• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Desu the wise once told me of the legend, of "Colandorf"

"Tears of the Kitchen"

"Yes. As I see it, Colandorf, and all that he is, was sealed tightly in Rauru's magic tupperware, which was sealed within many layers of (probably weaker) Sheikah tupperware, and could have stayed that way indefinitely, until Vatti burped it. That burp was all Mummydorf needed to send out a portion of himself, leading to the many "births" and even more resurrections of Colandorf, many of whom kept attacking the tupperware, ultimately weakening the seal until he could manifest directly, as the Calamities. Then, with the last Calamity, the final tupperware was broken."

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
F_TSP53WEAABLkY

The silver on this car goes crazy

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Uhhh they're cool, I haven't been on a whole lot but it's always neat to see them set up at an event. THere was some at the thing last night. Do you have soemthing against them?

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Uhhh they're cool, I haven't been on a whole lot but it's always neat to see them set up at an event. THere was some at the thing last night. Do you have soemthing against them?
Well I mean, there's something like 4000 injuries a year related to them in the US iirc, so like (not doing real math) that's like 8 people a day, every day. Mad sus and they're usually put together by crackheads, plus the weird bootleg licensing of a lot of them calls into question their mechanical integrity imo. I love them anyway but I had a kind of bad experience on the last one I rode in August so now they're frequently on the mind.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Well I mean, there's something like 4000 injuries a year related to them in the US iirc, so like (not doing real math) that's like 8 people a day, every day. Mad sus and they're usually put together by crackheads, plus the weird bootleg licensing of a lot of them calls into question their mechanical integrity imo. I love them anyway but I had a kind of bad experience on the last one I rode in August so now they're frequently on the mind.
Wow, that's a lot. I think this is the part where it's our duty as responsible citizens to take up social media activisim to do away with them or some ****.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Meh, I think if you get on those things you probably know damn well they're a death trap. Those traveling carnivals are also pretty good at evading legal action since they can just pack up and go when something is amiss. I thought everyone knew they were kind of unsafe and rolled with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom