• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 3 (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Gawd if I'm gonna get killed by a bloody toaster, at least make it more obvious who was the mad scientist that went and planted a bloody bomb inside so I can thank them for being absolutely epic.

Anyways, I'm off to join FuFu in crazy heaven. Byebee~

Austin

Austin
I thought we established that fiery explosion type things were Mafia attacks. Come on guys.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Now to look for our next lynchee.

EBWODP: It looks like someone didn't send in a nightkill. The night periods usually aren't as long as that one was. So either the Mafia or serial killer was the one who killed Xinnamin.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
Now to look for our next lynchee.

EBWODP: It looks like someone didn't send in a nightkill. The night periods usually aren't as long as that one was. So either the Mafia or serial killer was the one who killed Xinnamin.

PJDEP already said I thought we established that fiery explosion type things were Mafia attacks. Come on guys
It's obvious the mafia night killed Xinnamin. So either the serial killer missed the dead line which is highly unlikely. Most likely he was role blocked by the mafia role blocker.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
@Green-But that doesn't mean that the Mafia did it. PJ can't say anything about who killed Xinnamin. It looks like a deadline miss to me though, just because the night was long.

@Link T.-Yeah, I did for a little while. There were others more suspicious though.

Din Akera

Sniper
@Green-But that doesn't mean that the Mafia did it. PJ can't say anything about who killed Xinnamin.
=\:suspicious::shake: not true. PJ has indicated to us that because it was an explosion related death it was the mafia.... >.<

In mafia 2, we were all very much aware of who killed who by the descriptions Vergo wrote.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I'm not seeing sense in this but alright.

So if it was the Mafia this means that the Serical Killer was roleblocked or didn't send in a kill. I'm assuming they didn't send in a kill just because the night was very long.

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
This is bad.We've already lost our vigilante and Prince.It's like Mafia 2 all over again.

Correction, the princess didn't get killed until the last nightkill, and because of a buncha modkills for inactivity the extra night effect of the role didn't even matter. Plus... they got me via a shot in the dark. D< ::fist shake::

We are pretty lucky though the SK missed the deadline/blocked/whatever, the slower the townie numbers go down the better position we are in. c:

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Chise you're not posting an awful lot and you are the first person I've actually seen get happy about the serial killer. It could all be an act, pretending you want the Townies to win so we'll trust you.

Kirino

Tatakae
Chise you're not posting an awful lot and you are the first person I've actually seen get happy about the serial killer. It could all be an act, pretending you want the Townies to win so we'll trust you.

This makes no sense to me.How is he getting happy about the serial killer?All he's saying is that he's glad that the SK didn't nightkill,because it would most likely been another townie.(Which we really need)I don't get how that's suspicious.Also,the latter can be said for nearly every post on here.Your post could be an act.I'm not defending Chise or anything,but what you're saying makes no sense to me.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
Not to be rude, but there's a reason there's a space bar on the keyboard.

I was pointing out that Chise was directly happy about the Serial Killer being blocked. He could be Mafia and happy that the "competition" was out of the way "last night." I find it suspicious that he's barely posting as well. Past Mafia members on this game haven't seemed to post much until they get accused.

Kirino

Tatakae
Not to be rude, but there's a reason there's a space bar on the keyboard.

What do you mean?I don't see anything wrong with my posts.Can you please explain to me what I did wrong?

was pointing out that Chise was directly happy about the Serial Killer being blocked. He could be Mafia and happy that the "competition" was out of the way "last night." I find it suspicious that he's barely posting as well. Past Mafia members on this game haven't seemed to post much until they get accused.

I see what you mean,but I don't see how he was direcltly happy that the SK was blocked.All he said is that it was pretty lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom