• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad reason to make a vote, Zenox. You're clearly stating that you don't care if he's scum or not. His level of intelligence isn't that important, he could still be innocent and every single person counts. The way you are saying that you don't care seems very serial killer-ish to me. Either that or you could be scum and aware that he is not, and are simply voting for him because you wish to get the main accuser of you out of the way.

I believe that he is a Townie due to the fact that he can't be the Mafia, because no Seriel Killer in their own right state of mind would attempt to kill themselves hoping that the Doctor would save them, thus clearing their own name of being the Seriel Killer.

Austin

Austin
I believe that he is a Townie due to the fact that he can't be the Mafia, because no Seriel Killer in their own right state of mind would attempt to kill themselves hoping that the Doctor would save them, thus clearing their own name of being the Seriel Killer.
What does the Mafia have to do with the Serial Killer?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Wait, what? Why can't he be mafia? I'm not following that logic...or was that a typo?

Damn it, EBWODP (unless someone posts before I can)....

He could however be Mafia, as he would know if Triforce Eden was Mafia or not, thus allowing him to say "Scum or not" (which in my mind, could lead some to believe he was a townie). However, from the way he voted and for what reasons he did so, I have concluded that he isn't Mafia due to the fact his voting is strategical enough. I believe the Mafia would aim for someone who has made some comments that have already attracted attention (and suspicion), or their posts can easily brought to attention (and once again, everyone's suspicion). Therefore, eliminating two more Townies (or the SK) out of play...which Zenox clearly isn't doing. Although, I've getting rather suspicious of you Zenox.

Next, this going on argument between Master Kokiri 9 and Atsuma is arousing suspicion, although, the majority of that suspicion is aimed at Atsuma. Master Kokiri 9 on an offensive more against Atsuma. Which rises some suspicion, but I believe the Mafia wouldn't be so bold about killing a townie, why would they need to be? But last round Master Kokiri 9 was a Seriel Killer and that tactic worked great for him as he survived for many rounds, so who says he is using it again as a Mafia?. And this attack is starting to punch holes through Atsuma's defense, such as him evading questions or not quite fully answering them IMO. I'll have to fully analyse both parties posts tomorrow as I am too tired to do so tonight, after all, it is 2:28 in the morning.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Doesn't anyone else think it suspicious he votes for my lynch with hardly any hard evidence for it at all? Especially after the Serial Killer attack on me from last night? While I do think I jumped at it too quickly, hence the unvote, I am still extremely suspicious about it.

I know I'm late to defend myself, but I didn't vote at all during this day yet. And just clear things up, that bit about me being the person to vote for Eden with no rhyme or reason is a joke on our somewhat rivalry in this game.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Sorry guys, what I meant to say was that Zenox can not be a Serial Killer...I'm tired, which people will probably see as an excuse and find it suspicious...:dry:

Meh, your logic's still good and I don't see a reason to suspect you.

Next, this going on argument between Master Kokiri 9 and Atsuma is arousing suspicion, although, the majority of that suspicion is aimed at Atsuma.

Ongoing arguement? Durion, where have you been? I haven't said much about Atsuma in a while.

Master Kokiri 9 on an offensive more against Atsuma. Which rises some suspicion, but I believe the Mafia wouldn't be so bold about killing a townie, why would they need to be? But last round Master Kokiri 9 was a Seriel Killer and that tactic worked great for him as he survived for many rounds, so who says he is using it again as a Mafia?

I agree with this. It's true that I was the Serial Killer and that I had lasted pretty long (at least, for a Serial Killer), but really in all honesty, I wasn't "so bold about killing a Townie". Well at least, not in the later parts of the game when I was in it (I was thinking too much like a Mafia and I tried to frame Charge by killing Viral :lol:) and, in all honesty, tried to find the Mafia.

However, there's a chance I could be employing that tactic again as scum, be me the Serial Killer twice in a row or Mafia, but I'll let you guys make that choice.

And this attack is starting to punch holes through Atsuma's defense, such as him evading questions or not quite fully answering them IMO. I'll have to fully analyse both parties posts tomorrow as I am too tired to do so tonight, after all, it is 2:28 in the morning.

Wasn't that what he was doing already? Anyways, I'm not sure you could call it so much an attack rather than an analysis with... interesting... results.

EBWODP
Err, not however, but I just meant I agree that I could be employing the tactic again.

To explain, why I said "Even if you aren't scum ..." was due to what happened last time, in case this is actually a mistake. Last time, Elfen was taken out due to his lack of thinking things through, and turned up on the townie side, so my voting was based on his facts having little solid ground, yet being so quick to do so as well as the serial killer attack on me last night, giving me reason to vote for him. Along with this, even if I was wrong, his debates don't seem intelligent enough to really help anyone out, explaining the last part of that.

Also, my FOS remain on those I said last time, but MK9, got my eye on you.

Austin

Austin
I'm not going to jump on the Atsuma bandwagon just yet, due to the fact that from my quick read-through of the thread I haven't quite seen the factor that makes him so suspicious. There's a lot to go through, and I'll get around to that later tonight once this thread has calmed down a bit. I can't stand it when a thread grows while I'm reading it. :xd:

But, one thing that did catch my eye during my quick-read through (just a note to those who don't catch on; if something catches my eye when I'm skimming through something, it really stands out) was how aggressive zack125 while interrogating Atsuma. In the last game, zack125 was somewhat calm and rarely posted anything other than throw-away statements until the end, when the pressure was on. This time, he's on the setting from Day 2. I'm not saying that I suspect him too much, but it is a tad odd to me. Look at this, for example:

Even if you were busy, why did you ask if there was a point in quoting accusations going your way? You even made a comparison to Elfen. Even if you were busy, you could have left that quote out and answer the ones when you weren't so busy.
Particularly with the repetition of the phrase "Even if you were busy", it seems like he's jumping down Atsuma's throat. A little bit overboard, to say the least. Also,

To me, he seemed like he wanted to vote for Elfen because everyone else was doing it.
this is faulty logic. A great deal of people voted for Elfen because everyone else did. Or at least, they caught on because of it. I'm not going to support Atsuma too much, as that would make me look suspicious, but I just thought I'd point out some statements that looked unfair to me. As I said, I'll go through the thread later and examine Atsuma more closely. I'm a tad suspicious merely because everyone else seems so convince, but nothing solid yet. In conclusion,

IGMEOY, Atsuma and zack125

But, one thing that did catch my eye during my quick-read through (just a note to those who don't catch on; if something catches my eye when I'm skimming through something, it really stands out) was how aggressive zack125 while interrogating Atsuma. In the last game, zack125 was somewhat calm and rarely posted anything other than throw-away statements until the end, when the pressure was on.

Last game, I was part of the mafia, which means that I already knew who the other members were. That's why I didn't pressured anyone because I didn't see the point. All I did was defend myself, which turned out to be lucky because I didn't expected to stay that long.

Considering that last game was my first game, and what I also said in this topic: As players get more experienced their ability to spot and use deception increases. I just took it as an advantage.

Particularly with the repetition of the phrase "Even if you were busy", it seems like he's jumping down Atsuma's throat. A little bit overboard, to say the least.

As I tried to explain to Viral in the last game, English isn't my first language so I will make repetition errors and grammar mistakes. Not trying to make excuses, but that's what it is.

T

Triforce Eden

Zenox, the fact that you unvoted me right after the first suspicion leveled against you proves that you are just doing anything to get people to suspecting you. Not to mention the fact that you accused your accuser with even less evidence than what I had against you. Zenox is clearly scum. Also, in response to Master Kokiri saying he suspects me a bit, I direct you to this:
EBWODP

Hey, not bad, I managed to make my first post without voting for Triforce Eden. Woo! Now if only I could do that for the entire game unless he proves himself as Scum.

He clearly has a vendetta against me.

Zenox, the fact that you unvoted me right after the first suspicion leveled against you proves that you are just doing anything to get people to suspecting you. Not to mention the fact that you accused your accuser with even less evidence than what I had against you. Zenox is clearly scum. Also, in response to Master Kokiri saying he suspects me a bit, I direct you to this:

Well, whatever. If you want to make chaos, go ahead. It only proves that you are scum more and more as time goes on. If people start to catch on, I'll defend, but you're just trying to create a scene to get me killed. I'm going to ignore you for now.

T

Triforce Eden

Well, whatever. If you want to make chaos, go ahead. It only proves that you are scum more and more as time goes on. If people start to catch on, I'll defend, but you're just trying to create a scene to get me killed. I'm going to ignore you for now.

The classic "Fine, do what you want" maneuver. In my experience, this is usually used by mafia members as a last ditch attempt to confuse their accuser. The fact that you are using this technique tells me you're mafia. However, I find it odd that you're using it when only one person has voted for you. Shame. You have confirmed my already strong suspicions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom