• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODKILL

yotam - Townie (modkilled for editing)

I'm not kidding guys. NO EDIT OF ANY KIND.

Alive:
Ember Incubus
Ikana
PJDEP
Beeker
Epwna
Keyshe
Xinnamin
Jetter
Zack125
MasterKokiri9
Arkvoodle
SuperSilly
Illmatic
MoblinPiglett
Meego7
TreeHuggerPanda
K4King
13foxes
Link to Present
Durion
Atsuma
Baysiderulez
Jack Archer
Yuguise
Triforce Eden
Chise
Mizer
Enemytracker
Kazumi
PocketAsian
Din Akera
Random Person
Knowlee
Kybyrian
Hazel
ChargewithSword
Zenox
DracoMajora

Dead:
Elfen (lynched day 1) – Townie RoleBlocker
Axle the Beast (nightkilled night 1) – Townie
OrlovYan (nightkilled night 1) – Townie
yotam (modkilled for editing) - Townie

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Read Bold parts, please. And.. (Ahh, Yotam...why did you edit your post? Sorry to hear you are out.)

I'm not going to jump on the Atsuma bandwagon just yet, due to the fact that from my quick read-through of the thread I haven't quite seen the factor that makes him so suspicious. There's a lot to go through, and I'll get around to that later tonight once this thread has calmed down a bit. I can't stand it when a thread grows while I'm reading it. :xd:

But, one thing that did catch my eye during my quick-read through (just a note to those who don't catch on; if something catches my eye when I'm skimming through something, it really stands out) was how aggressive zack125 while interrogating Atsuma. In the last game, zack125 was somewhat calm and rarely posted anything other than throw-away statements until the end, when the pressure was on. This time, he's on the setting from Day 2. I'm not saying that I suspect him too much, but it is a tad odd to me. Look at this, for example:

Particularly with the repetition of the phrase "Even if you were busy", it seems like he's jumping down Atsuma's throat. A little bit overboard, to say the least. Also,

Right, and because of that he's managed to make me look like a suspect. Why would he continue his attack so vigorously upon me? Isn't that one of the scum's ways? To make someone look like a suspect and have others believe it and then in the end get him lynched?

this is faulty logic. A great deal of people voted for Elfen because everyone else did. Or at least, they caught on because of it. I'm not going to support Atsuma too much, as that would make me look suspicious, but I just thought I'd point out some statements that looked unfair to me. As I said, I'll go through the thread later and examine Atsuma more closely. I'm a tad suspicious merely because everyone else seems so convince, but nothing solid yet. In conclusion,

IGMEOY, Atsuma and zack125

Great, another person who's got his eye on me, just great.

Zenox and Ats... I got my eye on you two!

If I'm not lazy enough, I might make a full analysis on Zenox and Ats, since they have caught my eye...

Why do you have your eye on me? Are you perhaps the serial killer? After having failed your attempt on Zenox you now look to strike against me?

THP, I really GMEOY.

How could I be serial killer? Did I attack myself? I like to think not.

No, but you could be a mason, or the cop, the prince or whatever other roles there are.

Wait, what? Why can't he be mafia? I'm not following that logic...or was that a typo?

Are you trying to tell us something by pointing out that typo? Are you perhaps the serial killer and wanted us to know it by pointing that out, see perhaps if someone caught that? I did...so...
As I said, IGMEOY.

There seems to be a mini war going on between Zenox and Triforce Eden.Obvoiusly at least one is townie,cause,why would 2 Mafia vote for,and attack each other?Anyways,theres no one im suspicious of exept Atsuma(for i think,obvious resons).I probably wont be on anymore till morning,so see ya.

State the reason, then. I already explained myself way back.

It would appear that Triforce Eden is just being regular old Triforce Eden. He's generally like this, probably due to his first few games, ah those were fun. Though it's possible that he's just pretending to act like normal to pass himself off as a vanilla.....

Anyways, at the moment I have my eye on Atsuma and I appear to be getting scum vibes.

FoS: Atsumab

You are quick to accuse. Well what if I accuse you back and put some pressure on you? For all I know you could be scum just laying low and jump on the bandwagon and accuse someone who's being accused. Isn't that what scum do? Why are you also defending Tri-Force? Are you perhaps defending a scum fellow?

FoS: Mizer

So you voted, and then after what Durion said, you unvoted immediately. There was no reason to vote on Triforce Eden yet, other than the fact that he voted you. Seems like you are quite agressive with people who go against you. I'm not very suspicious of you yet, but IGMEOY.

However, I suspect Triforce Eden more. After all, he started the little war between them with this post. Maybe, that act was to draw attention toward Zenox and himself, and people would leave Atsuma alone or be confused between them (if Atsuma really is one of the Mafias).

If Triforce Eden was indeed doing so, then Atsuma is also pretty much a scum. And according to his act recently, he is trying too hard to depend himself, which makes me grow suspicious.

Fos: Triforce Eden and Atsuma.

I really don't know what you are talking about, I mean, how does that post relate to me at all? I already explained myself. And, you come in here briefly, don't post much and accuse people right away? That sure makes you a suspect, 13Foxes. Don't accuse me just because of some other member's war with someone else.

Austin

Austin
Atsuma, you misquoted me. The part in bold is nowhere to be found in my post and I don't appreciate having words shoved into my mouth. I truly hope this was a mistake and not a clumsy attempt to defame me.

Atsuma, pray thee be innocent. And I have to say your behavior thus far hasnt been in the slightest suspicious. You were acused and you are defending your case, much like any other Townie would do.

However I've seen Triforce's Edens game one to many times. And Mizer so have you. We've seen him play as a townie, and I think now it would be unwise to think his stragety would change if he became mafia.

I must FoS Triforce Eden.

You are quick to accuse. Well what if I accuse you back and put some pressure on you? For all I know you could be scum just laying low and jump on the bandwagon and accuse someone who's being accused. Isn't that what scum do? Why are you also defending Tri-Force? Are you perhaps defending a scum fellow?

FoS: Mizer

You really seem to just be IGMEOY'ing and FOS'ing everyone who does that to you for no reason whatsoever. Really, the only reason I've seen you FOS or IGMEOY anyone is say "Why do you suspect me? You could be x position!" Which is a really crappy way to go. While it's a good idea to trust no one, going paranoid over everyone seems like a really bad idea.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Atsuma, you misquoted me. The part in bold is nowhere to be found in my post and I don't appreciate having words shoved into my mouth. I truly hope this was a mistake and not a clumsy attempt to defame me.

Why can't you people read? That bold parts is me replying back. I replied to what you said concerning Zack's attack on me, I didn't shove words into your mouth.

EBYODP

I don't understand his methods really at all, but I think bold are his opinions on things ... he needs to explain that better to prevent confusion.

EBWODP:

I think s/he was trying to comment on your post and typed in the quote. That definitly sounds like their pleading. Doesn't make you look any more/less suspicious to me.

Austin

Austin
Why can't you people read? That bold parts is me replying back. I replied to what you said concerning Zack's attack on me, I didn't shove words into your mouth.

I can read just fine. You have the bolded text in a quote that I said, thus making it look as if those were my words and not yours.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Why do you have your eye on me? Are you perhaps the serial killer? After having failed your attempt on Zenox you now look to strike against me?

THP, I really GMEOY.

Like I said, suspect me all you want and go ahead and lynch me, but you're wasting your time. I speak the truth and only the truth. I'm only trying to help by giving out some pointers from a past scum member.

And I just thought that you two looked suspicious in my opinion, you were being awfully fishy and I said that newbie scum members were most likely to make a mistake on trying to catch the SK, and Axle played all of the right cards. It's possible that he was nightkilled by an experienced player who just wanted him out of the way, since he has experience playing this game, but I'm leaning towards a newbie member.

You fit the description, though, you're new to the game, you voted off Elfen, (because my strategy as a scum member was to "go-with-the flow" in the voting and vote off the person with the most votes) and you reply and quote everyone who mentioned your name. (which means you're freaking out about having one person having their eye on you, it's not a vote, by the way)

No hard feelings, but it's just an analysis on you so far in the game. (You have far too many quotes, so I just stuck with this^^)

I can read just fine. You have the bolded text in a quote that I said, thus making it look as if those were my words and not yours.

Yeah, when you bold it, it makes it look like you're drawing attention to something he said. Perhaps italics or underline or both instead? That would look less exaggerated.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Atsuma, pray thee be innocent. And I have to say your behavior thus far hasnt been in the slightest suspicious. You were acused and you are defending your case, much like any other Townie would do.

However I've seen Triforce's Edens game one to many times. And Mizer so have you. We've seen him play as a townie, and I think now it would be unwise to think his stragety would change if he became mafia.

I must FoS Triforce Eden.

Thanks, I really don't know what's so suspicious about me, I've just been defending myself from accusations while "others" used that to get on the bandwagon.

You really seem to just be IGMEOY'ing and FOS'ing everyone who does that to you for no reason whatsoever. Really, the only reason I've seen you FOS or IGMEOY anyone is say "Why do you suspect me? You could be x position!" Which is a really crappy way to go. While it's a good idea to trust no one, going paranoid over everyone seems like a really bad idea.

I am not paranoid, nor will I ever be. If I accuse people or point a finger at them it is simply because everyone else has done so as well, it's part of the game.

No, I tend to do that in quotes, post my reply close to what is being said. I shall try to avoid doing that next time.

Atsuma said:
I am not paranoid, nor will I ever be. If I accuse people or point a finger at them it is simply because everyone else has done so as well, it's part of the game.
I seem to recall you saying that you don't jump on the bandwagon with everyone else, but with this statement, you contradicted yourself.

Right, and because of that he's managed to make me look like a suspect. Why would he continue his attack so vigorously upon me? Isn't that one of the scum's ways? To make someone look like a suspect and have others believe it and then in the end get him lynched?[/B]

Just for the record, I'm not the only one who is speaking against you. Look it up.

Even the mafia or the serial killer can present a good case. In the last game, MK9 was the serial killer and he fooled us all.

Im starting to get less suspicious of Atsuma.Im fact im hardly even suspicious anymore.She now just seems to be defending her self now like everyone else.Though im still watching you.Trust no one right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread