• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

But you called me here...
haha. Yeah... I was Mikau. It really is funny how I got the music role... oh well. I knew once I found out that Keyshe was the serial killer that I was killed by her. She suspected me as much as Jo did... At least we won! I am so ready for the next game. Link's Awakening Mafia, anyone?

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Vote: Pokémon Theme

Also, I am the Town Doublevoter
rtroll.png

haha. Yeah... I was Mikau. It really is funny how I got the music role... oh well. I knew once I found out that Keyshe was the serial killer that I was killed by her. She suspected me as much as Jo did... At least we won! I am so ready for the next game. Link's Awakening Mafia, anyone?

He edited! Modkill! Modkill!

Kirino

Tatakae
Woo! Glad the townies finally won for a change. It's funny how me and Anju survived and won on Valentines day. Best round of Mafia I ever played. We should have another Zelda Theme. And Pokemon would be awesome. Pikachu= Godfather.

Kybyrian

Woo! Glad the townies finally won for a change. It's funny how me and Anju survived and won on Valentines day. Best round of Mafia I ever played. We should have another Zelda Theme. And Pokemon would be awesome. Pikachu= Godfather.

Giovanni is more plausible.

In fact, people would probably be a better idea than actual Pokemon.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Pokemon theme, I can just see it now. Magikarp as the serial killer with his signature move splash!

I had fun being the cop, I just forgot the basics and made it obvious. But I am known to stick strongly with my choice and it usually turns out to be he Sk..:xd: But with the whole Jo vs Keyshe thing I was like: "NO! Jo's the good one not her no not her no no no damn it!" I was trying to find evidence for Keyshe. But she was such a good player I struggled with that.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Don't be afraid to come out and say you are the cop. It's dangerous, but with the doctor still alive (and unknown) you could have survived the nights so long as the doctor survives.
And on top of that, you could publicly post your investigation, clearing many townies :P

There are lots of different strategies, so don't be afraid to run a gambit once in a while. ;)

Vote: Pokémon Theme

Also, I am the Town Doublevoter
rtroll.png

Vote: Batman Theme

Also, I am the Town voter divided by 0
rtroll.png

Anyway, I'm going with Batman to give the Zelda theme a rest, and I find Pokemon quite annoying to set up a match for, so I'm leaving that for the next mod.

Pokemon theme, I can just see it now. Magikarp as the serial killer with his signature move splash!

I had fun being the cop, I just forgot the basics and made it obvious. But I am known to stick strongly with my choice and it usually turns out to be he Sk..:xd: But with the whole Jo vs Keyshe thing I was like: "NO! Jo's the good one not her no not her no no no damn it!" I was trying to find evidence for Keyshe. But she was such a good player I struggled with that.

I was actually planning on having Magikarp as the tree stump...:P

Kybyrian

Vote: Batman Theme

Also, I am the Town voter divided by 0
rtroll.png

Anyway, I'm going with Batman to give the Zelda theme a rest, and I find Pokemon quite annoying to set up a match for, so I'm leaving that for the next mod.

I was actually planning on having Magikarp as the tree stump...:P

Pokemon is easy...

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I don't know either theme. :/

BUT I WAS SO ANNOYED I WAS KILLED ON THE FIRST NIGHT!!! :( It was my first time, and I was so looking forward to playing. And I didn't even realise I was the last voter. What a n00b... :kawaii:
But yeah, what's also pathetic was that I suspected Keyshe, and then she killed me!! :O

I'm a beginner, as you know, so would it be alright that I join big-person mafia? Just because beginners has already started, I think...

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Don't be afraid to come out and say you are the cop. It's dangerous, but with the doctor still alive (and unknown) you could have survived the nights so long as the doctor survives.
And on top of that, you could publicly post your investigation, clearing many townies :P

There are lots of different strategies, so don't be afraid to run a gambit once in a while. ;)

What do you mean by pubilcly posting investiagtions?

Vote: Pokemon theme

Who's running Mafia 5? I so want to mod one of these games one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom