protection. They picked an efficient looking one and went to join the rest of the townies outside.

Hero of Time was standing in the middle of the street while the rest of the community faced them on the sidewalk, looking at him with a mixture of anxiety and determination. They knew that this had to be done. The townie with the firearm took a step away from the rest of the group and aimed the gun straight at Hero of Time’s head. There was a pause, and Hero of Time took it as a cue to speak.

“I’m telling you guys…. kill me and it’s all over….”

Enraged by this statement, the lead townie pulled the trigger, and the bullet rocketed from the revolver of the gun straight into Hero of Time’s brain. Hero of Time fell over, and the event was complete. Quickly, the townies searched his body. No clues were found. They ran to his house and tore it apart. What they found horrified them. Located within his filing cabinets were various deeds and certificates. They all knew what this meant.

Hero of Time was the Prince!

Overcome with grief and helplessness, the townies returned to their homes with no thoughts of fighting back against the horror that was sure to come tonight.

Night has begun. No discussion will take place in this thread until the day period beings again. Mafia, now that your godmother is dead you'll each send your votes to me so I can tally them in her place. Everyone else, send me your choices as usual. Because the Prince was lynched, Day 4 will be spent grieving with no lynch or discussion taking place. I'll post the results of this night and then we'll immediately go into another night period. By Day 5 discussion will begin again.

Austin

Austin
I'm going to lock this thread during the night periods from now on..... but I digress.

Ver-go-a-go-go was wide-awake in his office, with tears rolling down his eyes. It had been hell for everyone since the town burned down, of course, but he had lost the one person he thought would get him through this. All of the letters and secret messages they had traded lay on his desk, now wet and splattered with tear drops. He had lost all will to live, so when his door came flying off its hinges, he didn't even bother to turn around.

"Just do what you want. I don't care anymore."
"Oh, I plan to."

TheGreen was awake as well, so when three people broke into his house he immediately got up and tried to stop them. Two of them restrained him against the wall and the third lit a match and set TheGreen's entire scalp on fire. While TheGreen ran around screaming, the three aggressors bolted out of the house and into the darkness. TheGreen ran to his sink to obtain some water in order to extinguish his hair, but for whatever reason the sink wouldn't turn on. Crippled by the pain, TheGreen fell to the ground in an effort to quell the raging hot fires now adorning his head, but all that accomplished was setting his wooden floors on fire, and then the rest of the house. Now entirely engulfed in flames, and unable to scream due to the rapid disintegration of his throat, TheGreen simply waited to die.

zack125 was chasing an individual through the streets of time. He had completely mucked up his original strategy of eliminating them while they slept, and hurriedly brought out his pistol in an effort to put a quick end to the sloppy assassination attempt. In his haste, the pistol flew out of his hands and in his effort to snatch it back out of the air he accidentally grasped the trigger. As fate would have it, the pistol was pointing straight at his head when that happened.

Frightened by the commotion outside, the townies set out to discover who had died. First, at Ver-go-a-go-go's house they found his hopelessly mutilated corpse splattered all over the letters on his desk. Although most of their contents were obscured by the Vergo chunks that now decorated the room, a few were still intact, all addressed to Kybyrian. They knew what this meant.

Ver-go-a-go-go was the other Mason!

Next, they went to the burnt remnants of TheGreen's house. They found several corpse-shaped objects, and one of them had a leather wallet fused into them. After extracting the material, they found that it was TheGreen's wallet. This confirming their suspicions, they opened it up to find a charred button saying "I AM A PACIFIST". This told the town all they needed to know.

TheGreen was an ordinary Townie!

Finally, they reached the area where zack125 had fallen. At first convinced he was scum, they violently ravaged his body in search of clues. What they found was a notebook full of suspicions and records. zack125 wasn't scum...

zack125 was the Vigilante!
Saddened by the loss of three more of their own, and crushed by the death of their prince the day before, the Townies simply entered their houses and went back to bed. They needed some actual rest before getting down to serious business.

Alive:
Durion
KrazyKyuubi
Icetomeetyou
Master Link
Din Akera
Jetter
link to present
green goron
Xinnamin
Dracomajora
Chise
Hanyou

Dead:
AwesomeLink86 (lynched Day 1) - Townie
Kybyrian (nightkilled Day 1) – Mason
Master Kokiri 9 (nightkilled Day 2) – Mafia
Axle the Beast (nightkilled Day 2) – Townie
zelda_8 (nightkilled Day 2) – Townie Roleblocker
TheSkywardSword (modkilled for inactivity Day 2) - Townie
Hero of Time (lynched Day 3) - Prince
kokirion (modkilled for posting out-of-game information Day 3) - Townie
TreeHuggerPanda (modkilled for exchanging roles Day 3) - Cop
Baysiderulez (modkilled for exchanging roles Day 3) - Godmother
Ver-go-a-go-go (nightkilled Day 3) - Mason
TheGreen (nightkilled Day 3) - Townie
zack125 (modkilled by his own request Day 3) - Vigilante

Due to the fact that the Prince was lynched last round, we will now skip Day 4 and enter straight into the night period. Anyone with a nightrole, please PM me as soon as possible.

Austin

Austin
Xinnamin woke up in the middle of the night, wondering why she was so hungry. She realized that she had forgotten to eat dinner the night before, and since her rumbling stomach wouldn't let her go back to sleep she went downstairs to her kitchen to quickly make a sandwich. As she was walking down the stairs, she heard what sounded like footsteps dashing across the floor. Scared for a moment, she waited and listened for any other noises. Not hearing anything, she decided she must still be half asleep and continued downstairs to make those sandwiches. She prepared the condiments and prepared the toaster to toast her bread. After inserting the toast, she attempted to press down the lever on the side of the toaster. The lever was being rather uncooperative, so she brought her head down to examine the toaster to see if anything was jamming it. Noting nothing out of the ordinary, she forced the lever down as hard as she could. At that moment, the toaster, along with her face, exploded.

After the sun rose, the townies gathered and did their routine headcount. Xinnamin was absent, so they set out to find her. They quickly located her remains, and among them were no clues.

Xinnamin had been a regular Townie!

Although they were upset at the loss of Xinnamin, the townies had resolved themselves for what they hoped to be a productive day. Day 5 has now begun.

Alive:
Durion
KrazyKyuubi
Icetomeetyou
Master Link
Din Akera
Jetter
link to present
green goron
Dracomajora
Chise
Hanyou

Dead:
AwesomeLink86 (lynched Day 1) - Townie
Kybyrian (nightkilled Day 1) – Mason
Master Kokiri 9 (nightkilled Day 2) – Mafia
Axle the Beast (nightkilled Day 2) – Townie
zelda_8 (nightkilled Day 2) – Townie Roleblocker
TheSkywardSword (modkilled for inactivity Day 2) - Townie
Hero of Time (lynched Day 3) - Prince
kokirion (modkilled for posting out-of-game information Day 3) - Townie
TreeHuggerPanda (modkilled for exchanging roles Day 3) - Cop
Baysiderulez (modkilled for exchanging roles Day 3) - Godmother
Ver-go-a-go-go (nightkilled Day 3) - Mason
TheGreen (nightkilled Day 3) - Townie
zack125 (modkilled by his own request Day 3) - Vigilante

Xinnamin (nightkilled Day 4) - Townie

Day Five has now begun. You have until November 11th to make your next lynch.

Finally...that was a rather unproductive night. So either the Mafia never sent in their nightkills, or the Serial Killer didn't, I can't quite tell which it is though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom