• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
Chevy remember those ****ty ai fanfics you shared back in high school? The ones we laughed at because they were so janky and broken that no person would have ever thought it was made by another? I want to go back to that

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Chevy remember those ****ty ai fanfics you shared back in high school? The ones we laughed at because they were so janky and broken that no person would have ever thought it was made by another? I want to go back to that
Your wording here is funny tho because recently you mentioned how drawing wolf Midna was your thing in 12th grade, and at the time I interpreted it as 12 years old even tho I remembered you posting it a lot, then later it hit me what you meant and that it was in my time knowing you, and I kinda had this moment of "huh. This pivotal time of life is an interesting one to start an internet friendship."

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
It is, and it's also kind of weird that yall have seen some growth in me throughout these years that even some irl people around me might not have. although the fact that said people haven't been here to see me ****post might be somewhat of a factor.

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
F_RFM9CXYAAKYFy

Desu the wise once told me of the legend, of "Colandorf"

"Tears of the Kitchen"

"Yes. As I see it, Colandorf, and all that he is, was sealed tightly in Rauru's magic tupperware, which was sealed within many layers of (probably weaker) Sheikah tupperware, and could have stayed that way indefinitely, until Vatti burped it. That burp was all Mummydorf needed to send out a portion of himself, leading to the many "births" and even more resurrections of Colandorf, many of whom kept attacking the tupperware, ultimately weakening the seal until he could manifest directly, as the Calamities. Then, with the last Calamity, the final tupperware was broken."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom