• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a point of getting this game somewhere, can we stop correcting others and do something?

If we don't talk, we won't be able to suspect anyone.

Okay...if no one is going to post, I've vote for the person I'm currently most suspicious of to provoke it.

Vote: Dracomajora.

Kirino

Tatakae
Why is everyone randomly voting? Even if it is the end of the day we should still back up our votes with some evidence. Durion:What makes you suspicious of me? You say you have suspiciouns about me yet you don't say what they are. Even though it's the end of the day,you still have enough time to state your evidence.

Vote: Durion

Austin

Austin
The day should have ended last night, so it'll end at midnight tonight instead. Thing is, I can't exactly lynch anyone if everyone votes for a different person. Just something to keep in mind.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:
DracoMajora - 1(Durion)
Icetomeetyou - 2 (Link to Present, Din Akera)
Chise - 1 (Icetomeetyou)
Durion - 1(DracoMajora)

No votes cast: Everyone else

You guys got a few more hours... Not that anyone seems to care much =/

Why is everyone randomly voting? Even if it is the end of the day we should still back up our votes with some evidence. Durion:What makes you suspicious of me? You say you have suspiciouns about me yet you don't say what they are. Even though it's the end of the day,you still have enough time to state your evidence.

Vote: Durion

I said no one seems to be posting, and that I was going to vote to provoke that. Also, your posts are never helpful, they just state the obvious, something that is used as a Mafia tactic, and now you are doing what Atsuma did last round, accussing your accusser, sounds like you might be a little bit scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom