• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Din Akera

Sniper
Zenox, your vote and invite unnerve me. You seem to be swayed easily. That or you are not sure of what you want or what to do. What makes it worse, is this makes me less suspicious is some ways, and more in others.

Another thing, everyone, having had extensive conversation with Atsuma onthe forum, I can say this is not unusual behaviour for him. I'm not saying he is innocent, because I think it is possible he is scum, but I will stand behind my above statement about his posts. He tends to come and go from things very quickly, ignore things and then focus on them. It is his nature.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Another thing, everyone, having had extensive conversation with Atsuma onthe forum, I can say this is not unusual behaviour for him. I'm not saying he is innocent, because I think it is possible he is scum, but I will stand behind my above statement about his posts. He tends to come and go from things very quickly, ignore things and then focus on them. It is his nature.

Well thanks, Din. I see you've kept a good eye on me. :P

Also @Zenox Your actions are impulsing me to be suspicious of you more by the minute. First you vote and then unvote?

IGMEOY: Zenox

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
In fact, screw it. Even if you're not scum, you're clearly not intelligent enough to do much good to us.

VOTE: Triforce Eden

HEY! I'm supposed to be the one voting for Triforce Eden with no rhyme or reason! That's my shtick! lol

Anyways, very suspicious dude. There isn't any reason to suspect Eden at the moment.

Hmm ... you're right ... too strong, but FOS is strongly at Triforce Eden, still.

UNVOTE: Triforce Eden

So you took it back. Still, the above is extremely suspicious.

Really? Like Xinnamin? I am just defending myself from accusations that were thought of me. Thanks, Epwna, at least not everyone has suspicions or doubts about me.

Actually, yes you're being just like Xinnamin was in the first game. Xin was under heat during all of the first day and did exactly what you're doing (or at least, what you seem): flip flopping between calm defense and agressive defense.

IGMEOY: Dracomajora (Why? Simply because your posts don't make much sense lolz. Perhaps you are the serial killer or scum or something, and are trying to lay low by using your age. You are just eleven, so the fact that your sentences need spaces and stuff will be overlooked by me. ^^)

Okay, actually if you read Dracomajora's posts thouroughly enough, you'll find that they contain logical reasoning and the like.

That's right, you brought that to my attention and I had to do something about it since from then on mostly everyone was all over me, so I decided to respond to the accusations in an attempt to defend myself. What would you have done anyway?

zack responded to this pretty well.

I concur, it truly is Zenox's nature, and I for one believe him.

However, he was rather hasty to vote... I'm not going to ignore that, so yeah. Zenox, feel free to defend yourself, but remember.

I got my eye on you!

Attachments

• My-Eye..jpg
    My-Eye..jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 8

If he ignores things for a while and then comes back to it later, then other people might have mentioned it to him since he joined the site. If this happens to be true, then he is aware of this. If this is the case, then why did I bring one of his quotes to his attention? If no one else had bothered to press the point, chances are he wouldn't have gone back to it to defend himself.

HEY! I'm supposed to be the one voting for Triforce Eden with no rhyme or reason! That's my shtick! lol

Anyways, very suspicious dude. There isn't any reason to suspect Eden at the moment.

Doesn't anyone else think it suspicious he votes for my lynch with hardly any hard evidence for it at all? Especially after the Serial Killer attack on me from last night? While I do think I jumped at it too quickly, hence the unvote, I am still extremely suspicious about it.

Kybyrian

In fact, screw it. Even if you're not scum, you're clearly not intelligent enough to do much good to us.

VOTE: Triforce Eden

Bad reason to make a vote, Zenox. You're clearly stating that you don't care if he's scum or not. His level of intelligence isn't that important, he could still be innocent and every single person counts. The way you are saying that you don't care seems very serial killer-ish to me. Either that or you could be scum and aware that he is not, and are simply voting for him because you wish to get the main accuser of you out of the way.

Bad reason to make a vote, Zenox. You're clearly stating that you don't care if he's scum or not. His level of intelligence isn't that important, he could still be innocent and every single person counts. The way you are saying that you don't care seems very serial killer-ish to me. Either that or you could be scum and aware that he is not, and are simply voting for him because you wish to get the main accuser of you out of the way.

How could I be serial killer? Did I attack myself? I like to think not.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I had a lot of posts to look through since I last posted and from what I've read so far there's not anyone right now that really sticks out as being suspicious to me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom