• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I dont think we should vote for Atsuma yet. Those ARE some pretty good points,but i think he might just trying to defend himself like everyone else.That evidence means either regular Townie,or Mafia.You can honestly put it either way.I say chances of being scum are 50/50.Also,why vote for MK9? He hasnt shown enough evidence yet to be Mafia.I say wait a little.

Did this not prove my previous point of him FOS'ing people that FOS him?

I have to agree with this. Since MK9 voted for Atsi, he's doing the same favour to MK9.

As of now, I've given reasons why I think Atsuma is scum so I guess there's nothing to hold me back as I do this:

Vote : Atsuma

If Atsuma votes for me now, it'll prove Zenox's point.

Kirino

Tatakae
Okay ive read everything incredibly closley like 3 times and heres what i think.The 2 most suspicious people now are MK9 and Atsuma.I say one of them is scum.The way MK9 is talking,he seems like a townie,but he is very experienced with having played,not one,but two Mafia games.Also someone said last game he was a Serial killer and fooled everybody. he did bring up alot of evidence fast.though it seems like hes trying to get everyone going against Atsuma since hes being suspected.Atsuma is FoSing everyone who does it to him,but to me that seems like a natural rookie response.(not that i would know being a rookie myself)and of course he defends himself.People were already acusing him for not replying to a question.All hes trying to do is defend himself like everyone else.

My conclusion is that MK9 is scum.Though im not ready to vote just yet. Im going to wait a bit more,and analize what they say.

Dracomajora, it seems to me that you are trying to protect Atsuma. You even admitted that we gave out valid points, and yet you still believe he's a townie because of his means of defending himself. All that aside, you say MK9 is scum because of a previous mafia game. That previous mafia game is water under the bridge and is pretty useless to bring up since tactics for one game are more likely to change for the next.

Though MK9 pulled evidence fast, he has more reason to believe that Atsuma's scum than Atsuma has to say that MK9 is scum. MK9 analzyed the posts Atsuma made. Atsuma throws random suspicions, and denied to contradicting himself when in reality, he did. Even for a rookie, it isn't a very smart thing to throw random suspicions.

Though you seem to ignore those facts.

FoS: Dracomajora.

13foxes

From what I've read so far, the most suspicious person here is MK9.

Seems like MK9 is trying pretty hard to draw people's attentions to Atsuma. How could you be so sure that Atsuma is a scum? On Day 1, you didn't suspect anyone except Elfen (although at a point you did suspect Zenox, but you didn't mention that suspicion anywhere else beside that post.). You even wrote a analysis of Elfen. And he turned out to be a Townie RoleBlocker. Although many people also voted for Elfen, but, none of them made a whole analysis so early in the game (it was only page 3). You get people voted on Elfen right after that post. And you didn't post anything else on the Day 1 except for voting for Elfen. To me, it seemed like you have achieved your goal and decided to stop for the day.

The same goes for Day 2. You didn't suspect anyone except Atsuma, which is the one who has most IGMEOYs from other people.

FoS: MK9

However, I don't drop my suspicion of Atsuma yet. But now I think his action is more because of inexperience. Like I said, he was just trying too hard to depend himself. That sounds like a normal reaction of a new player, and an attempt of a scum to save himself at the same time. Now I'm not too sure if Atsuma is a scum or not.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Hm...

Every time someone makes a single point about any one of Atsuma's posts, he violently counters with an illogical statement that has absolutely no relavence. This is followed by a counter vote against that person. Very suspicious.

Irrational and violent counters can potentially foil one's plans, as shown in the beginning of the current game (by Elfen). (And once in the last game. I can't remember who it was though).

I shall not place a vote just yet. But...

IGMEOY: Atsuma

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
--I am thinking about myself, no one else. I've just been defending myself and pointing fingers out to those that I feel suspicious about. I also can say that you are scum, you smell too much of it in fact, from the last game I think you still have some left on you.

What? Last game means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when it comes to roles, dur hur. It is possible to be scum twice in a row, but ANY good Game Mod will choose the roles at complete random: in other words my being Serial Killer last game means absolutely nothing about my alignment during this game. Granted it doesn't mean I can't put strategies I learned to use from last game in this game, but that's detrimental: look at every Mafia game I've played ever since the first one I played (and that's because my playstyle hadn't developed yet). I've been Town, Mafia, and Third Party and during all of those games I had the same playstyle: I acted as a devoted Townie, like I am right now. That's just how I play the game and it is not a tell sign of me being part of any group.

Why are you saying this? I can accuse or point a finger at anyone I want, I don't trust anyone.

I'm not saying you can't. But, it's very dangerous to just hand out random Fingers, as it makes you seem suspicious. Also, just because you don't trust anyone doesn't mean you are supposed to launch fingers like crazy. Take for instance the alliance between Keyshe, Vergo, Charge, and PJDEP near the end of the last game. None of them probably knew whether or not they were Mafia (and as it turns out, none of them were) but they worked together anyways in order to find scum. My point is that even though you shouldn't be tossing fire like there's no care in the world.

I said that Elfin turned out to be a roleblocker, so what? I don't care what he turned out to be, he had a special role, that's it. You are the one who's trying to push it here. I say we lynch your *** and see what you turn out to be.

Okay? Alright, my bad. I just originally interpretted it as you being HAPPY that we lynched the Town RoleBlocker. And I'm trying to push? Really? I'll have you know, that all I've been doing was analyzing you. Far from pushing my suspicions. I just like to follow the motto of "If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing" and thus I make overly detailed analysis'.

One has to do what one has to do in order to survive. I have been defending myself from false accusations, like yours.

False accusations eh? I'm pretty sure the majority of the people playing this game would beg to differ. I've been doing no false accusations, but rather, I think long and hard about my suspicions (also a bit of a factor in my inactivity alongside posting long-*** posts like this) unlike you who just act like EVERYBODY who suspects you is automatically scum. I don't think there's a single instance of somebody suspecting you and posting about it and you NOT giving them a FoS or something.

Really? I've just been defending myself, that's all, nothing serious about that. THP has acted innocent, sweet, hasn't posted much, like yourself. You've only shown your face to accuse me and whatnot. I say we lynch you and see what you turn out to be, just for accusing people with no real evidence.

Okay, if you want to call that particular accusation your "defense" then go right on ahead. It just rubbed me as taking it too seriously, I'll just say that.

And also, simply acting sweet, innocent, and not posting much is not a scum tell. Observe myself in the first game: I was the Serial Killer and I was doing pretty much the same thing as THP is doing in this game. Oh, and IStR you agreeing with me a while back that mere inactivity is no reason to suspect a person. Oh, and guess why I said that? Defending you Atsuma. Contradictory much?

Oh yeah, and know that real life DOES happen. Not only have I been having computer problems, I also am currently addicted to that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RPG as well as being a member of the Zelda Game of the Month Club, PLUS being a member of the Brawl tourney. Can you really blame me for not being as active as I could be with all THAT crap on my plate?

Yeah, keep trying to wash the other players' brains out. Are you just gonna let this scum turn you against me, people? Look at him, falsely accusing me with no real evidence, trying so hard to get my lynched. I already defended myself as best I could. Are you people going to let the scum get away with stuff like this? He's one of them!

Okay, think that if you want. But you're simply dodging my suspicions and basically saying I'm evil. That's just... wow.

What reason? Give me the reason, fool.

Okay, obviously somebody had completely forgotten about every post they made in this thread.

Not really, that's just my gut call.

Okay, my bad. I misinterpretted. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

I feel you and Mizer are scum too, you specially.
Mark my words, you will be getting lynched at the end of the day, you were too quick to vote against me with no evidence whatsoever, rather coming in here and assuming stuff, trying to wash people's brains.

Okay, Mizer I don't really understand too much, there is absolutely nothing against the dude as of yet. And quick to accuse you? Seriously? You were being grilled for a couple pages before I posted my suspicion, I'd probably call that late to accuse. Also, there's a difference between accusations and analyzations. An analyzation is what you just defended against, a post by post break down on what is against the receiver. An accusation is what you're doing right now: simply saying I'm wrong and am trying to get you lynched for no reason.

Right, the above statement only proves how you and your kind are scared to lose that you so come and act all rash and stuff. I'm not scum, people. He is! Hear me out! He's just trying to wash your brains out!

Okay, please tell me how that proves I'm scum. You're doing the classic "Go against your accusor tactic" and really it doesn't work. Look, you can think I'm trying to wash everybody's brains out all you want, 'cuz I can't stop you. But really, all I've been doing was analyzing you and your posting behavior. I mean, come on, you're obviously pulling excuses out of your you-know-what in defense against me. I've actually given some valid points, truly analyzing your posts while you kept going on and on about how all my suspicions were proof of my scumminess.

Kirino

Tatakae
Pocket Asian:I still have suspiciouns about Atsuma too.1:whenever someone is suspicious of his posts he always awnsers in a way like "really?well you are probably scum because of (instert pointless reason here)."that shows he doesnt have an awnser.2:he seems to FoS anyone who does it to him which makes me a little suspicious,but i think this is more of a rookie mistake than anything.3:he seems desprate to get his accusors lynched.whenever someone suspects him he vigorisly suspects them with meaningless evidence.I doubt this is a rookie mistake.

I just know either Atsuma or MK9 is scum but i cant really tell which.

Kazumi

chagy
OK. I am back from camping, and ready to lynch some scum. Or something like that. God move by the doctor, and probably a good move by the Mafia as well. Not so great for the vigilante if in fact that was who killed Ovligf something. Or maybe I am wrong.

Anyway, I don't feel like reading everything. So uh. Atsuma. FOS. Or something.

Kirino

Tatakae
Okay,im ready to vote.Due to MK9's above post(and my own suspisiouns) i think Atsuma is scum.Im truly sorry if youre a Townie.If you are then were so screwed.

Vote:Atsuma

Kybyrian

It's just too much. Atsuma is getting some hard evidence pitted against him, and it's all pretty darn solid. Atsuma is for sure more than likely scum. Even if he isn't scum, the reputation he is bringing to himself is too bad for him to be able to help us out at this point. I think it's safe to say that Atsuma is going to be gone and for good reasons.

Vote: Atsuma

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Seems like MK9 is trying pretty hard to draw people's attentions to Atsuma.

I'm analyzing him. He was being EXTREMELY suspicious, and how could I NOT try to bring it to everybody's attention? It's like, you see a guy murdering someone, but you never tell anybody and it ends up causing a real problem. It makes no sense.

How could you be so sure that Atsuma is a scum?

That's the thing, I'm not entirely sure. I've only got my theory to go on, and so far, it seems to be the most threatening piece to Atsuma yet and has triggered some volatile reactions from him. I'm pretty positive about his scum affiliation, but there's the chance that I may be wrong and he's just being a Xinnamin clone from the first game, except much more volatile.

On Day 1, you didn't suspect anyone except Elfen (although at a point you did suspect Zenox, but you didn't mention that suspicion anywhere else beside that post.). You even wrote a analysis of Elfen. And he turned out to be a Townie RoleBlocker.

There wasn't really anybody else to suspect. And Zenox was understandable, but he proved himself to me around Day 2. With Zenox being more or less a PJDEP clone from the last game (in which he tossed a lot of fire and got suspicion thrown on him), except it lasted shorter and I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt seeing as PJDEP was a Townie in that game. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't think it's impossible for him to be scum, but still.

Also, analyzing people before I vote like I did with Elfen is my shtick, it's just a part of my playstyle. And come on, how could you have expected me to know that he was the Town RoleBlocker? He practically CON-FREAKING-FIRMED THAT HE WAS SCUM, except he wasn't. Seriously, had you been in my shoes, you would've done the same thing, I'm sure of that.

Although many people also voted for Elfen, but, none of them made a whole analysis so early in the game (it was only page 3). You get people voted on Elfen right after that post. And you didn't post anything else on the Day 1 except for voting for Elfen. To me, it seemed like you have achieved your goal and decided to stop for the day.

The reason that was so was because there wasn't any choice. And besides, he was making so many mistakes there was almost no doubt in my mind that he was scum at the time. He pretty much brought it upon himself, he would've been lynched even if I hadn't posted that analysis.

The same goes for Day 2. You didn't suspect anyone except Atsuma, which is the one who has most IGMEOYs from other people.

I didn't suspect anybody other than Atsuma because nobody stood out to me. Zenox had cleared his name to me, everybody else was being rather unsuspicious, and of course, Atsuma stood out most to me. What I do is form my own theories and hypotheses's instead of just toss random fire and hope for a lucky result like Atsuma seems to be doing.

However, I don't drop my suspicion of Atsuma yet. But now I think his action is more because of inexperience. Like I said, he was just trying too hard to depend himself. That sounds like a normal reaction of a new player, and an attempt of a scum to save himself at the same time. Now I'm not too sure if Atsuma is a scum or not.

Atsuma has gone far past mere newb mistakes. He is obviously ignoring the rules and such and resorting to lynch somebody.

The way MK9 is talking,he seems like a townie,but he is very experienced with having played,not one,but two Mafia games.

Actually, my total Mafia game inclusion so far is 3 games, two Kokiri Mafia on LoZ.com, then the first one here. Regardless, experience does not necessarily give of a scum tell. For all we know, all the Mafia are just inexperienced newbs who don't have a clue of what they're doing.

Also, I never saw you suspect Axle or Durion for their experience. They're both FAR more experienced than I am (well, at least Axle is) and yet, you never gave them any trouble. Contradictory much?

Also someone said last game he was a Serial killer and fooled everybody. he did bring up alot of evidence fast.though it seems like hes trying to get everyone going against Atsuma since hes being suspected.

As I said before, I did what I did in regards to our good old friend Atsy because he stood out to me. In fact, I think I was the first to truly go in depth on Atsuma.

Atsuma is FoSing everyone who does it to him,but to me that seems like a natural rookie response.(not that i would know being a rookie myself)and of course he defends himself.People were already acusing him for not replying to a question.All hes trying to do is defend himself like everyone else.

Natural rookie responce? 0_o I'll admit, I did that in my first game and got lynched for it, but man I kinda doubt that it's the normal newb response. If that was the case, what of Elfen? And the majority of the players from the first game? As well as the majority of new players from this game? It's not a common thing, it's usually just a once a game deal, which is hardly common, IMO.

My conclusion is that MK9 is scum.Though im not ready to vote just yet. Im going to wait a bit more,and analize what they say.

For future reference, know that MK9 is a dude. Oh, and the post below confuzzles me more than anything I've seen newbs do in Mafia games. 0_o

I dont think we should vote for Atsuma yet. Those ARE some pretty good points,but i think he might just trying to defend himself like everyone else.That evidence means either regular Townie,or Mafia.You can honestly put it either way.I say chances of being scum are 50/50.Also,why vote for MK9? He hasnt shown enough evidence yet to be Mafia.I say wait a little.

HOW?! How do you go from suspecting me so much to defending me, or whatever order you did it in?

Okay. To me, the two most suspicious people are MK9 and Atsy. Atsy contradicts himself, and FOS's people who Fos him. MK9 tries to get everyone to believe Atsy is scum.It seems he'll do whatever it takes. But here's the thing. What if MK9 is the cop and knows Atsy is scum. And what if Atsy is just a rookie at Mafia. My vote goes to MK9, and if he gets lynched and is revealed to be the cop, I'll know Atsy is scum.

Vote: Master Kokori 9

If I was the Cop, then losing me would be a BAD thing, dude. Also, I repeat, if you saw a guy murdering somebody, wouldn't you want to let people know about it? That's the same thing I'm doing with Atsy right now: I think he's Mafia, so naturally, I analyze him and come to a conclusion.

Also, if it was true that I was purposely trying to convince everybody that Atsuma is scum, then wouldn't it be pretty obvious that I'm pushing? Like "OMG, ATSUMA IS SCUM, QUICK, VOTE FOR HIM BEFORE HE TRIES SOMETHING" or something along those lines? Or perhaps suspecting everybody who doesn't suspect Atsuma?

Instead of that, I'm letting everybody come to their own conclusions while giving my own. Hardly "trying to convince" everybody that Atsy is scum.

T

Triforce Eden

While I do find MK9 slightly suspicious, not nearly as suspicious as I find Zenox. Atsuma just seems to be defending like anyone else would. I think Atsuma is innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom