• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
The ground starts shaking and I burst from the ground. You are amazed and ask how I managed to survive. I then pull out a can of red bull and say "Red Bull gives you wings!" I then knock you out with a punch, steal everything you have and push you into the hole while yelling, "This Is HYRULE!!!!!!"

The three musketeers claim the Hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I shoot out of the abyss like a bullet and hit you on my way up. you fly away like they did on the Loony Toons. I then pull out some Skittles and eat them :D

Team three musketeers claim the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I come back and give you a riddle. "If the Pen is mightier then the sword, then why do actions speak louder then words?" While you contemplate that, I move you off the hill.

The three musketeers claim the Hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I return and pick you up, I put you in a box, and ship you to Bermuda. Your air plane that you're being transported in mysteriously disappears, no one hear from you again.

I claim the Hill.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I shove you off the hill and have an army of landscapers cart it to an undisclosed place in Arizona. I put a house in the hill and live there, making a second hill next door as a decoy. If anyone walks on the second hill it blows up, not harming the first.
I claim BOTH hills.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
But I use the song of time to go back, and I make it so I will Inherit the hill, and it will be passed on to my ancestors, who will protect it for all time. I then Ban you from MY hill.

I claim the hill.

I give you a house full of everything zelda related...:dry: it is on the other side of the world, but you can't resist and go running towards it! meanwhile I meander up the hill. The hill is mine!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom