• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Chevywolf:30

The one and only.
Structure is done, just a lot of empty space now, next step is to make rooms and furnishings. There's gonna be a 3rd floor, but I wanted to get the 1st two floors done together because of some ideas I have.
2023-11-19_22.34.53.png

The one and only.
See, that's actually the only career I have considered as of late. Probably due to all the trucking videos youtube shorts is shoving in my face, but I think I could totally vibe with the lifestyle. Not making any jumps rn as for class A license, I would need to be 21 to go out of state, can't see myself shelling out the money for school if I can only find local work afterward. I should also probably have my license for longer before attempting something like that. I think at some point I'll try and get with a company that does them normal-sized delivery trucks, then see if i can climb up and if they will pay for my CDL training on the job so I dont have to fork out a few thousand for it.
Hmm, this is a weird thread to be getting deep on lol.
You also could do some hotshotting before moving to bigger stuff, that's just making deliveries, usually daytrips, and you've just got a pickup. Usually a pretty big one, 3500-5500 size.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
That sounds like it'd be fun, and would look pretty good on a resume I bet. Plus I am a pickup enjoyer.

Semi-related (pun intended), but do you guys consider SUVs to be a form of truck? People keep calling them that around me, and I wouldn't be opposed to the label.

The one and only.
Semi-related (pun intended), but do you guys consider SUVs to be a form of truck? People keep calling them that around me, and I wouldn't be opposed to the label.
The bigger ones (Suburban, Expediton, etc) are build on the same chassis as the pickups, so yes. The smaller crossovers, hell no.

Also, did you plan on getting on the realm tonight? I'm about to switch to New Vegas but not if you're about to be on.

Link&Midna

Thug Lyfe
The bigger ones (Suburban, Expediton, etc) are build on the same chassis as the pickups, so yes. The smaller crossovers, hell no.
R.5d738e164c5056266f2ffa6c011cd988
?
Also, did you plan on getting on the realm tonight? I'm about to switch to New Vegas but not if you're about to be on.
Given my current work situation, no, and I probably shouldn't even be awake as it is but I haven't had any me time in like idk not gonna math rn. I think Ima be able to get on sometime tomorrow if nothing strange partakes in my life though

The one and only.
Oh yeah
Given my current work situation, no, and I probably shouldn't even be awake as it is but I haven't had any me time in like idk not gonna math rn. I think Ima be able to get on sometime tomorrow if nothing strange partakes in my life though
That's fair, hopefully we can get schedules to align soemtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom