• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Mafia 4: Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
I joined late, I wasn't aware of all the evidence against him.

I don't call this suspicious... but I call this LAZINESS. I joined late too, but I didn't rush into posting without further evidence. I waited a while to investigate many individuals and posted my thoughts on them, after I reviewed posts. That's how I concluded my vote on Sasuke. If you wanted to play, you have to be willing to go through those posts to gather evidence against someone or you're going to sound stupid.

I call this laziness and stupidity.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh:P

I joined late, I wasn't aware of all the evidence against him. I didn't happen to read every single post. I thought we were rushing into a vote with a little evidence. Then he turned out to be mafia, so I was glad....but wrong at the same time, hence "Glad I'm wrong." I really am trying hard to not get angry about this, but this is a bad decision if you guys are town. We only have 11 players total with 2-3 mafia. A townie lynch with a townie nightkill would leave you at a 2:7 or 1:2 ratio. Not good either way.

I do sympathise with your position if you are a townie. But you must admit the evidence does stack up against you, and your replies have not encouraged me otherwise. The post I've quoted could just as easily be written by the mafia as it could be by a townie, which is why it's a poor defence. You are either a townie who has put himself in a bad position or mafia backed into the corner. I believe you are the latter.

EBWODP, also we've got 12 hours left before deadline, and I'm really gunning for a lynch here. Pages 63-64 have the evidence against HoT on them give them a read and vote if you agree with me. If HoT is a townie he has behaved in a very scummy fashion, but my bet is that he is out and out scum.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Less than 9 hours before deadline.

Tally:
Hero of Time: 3 (Jdenicholl, DracoMajora, Ninten*)
Zack125: 1 (TheGreen)

No Vote Cast: Pocket Asian, Soldier of Link, Kybyrian, Zack125, Hero of Time, TreeHuggerPanda, Hazel
13 alive. 6 votes to lynch.
Deadline: Saturday Feb 12 11:59pm (EST) (-5GMT)

I no I'm in no position to accuse, but just peacefully hear me out. Pocket Asian is mafia. Look; I know I'm a townie; the mafia knows I'm a townie. The mafia realize that I'm being voted for and are sitting back and watching us destroy ourselves. Especially PA. Look at this:

All this has made up my mind for me. The evidence is on display above, but you are welcome to discuss my allegations.
Vote: Hero of Time

The first time I appeared suspicious. This post was made by jdenicholls on 2-10-11 at 3:49 pm on page 63.

When I was playing as a mafioso in Round 2, this is exactly what my thinking was and I repeated this throughout several posts in that game. I also lurked quite often in that round like he has been doing in this round. Not much, but eh, I figured I should throw that out there.

This was posted by Pocket Asian exactly 10 minutes later. Accusing me of something he is doing right now. My opinion: he saw a townie accuse a townie and jumped on it adding a bit of info, then(what he's doing now), he is sitting back and watching you guys corner me and laughing. If I do get lynched, at least promise me you'll lynch him tomorrow.

I do find Pocket Asian suspicious. But I also find you suspicious. If you turn out to be a townie then that will sway me to vote for him. If you turn to be mafia I'll disregard it.

Kybyrian

I actually meant to vote for Hero of Time in my EBWODP a page (or 2?) back.

VOTE: Hero of Time

This was posted by Pocket Asian exactly 10 minutes later. Accusing me of something he is doing right now. My opinion: he saw a townie accuse a townie and jumped on it adding a bit of info, then(what he's doing now), he is sitting back and watching you guys corner me and laughing. If I do get lynched, at least promise me you'll lynch him tomorrow.
lolololololololol

Did I ever say anything about probability?
Also, sitting back? You do realize that I'm the second most active person in this game. The first if you count out the dead.

Do you think I'm really that stupid, Hero of Time?

jdenicholls said:
I do find Pocket Asian suspicious. But I also find you suspicious. If you turn out to be a townie then that will sway me to vote for him. If you turn to be mafia I'll disregard it.
Here we go again. Just remember that the last time this happened, they both were towns.

EBWODP
Hero of Time said:
I no I'm in no position to accuse, but just peacefully hear me out. Pocket Asian is mafia. Look; I know I'm a townie; the mafia knows I'm a townie. The mafia realize that I'm being voted for and are sitting back and watching us destroy ourselves. Especially PA. Look at this:
It's quite scummish when a person tries to confirm they're a townie to everyone. This seems more like a desperate attempt at saving yourself.

Hero of Time said:
The first time I appeared suspicious. This post was made by jdenicholls on 2-10-11 at 3:49 pm on page 63.
Also, people have found you suspicious even before jdenicholls, they just didn't put up anything like an igmeoy.

And just cuz I can:
vote: Hero of Time

Well that's it. And just for the record Pocky, I won't be voting for you even if he turns out to be townie, but I do have my eye on you. I'll await the outcome of tonight's events and go from there.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This makes 4 in a row. Perhaps next game people won't be so stupid? Doubtfully.

Since I'm not dead, why not...Vote: Pocket Asian

Vote this guy out tomorrow please.

Oh, and good luck being saved from nightkills;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nicole

luke is my wife
Vote: Hero of Time

I almost forgot. XD

This makes seven. We already had a lynch a while ago.... I guess Viral hasn't checked in for a while.... What shall we do in the meantime? We know HoT will be lynched, no one can unvote now... I suppose we will wait. (I hate waiting. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom