• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Dayum! Sorry Ky! Didn't realize you were Dampe Night 5! Oh em gee, Zack tried to kill me. Too bad I was immune to nightkills. :P Great job town! (And me, el survivor.)

Can't believe Keyshe was the one who killed the two mafia! Without the SK, we might not have won!

Viral Maze said:
Soldier of Link appears nearby and starts to pick up the thrown rupees with a mischievous smile on his face.

Hehe. I just edited.

I love this line. Selfish little Sakon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh hey, second game I've played, second one I've been on the winning side :3

Yay for townie win.

You know, I wasn't expecting myself to make it to the very end. After the first time I commuted, I just said "screw it" and chose not to leave town. Also, because I commuted the first night, and that there was no Mafia nightkill night 1, is the reason why I kinda freaked out and said the mafia would target me.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Yay, townies won!

lol, I did pretty poorly though. Even though I was pretty sure Axle was probably innocent on the second day, (because I knew of Ice's move since I replaced her) I really ought to have tried to defend him. I wasn't 100% sure though, so I didn't.

After a couple days I didn't trust Keyshe so much, and decided to protect Kybyrian. Bad choice to protect Keyshe in the end. (Though it didn't make a difference.) When I died on the night I protected Kybyrian I thought that I'd successfully stopped someone from killing Ky, but it turns out that I'd just died anyways. :P That was pretty fun and I look forward to the next game. Thanks for modding Viral. :)

Also, I laughed when I saw that TheGreen was actually Tingle, it's just hilarious that Jo got it right. :xd:

Last edited:
Dangit, one round away!:lol: Kyby, if you knew zack was mafia, why did you lynch me?

Anyway, I'm ready for another Zelda themed Mafia. When will round 5 be?

I'll probably mod a mafia game after I'm a bit more experienced at it. I suspect after Beginner mafia is over (which will probably be a month or so as Axle's being fairly strict with the deadlines) someone will set up Mafia 5.

Kybyrian

I'll probably mod a mafia game after I'm a bit more experienced at it. I suspect after Beginner mafia is over (which will probably be a month or so as Axle's being fairly strict with the deadlines) someone will set up Mafia 5.

Durion is going to be modding round 4 and it will be running at the same time as the beginner Mafia. That way there will be pretty much two separate Mafia games, one for beginners and another for more advanced players.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Dangit, one round away!:lol: Kyby, if you knew zack was mafia, why did you lynch me?

Anyway, I'm ready for another Zelda themed Mafia. When will round 5 be?

I thought you were mafia, too, actually. Being the survivor, I won if I was alive when either side won. I was pulling for the town, although they were winning at the time. :P Because I joined so late, there was a huge chance I would win because a) I'm nightkill immune (which I didn't learn til yesterday) and b) I'm very well-liked in Termina. I might have just role claimed if you guys started voting for me.

Also, you still won, HoT! You came back to life when the town won.

My biggest hope for people is that in this game, you learned that you do have to put some form of pseudo trust in people. Meego was overly confident that she knew Keyshe was no good. Yet there was only subtle evidence available to everyone.

At the same time meego could have easily been scum targeting another player. Some players do have knoweldge that it is not possible for us to have. And we definitly got caught running on a one track mind at various parts of the game.

Same goes for Jdenicols. In away I'm glad you really couldn't use your ability. Because it could have taken you a long time to figure out that you had some butchered role and wasn't going to get any info out of your role. But Niave cop could have very easily been assigned to Meego instead of the deputy.

Raj's games also have some amazing variations to them. For example... Keyshe was resistant to nightkills. In other games he'll have the SK only attack every other night. So its hard to nail down what exactly is happening. The best thing to do is have an open mind.

Got to say that the closed game setup is more interesting than the open game setup, but also more difficult. When I joined I thought there would probably be a Doctor/roleblocker type role on the townie side, and a serial killer, but I wouldn't have guessed most of the other roles. I'll be watching Round 5 even if I'm not playing in it.

Nicole

luke is my wife
What, since I wasn't a townie, everyone thinks they can ignore me now? :P

When I joined I thought there would probably be a Doctor/roleblocker type role on the townie side, and a serial killer, but I wouldn't have guessed most of the other roles.

I would have, considering I am one. I'm suprised the town didn't have a Vig. I liked the Anju/Kafei "Best Friends" roles. That was awful creative.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Yay! We won~! And I'm quite happy because this is the first time I actually wasn't lynched or nightkilled and survived through the end:)

But seriously, after Hero of Time was lynched (who I knew was townie, though I knew I was going to raise suspicion to myself if I defended him) I was going to aim for jdenicholls or Soldier of Link, but I guess I'm glad everyone vote for zack before I got the chance:P

Anyways, is the next mafia game going to be Zelda-related? It would be kinda cool to do a Twilight Princess one or a Wind Waker:)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Never be afraid to voice your opinion, TreeHugger, or vote. It's all you have in this game :P
Durion is hosting the next game, so the theme will be up to him.

Raj's games also have some amazing variations to them. For example... Keyshe was resistant to nightkills. In other games he'll have the SK only attack every other night. So its hard to nail down what exactly is happening. The best thing to do is have an open mind.

Yup :P

I would have, considering I am one. I'm suprised the town didn't have a Vig. I liked the Anju/Kafei "Best Friends" roles. That was awful creative.

Their roles also entailed that if one of them died, the other would commit suicide...
I didn't tell them that (a bit of bastard modding, lol) but they stayed alive until the very end which happened to be on Valentine's Day... go figure...

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Their roles also entailed that if one of them died, the other would commit suicide...
I didn't tell them that (a bit of bastard modding, lol) but they stayed alive until the very end which happened to be on Valentine's Day... go figure...

Meanie! You never told me:dry: But then again, I should of knew it was coming and I should of looked at the role on Mafia wiki >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom