• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
their patreon is 18+
glad it had everything blurred out cause my roommate is sitting on the couch behind me loool
Well of course, if it wasn't blurred out then no one would pay to see what it is
And the more I look, the less I see it. The lighting is kinda sorta like it, but overall it obviously had care put into it.
Yeah it looks fine, being on DA where it's 90% AI now has made it really easy for me to tell.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I hate everything about this image except for Midna's face.

24da37957a0582e55890cbb1d4a78d38.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
I had a dream last night about randomly finding a continuation of the manga or something at idk a gamestop, the things i felt in that moment.. i miss the raw unbridled thrill i used to get when a new book came out, i have yet to find a substitute for that, and i probably wont for a few years. feelsbadman. anyways i was riding that high all day and seeing shadlink has killed it

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
i love how my mom gives absolutely 0 damns about zelda lore despite putting more hours into some of the games than i have
in botw she went out of her way to get all 13 memories but halfway through the game she started skipping their cutscenes because "she doesn't really care about what theyre talking about" and in totk she was like 10 hours in and past lookout landing before she "realized" it was supposed to be set in the same world as botw (i had to tell her)

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I had a dream last night about randomly finding a continuation of the manga or something at idk a gamestop, the things i felt in that moment.. i miss the raw unbridled thrill i used to get when a new book came out, i have yet to find a substitute for that, and i probably wont for a few years.
You can root for William Byron in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty three, get to experience a Cup win six times in a single season when you'd only gotten to celebrate 4 wins in the past 5 years, be the driver most people said would win the championship, only for him to not win it...
i love how my mom gives absolutely 0 damns about zelda lore despite putting more hours into some of the games than i have
in botw she went out of her way to get all 13 memories but halfway through the game she started skipping their cutscenes because "she doesn't really care about what theyre talking about" and in totk she was like 10 hours in and past lookout landing before she "realized" it was supposed to be set in the same world as botw (i had to tell her)
I saw her on when I was playing Smash with my siblings earlier lol. I've been gaming a bit more lately, and I'm gonna try to have New Vegas wrapped up by the end of the year, I started it back in the summer and only have like 20 hours in it lol, need to go ahead and wrap it up. Will probably revisit sometime tho. You should set the same goal with TotK.

And on the subject of sharing things with parents, I kinda wanna watch the FNAF movie with my mom but idk if she'd be interested after I told her about William's crimes.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
You can root for William Byron in the year of our Lord two thousand and twenty three, get to experience a Cup win six times in a single season when you'd only gotten to celebrate 4 wins in the past 5 years, be the driver most people said would win the championship, only for him to not win it...
Wrow, I can only imagine your pain.
I saw her on when I was playing Smash with my siblings earlier lol. I've been gaming a bit more lately, and I'm gonna try to have New Vegas wrapped up by the end of the year, I started it back in the summer and only have like 20 hours in it lol, need to go ahead and wrap it up. Will probably revisit sometime tho. You should set the same goal with TotK.
I think I hid the feature where it shows her hours (she was super paranoid about it despite being friends with just you, my sister, and the neighbors kid, but i dont think she knows that she is any of that) last time i checked she was at like 145 or something lmao. and shes not further into the game than me or anything, quite the opposite actually. (and no i'm not gonna wrap it up, i want all the lightroots and all the shrines first because i dont wanna rush thru this game then ***** about no new zelda for the next 5 years (although theres a lot of games in my backlog anyways, i already know the plots so its not the same as this where i still dont know the ending))

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
(and no i'm not gonna wrap it up, i want all the lightroots and all the shrines first because i dont wanna rush thru this game then ***** about no new zelda for the next 5 years (although theres a lot of games in my backlog anyways, i already know the plots so its not the same as this where i still dont know the ending))
Ok that's fair, savoring it makes sense. Risk there is that you drop it for too long and feel lost when you pick it back up tho.
after I told her about William's crimes.
If I were to tell her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom