• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree with your logic SoL. If we had lynched scum and had Keyshe killed that would have been more beneficial than just lynching Keyshe. Lynching a player about to be modkilled is the same as having No Lynch.

To be honest I'm a bit deflated that Hero of Time flipped Townie. I stand by the reasons for lynching him because he did appear scummy, but I'm hesitant to throw around accusations until I find some behaviour I find genuinely scummy. I skimmed through Zack's posts and I found it more like a playing style than signs of being scummy.

Also beware of Meego's Townie predictions. If a cop scans someone and finds they are mafia, they are definitely mafia. But if they scan the Godfather he appears as Townie, so any townie results can potentially mean they are the Godfather. So Ky is either a townie or the Godfather, but probably not a normal mafia member.

Kybyrian

To be honest I'm a bit deflated that Hero of Time flipped Townie. I stand by the reasons for lynching him because he did appear scummy, but I'm hesitant to throw around accusations until I find some behaviour I find genuinely scummy. I skimmed through Zack's posts and I found it more like a playing style than signs of being scummy.

This is the kind of stuff that I don't like. We have the evidence right here in front of us... and this is obviously a Mafia tactic. Zack's been dodging things and not helping at all. Tell me, jdenicholls, what kind of townie playing style is that? The guy has been flying under the radar for the longest time. He doesn't get engaged in discussions and only says things that are going to in no way attract attention to him. Taking the opportunity to stay stuff about modkills and all of that jazz makes him appear as if he's active, but he hasn't done squat as far as activity. As soon as anybody provides a bit of counter evidence to his suspicions he instantly gives up because pursuing them would draw attention to him. He doesn't want that to happen, and so he flies low for a little while. Zack's practice is that of the Mafia, not just another townie play style. If you want to wait to find some genuinely scummy behavior, then your wait is over. Sitting around and waiting for somebody to pop up won't do anything - we already have leads on zack, so why not go with our best option?

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
He's been avoiding lurking in this game and at the same time doing just that. What he's been doing is simply going around and saying things that usually aren't related... or things that would help make him appear townie, of course. He hasn't taken a jump to actually get involved in anything. He simply goes with the flow... and stays out of the way of the big waves. He keeps saying things about modkills, blah blah blah, but never actually takes the chance to contribute. When he comes in he constantly says that he finds nobody suspicious, or that he's going to read a bit and form his own suspicions, but he never does. He also tends to go for the neutral option, instead of making any choice that would make people glance in his direction. Out of all of the votes zack has made in this game, 2 were no lynch and one was on the huge Axle bandwagon. No harm in bandwagoning... right? Nobody's gonna pick you right out of 12 or so people and say, "That guy's Mafia!" He stays out of the way of things... so nobody will spot him and call him out. TheGreen knows what I'm talking about. Right now I don't have any better leads on anybody, and this game is dragging on long enough. No point in making everybody wait longer with little FoS's and IGMEOY's because nobody has the guts to step up and do something. We aren't ignorant... so let's decide on what we know.

That was inspiring...

Vote: Zack125

Nicole

luke is my wife
I'm starting to have mixed feelings about people... I'm not sure who's who. But I do know, after more intense analysis of zack's posts, I am ready to place a vote.

Vote: zack125

If you'd like to see my reasons, flip to page 66. I'm too lazy to link it to this post. It's the page previous to this one. :rolleyes:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
This is the kind of stuff that I don't like. We have the evidence right here in front of us... and this is obviously a Mafia tactic. Zack's been dodging things and not helping at all. Tell me, jdenicholls, what kind of townie playing style is that? The guy has been flying under the radar for the longest time. He doesn't get engaged in discussions and only says things that are going to in no way attract attention to him. Taking the opportunity to stay stuff about modkills and all of that jazz makes him appear as if he's active, but he hasn't done squat as far as activity. As soon as anybody provides a bit of counter evidence to his suspicions he instantly gives up because pursuing them would draw attention to him. He doesn't want that to happen, and so he flies low for a little while. Zack's practice is that of the Mafia, not just another townie play style. If you want to wait to find some genuinely scummy behavior, then your wait is over. Sitting around and waiting for somebody to pop up won't do anything - we already have leads on zack, so why not go with our best option?

That's not a Townie playing style. That's more like Mafia behavior just so that they won't get lynched. That and what you just listed is why I will.

VOTE: Zack125

Nicole

luke is my wife
We have 4 votes for Zack currently. I'd like to see what he has to say in his defense. If he ever posts again. I don't think he's been too active the past few days.

Speaking of inactive, has anyone seen Hazel around here lately? We need to track down everyone and get some serious, strong discussion going on before night rolls around. It should be a quick day, the way everything has been going.

Wait. I'm aware that this day could be over very quickly if someone places another vote. While it is possible Zack could be scum, I'm very concerned now that TheGreen and Ky seem to be pushing this town in the direction of a quick lynch. Let's bear in mind that there are probably 2 mafia out there. Numbers are getting very low in this game and if we are not careful the mafia will have lead us to killing another townie and then they can nightkill another one. Things are precarious at the moment. We have plenty of time as Viral has not set a deadline, so I urge everyone to be cautious.

EBWODP Having read Zack's posts again it is true he has contributed very little to discussions, just keeping an active and making little comments here and there. I agree he does appear somewhat scummy, but I still remain more worried about Ky and TheGreen. Ky has showed disinterest throughout this game and suddenly he has grabbed it by the balls and is pushing for a lynch. You know what.

Vote: Kybyrian

Kybyrian

Wait. I'm aware that this day could be over very quickly if someone places another vote. While it is possible Zack could be scum, I'm very concerned now that TheGreen and Ky seem to be pushing this town in the direction of a quick lynch. Let's bear in mind that there are probably 2 mafia out there. Numbers are getting very low in this game and if we are not careful the mafia will have lead us to killing another townie and then they can nightkill another one. Things are precarious at the moment. We have plenty of time as Viral has not set a deadline, so I urge everyone to be cautious.

EBWODP Having read Zack's posts again it is true he has contributed very little to discussions, just keeping an active and making little comments here and there. I agree he does appear somewhat scummy, but I still remain more worried about Ky and TheGreen. Ky has showed disinterest throughout this game and suddenly he has grabbed it by the balls and is pushing for a lynch. You know what.

Vote: Kybyrian

Believe me, zack is Mafia. If there are indeed only two Mafia left, then have fun falling with your friend if that would be the case. My lynching won't do anything but get zack lynched.

I know zack is Mafia, and nothing you say can change my mind. I know that zack is Mafia for the same reason that I knew Sasuke Uchiha was Mafia, and for a similar reason that Meego knew Keyshe was scum and that I was a townie.

Are you claiming that you are another Cop? I thought there could only be one in the game. Also the "falling with your friend" comment seems to be a variant on the accusing your accusers theme, which is pretty scummy behaviour and to be honest I'd expect better from you Ky. I don't find your evidence that compelling, but I find your behaviour pretty questionable, so I'm holding my vote.

Kybyrian

I am not another cop... I said for a similar reason.

Also, it's very easy to accuse your accuser when you know that they are defending the Mafia. Makes you feel a lot better about the whole "defending your own" reason.

Also, post 1,000. I win.

Cheeky bugger, I wanted post 1,000 :p.

Don't by deliberately stupid Ky. You don't know as well as I do that you don't know that Zack is mafia. You believe it. You might get him lynched and it might be true, but I don't see your grounding for such a case. I am defending him because I don't believe there is sufficient reason to accuse him. You could easily say that Hazel has been just as lacking in her useful comments to the discussion. Pocket Asian has been similarly all over the place most of the time and you aren't throwing down accusations at him. Explain that.

Kybyrian

Cheeky bugger, I wanted post 1,000 :p.

Don't by deliberately stupid Ky. You don't know as well as I do that you don't know that Zack is mafia. You believe it. You might get him lynched and it might be true, but I don't see your grounding for such a case. I am defending him because I don't believe there is sufficient reason to accuse him. You could easily say that Hazel has been just as lacking in her useful comments to the discussion. Pocket Asian has been similarly all over the place most of the time and you aren't throwing down accusations at him. Explain that.

I do know that zack is Mafia, and I explained to you perfectly why. People don't take knowing as an example of good proof, though, but he does have the style to fit what I know.

I know he's Mafia because...

I AM DAMPE THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

I SEE WHO KILLS WHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom