• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is rather insulting and mocking

............................:lol:...........................

And this isn't VVVVVVVVVVVVV

I call this laziness and stupidity.

Lol considering yours was aimed directly at me and mine was aimed at the group, I would consider this a tad hypocritical. Oh and by the way, you all keep on telling me to change my style, but you're the ones lynching a townie. I find that funny.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Tally:
Hero of Time: 6 (Jdenicholl, DracoMajora, Ninten*, Soldier of Link, Kybyrian, Pocket Asian)
Zack125: 1 (TheGreen)

No Vote Cast: Zack125, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel
Lynch

You guys know you can post in the thread what role you have (claim) >_>

----

"Hero of Time is it?" the man in purple said.

Hero of Time nodded.

"Step up here please."

Hero of Time did as he was told and the man put his hands near HoT's chest. After a flash of bright light, the man stood holding a mask of a woman. From the mask flowed long, magnificent red hair which glowed for a few seconds before fading away.

"The Great Fairy," the man said, "It is said that she could heal all wounds. This truly is a loss for us."

The Living: 10
Jdenicholl
Pocket Asian
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian
Ninten*
Zack125
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Hazel
DracoMajora

The Dead: 13
linksbro321 - Gorman (Vanilla Townie) - Lynched Day 1
Zelda's_Child - Gyorg (Mafia Goon) - Killed Night 1
Axle the Beast - Gabora (Town Blacksmith) - Lynched Day 2
Illmatic - Mayor Dotour (Town Doublevoter) - Killed Night 2
Green Goron - Odolwa (Mafia Roleblocker) - Killed Night 2
Baysiderulez - Link (Town Hero) - Killed Night 3
Sasuke Uchiha - Goht (Mafia Strongman) - Lynched Day 4
SuperSilly - Darmani (Town Bodyguard) - Killed Night 4
Hero of Music - Mikau (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Night 4
ChargewithSword - Goron Elder (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled
Meego7 - Tatl (Town Cop) - Killed Night 5
Keyshe - Majora (Serial Killer) - Modkilled
Hero of Time - Great Fairy (Town Doctor) - Lynched Day 6

Night 6 Begins!
48 hrs

Last edited:
I'm just posting so that Viral can make the next post without the posts merging, since I'm allowed to post at night an' all.

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
You quickly get up in the morning, ready to start the day. As you congregate with your fellow townsfolk, you refrain from looking at people. After losing the Doctor, you are sure at least one more among you is missing and you don't want to deal with another tragedy.

"Hey, I think we're all here!" someone says with a smile.

You look around. 8... 9... 10... Yes!

"Indeed," said the man who in purple as he approached the crowd. "It seems we have all survived the night. Let's hunt some scum."

The group all smiled, their morale raised from surviving the night, and got to work.

The Living: 10
Jdenicholl
Pocket Asian
Soldier of Link
Kybyrian
Ninten*
Zack125
TheGreen
TreeHuggerPanda
Hazel
DracoMajora

The Dead: 13
linksbro321 - Gorman (Vanilla Townie) - Lynched Day 1
Zelda's_Child - Gyorg (Mafia Goon) - Killed Night 1
Axle the Beast - Gabora (Town Blacksmith) - Lynched Day 2
Illmatic - Mayor Dotour (Town Doublevoter) - Killed Night 2
Green Goron - Odolwa (Mafia Roleblocker) - Killed Night 2
Baysiderulez - Link (Town Hero) - Killed Night 3
Sasuke Uchiha - Goht (Mafia Strongman) - Lynched Day 4
SuperSilly - Darmani (Town Bodyguard) - Killed Night 4
Hero of Music - Mikau (Vanilla Townie) - Killed Night 4
ChargewithSword - Goron Elder (Vanilla Townie) - Modkilled
Meego7 - Tatl (Town Cop) - Killed Night 5
Keyshe - Majora (Serial Killer) - Modkilled
Hero of Time - Great Fairy (Town Doctor) - Lynched Day 6

Day 7 Begins!
With 10 alive, 6 votes lynch.
Deadline: Sunday Feb 20th 12Noon (EST) (-5GMT)

Kybyrian

Whoo no nightkills!

That puts us ahead a step. :)

ANYWAY, I'm going to take some time to make a little post here...

I'm going to pursue zack... based on what TheGreen said. Read TheGreen's post here.

Right now zack seems like our best bet out of anybody. Not only that... but he has the behavior of somebody who wants to keep a low profile and at the same time look like they're somewhat helping the town. Out of zack's actions, we haven't seen him actually get involved in the town decisions at all. He's been going underneath it all this entire game. He defended himself poorly when TheGreen accused him... If you read TheGreen's post you'll see that the most he's done is defend somebody who ended up being a Mafioso. Of course he would try to defend him... there weren't very many of them left, were there?

Zack is making himself very obvious if you just take the time to look at some of his posts. Check 'em.

He's been avoiding lurking in this game and at the same time doing just that. What he's been doing is simply going around and saying things that usually aren't related... or things that would help make him appear townie, of course. He hasn't taken a jump to actually get involved in anything. He simply goes with the flow... and stays out of the way of the big waves. He keeps saying things about modkills, blah blah blah, but never actually takes the chance to contribute. When he comes in he constantly says that he finds nobody suspicious, or that he's going to read a bit and form his own suspicions, but he never does. He also tends to go for the neutral option, instead of making any choice that would make people glance in his direction. Out of all of the votes zack has made in this game, 2 were no lynch and one was on the huge Axle bandwagon. No harm in bandwagoning... right? Nobody's gonna pick you right out of 12 or so people and say, "That guy's Mafia!" He stays out of the way of things... so nobody will spot him and call him out. TheGreen knows what I'm talking about. Right now I don't have any better leads on anybody, and this game is dragging on long enough. No point in making everybody wait longer with little FoS's and IGMEOY's because nobody has the guts to step up and do something. We aren't ignorant... so let's decide on what we know.

Vote: zack125

Nicole

luke is my wife
lolwut, it works for me =P

But anyways, since it isn't, all one has to do is go to the forum games section, then find this thread. Click on the number of replies.

Well, meh. Mine comes to a page that says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Maybe it's just my laptop. I will do that, though.

Nicole

luke is my wife
I've just finished carefully reading through zack's posts. Most of them were one- or two-liners that presented nothing new or of any importance to the discussion. The only time he participated in any real discussion was with known or suspected townies. Only once did he engage in convo with a (known) mafioso, here. That was with Sasuke, prior to his lynch.

The only other names he ever mentioned or engaged with are Ky, Jo, Keyshe, and TheGreen. Jo is dead, and is confirmed to be town. Keyshe was 3rd party, and a mafioso might have thought she was a townie. Meego, being the cop, probably scanned Ky's role, and saw he was town. That was why she was so apt to protect him. So zack really interacted with townie roles only.

zack125 said:
I just don't understand why people would want to go for a lynch when that player (Keyshe) will probably be modkilled in a day's (real life) time. I think it would be a waste.

This raises a red flag. It will be a waste to lynch a player who will probably be modkilled anyway? (Meaning lynch player X and have Keyshe die anyway.) That means two people dead.

A strong FoS: zack125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom