• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
There seems to be a mini war going on between Zenox and Triforce Eden.Obvoiusly at least one is townie,cause,why would 2 Mafia vote for,and attack each other?Anyways,theres no one im suspicious of exept Atsuma(for i think,obvious resons).I probably wont be on anymore till morning,so see ya.

The classic "Fine, do what you want" maneuver. In my experience, this is usually used by mafia members as a last ditch attempt to confuse their accuser. The fact that you are using this technique tells me you're mafia. However, I find it odd that you're using it when only one person has voted for you. Shame. You have confirmed my already strong suspicions.

Your extreme determination followed by your made up excuses are extraordinarily annoying and suspicious. Seriously, what is your technique here? No one else is buying it, because you haven't given any real evidence yet. You seemed determined to get me killed. Because it didn't work the first time, eh, Serial Killer?

Not ready to vote, however. I'm going to watch him trip over himself more and more and confirm this suspicion.

Triforce Eden said:
The classic "Fine, do what you want" maneuver. In my experience, this is usually used by mafia members as a last ditch attempt to confuse their accuser. The fact that you are using this technique tells me you're mafia. However, I find it odd that you're using it when only one person has voted for you. Shame. You have confirmed my already strong suspicions.
Usually is the key word here. I'm not trying to defend Zenox here, but even with more experience than him, or anyone else in this matter, its not very helpful in this game. Especially since there's still 39 people still alive. Some still haven't posted, as far as I can tell.

Dracomajora said:
There seems to be a mini war going on between Zenox and Triforce Eden.Obvoiusly at least one is townie,cause,why would 2 Mafia vote for,and attack each other?Anyways,theres no one im suspicious of exept Atsuma(for i think,obvious resons).I probably wont be on anymore till morning,so see ya.
Its possible for a war between two Mafia members. They can do it for trickery to confuse the other players, or there's just not cooperation between two people in the mafia and they want the other killed. The former sounds something that would be done more than the latter.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master

Not necessarily. There's a chance that they're both Mafia members and they're offering themselves up as sacrifices to the masses in order to draw attention away from others.

Man Eden, chill out. No need to be so hasty, we got all week. I say we wait until something comes up and someone ends up as a good main suspect.

Kirino

Tatakae
Not necessarily. There's a chance that they're both Mafia members and they're offering themselves up as sacrifices to the masses in order to draw attention away from others.

Yeah,I was thinking about that after i made my post,but that seems unlikely to me.I think that because a couple of reasons.one,because this seems sorta personal.i mean,theyre not even trying anymore.theyre just throwing out suspisonsons that hardly make any sense to get each other lynched.two,because it just seems way more likley that one of thems townie,you know?I mean it just seems to make more sense then what your saying.

Kybyrian

Yeah,I was thinking about that after i made my post,but that seems unlikely to me.I think that because a couple of reasons.one,because this seems sorta personal.i mean,theyre not even trying anymore.theyre just throwing out suspisonsons that hardly make any sense to get each other lynched.two,because it just seems way more likley that one of thems townie,you know?I mean it just seems to make more sense then what your saying.

Throwing out suspicions that hardly make any sense is the sort of thing that will confuse others.

I think after a quick read of what's going on here, I've got my eye on a few people. Atsuma, Zenox, and Triforce Eden. Atsuma and Triforce Eden seem to be defending themselves rather vigorously, which makes them certainly suspicious. Zenox has that eerie feeling about him, the way he throws out accusations and then states he's going to ignore the defensive comments and accusations thrown at him.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, just letting you guys, know, Triforce Eden's rashness and vigorocity to defend himself is what he normally does.

I've been in Mafia games with him before and in both games, he was exactly the same as he is in this one.

Now, I'm not saying he isn't scum, there's always that possibility, but those things aren't necessarily tell signs that he's scum. Really, if you think about it, he's kinda hard to get a read on.

Just thought I'd mention it so that we don't end up losing a good Townie if things get hairy between him and Zenox.

M

Mizer

It would appear that Triforce Eden is just being regular old Triforce Eden. He's generally like this, probably due to his first few games, ah those were fun. Though it's possible that he's just pretending to act like normal to pass himself off as a vanilla.....

Anyways, at the moment I have my eye on Atsuma and I appear to be getting scum vibes.

On the subject of the war between Triforce Eden and Zenox I think they are a few ways their alignments could be:

Townie and Townie - Possibly both are just suspicious of the other and they are in fact town. Sometimes in this scenario one dies and flips town and then the other is lynched because of it. I find this to be the most likely situation.

Townie and Mafia - One of them could be legitimately correct, though I find this unlikely.

Mafia and Mafia - This is an old strategy in which either both are discounted to be paranoid townies or one will be lynched and the other will be considered town.

FoS: Atsumab

T

Triforce Eden

Your extreme determination followed by your made up excuses are extraordinarily annoying and suspicious. Seriously, what is your technique here? No one else is buying it, because you haven't given any real evidence yet. You seemed determined to get me killed. Because it didn't work the first time, eh, Serial Killer?

Not ready to vote, however. I'm going to watch him trip over himself more and more and confirm this suspicion.

Wow, what hypocrisy. Real evidence? This is coming from the man who accused me for accusing him and who suspected Axle for having the wording of a killer. If you're going to defend yourself, please try not to be a royal hypocrite.

In fact, screw it. Even if you're not scum, you're clearly not intelligent enough to do much good to us.

VOTE: Triforce Eden

Hmm ... you're right ... too strong, but FOS is strongly at Triforce Eden, still.

UNVOTE: Triforce Eden

OK, I found this pretty suspicious. You vote for someone for a really dumb reason in hopes of getting others to vote for him too, then you unvote immediately when someone finds it suspicious?
And you say you are voting for him because he is "not intelligent enough to do us good?". That's not a good reason, if you are a Townie then he is on your side and you should not have a reason to vote for him unless you think he is mafia.

Anything is possible. Like Mizer said, they could both be Townies or both be Mafia trying to trick the rest of us. Unlikely, but my paranoid self isn't counting anything out. All we know for sure so far is that Zenox is not the serial killer or the doctor.

13foxes

In fact, screw it. Even if you're not scum, you're clearly not intelligent enough to do much good to us.

VOTE: Triforce Eden

Hmm ... you're right ... too strong, but FOS is strongly at Triforce Eden, still.

UNVOTE: Triforce Eden

So you voted, and then after what Durion said, you unvoted immediately. There was no reason to vote on Triforce Eden yet, other than the fact that he voted you. Seems like you are quite agressive with people who go against you. I'm not very suspicious of you yet, but IGMEOY.

However, I suspect Triforce Eden more. After all, he started the little war between them with this post. Maybe, that act was to draw attention toward Zenox and himself, and people would leave Atsuma alone or be confused between them (if Atsuma really is one of the Mafias).

If Triforce Eden was indeed doing so, then Atsuma is also pretty much a scum. And according to his act recently, he is trying too hard to depend himself, which makes me grow suspicious.

Fos: Triforce Eden and Atsuma.

T

Triforce Eden

In regards to Atsuma, I'm sorry but I just don't find Atsuma to be very suspicious. It seems that the suspicions leveled against Atsuma are just minor at best. Not substantial at all.
Anyways, I went back digging through the previous day and found this. Just read the way Zenox pursues Elfen.

Signs of regret?! Regret about posting posts that prove you are in fact either the mafia or the serial killer?!

Shaking now?! Shaking caused by nervousness?!

You sir just proved everybody right. Is there a reason you posted this? Are you wanting to get killed? Are you a Mafia Troll?!

I mean seriously, this is just pulling reasons for suspicion (with more vigor then I've ever exhibited I might add) out of nothing. If you want to see the whole post, it's here. He just sounds desperate.

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I don't think that Eden or Zenox are mafia or serial killer, they just defend themselves cause they both afraid from lynching and they say thing they may didn't meant to say. maybe I'm wrong, maybe it just a way to trick us but I think that we should take what I said seriously.

Last edited:
OK, I found this pretty suspicious. You vote for someone for a really dumb reason in hopes of getting others to vote for him too, then you unvote immediately when someone finds it suspicious?

No, I voted because I thought he should be lynched. I really didn't care if anyone else voted. Should we all vote for who we think who should be lynched, not just who's the popular vote? And Durion's a good buddy of mine, and his suggestion made sense, I was hasty. Triforce Eden was really starting to annoy me with his seemingly made up evidence, so I voted for him with some evidence, but not really amazing evidence, so I drove at it too quickly. Realizing this, I unvoted.

Triforce Eden said:
I mean seriously, this is just pulling reasons for suspicion (with more vigor then I've ever exhibited I might add) out of nothing. If you want to see the whole post, it's here. He just sounds desperate.

I have explained that far too many times, and with the perfect truth. There really is no other way to explain it other than I didn't take the game seriously in the beginning. C'mon, what else can I say?

[/sobs for axle]

15 pages of mafia to read? I must catch up.

Speed Lynch much folks? While its an effective strategy for the first day, I hope we are more careful in the future. We dont want to lose any more Towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom