• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

King of the Hill!

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
Why yes...ther is a problem. The Hill belongs to me! So if there's no problem..A fairy revives me and I go and Push you off the hill, and you land on a catapult. I then catapult you off to china, and in Mid-flight, I shoot a chango ray at you, and you turn into Hedgehog.

The Three Musketeers claim the Hill!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I get up and mumble "nice way to treat a lady like myself..." I take the hill and hide somewhere in Skyloft
hill is mine :D

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I turn YOU into a shield and give you to the lkelikes, rescuing babygoku in the proccess. I thin turn Babygoku into a wooden shield and try to defend myself from a fire tadpoli! She burns up and the 3 Musketeers claim the hill!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I come back...... "You people are harsh...." then I turn you into a wooden shield and drop you in lava.
I claim the hill

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
You gotta lot o gut's to return here Babygoku. *stares at you while you do the same* *Pulls out a gun and pulls the trigger* *FOOOP* a flag comes out that says *Bang*. Your so startled you pass out and roll down the Hill. I then use my magic to save Celaboy from the Lava, by collecting his remains and putting them together. I then turn him back to normal.

The Three Musketeers Claim the Hill.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
the one that rolls down the hill is a clone. "Think I'm that stupid eh?" Sigh. "You boys will never learn will you? Plus my name is Atsuma or Ammy." I summon a water dragon and it carries you farfar far far far away

I got this hill

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Unfortunatly, this is king of the hill, so whilst you are eating a cookie, I pull out my huge cannon and blow everyone off the hill, the 3 musketeers claim it. (if were still together)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
While the rest of you destroy each other in a Nuclear war I flee to the moon. When it's safe for me to return the only things on Earth are cockroaches and the cookie.

I claim the cookie.

Shoot, I thought I clicked on take the cookie. This is why we shouldn't have more than one of this type of thread.

While you're busy facepalming I plant a tiny bomb on your clothes that blows you up when you go near the hill.

I claim the hill.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I return, after taking control of the Dragon and use his powers to blow you off the Hill. I then Command my Dragon to take you, and drop you in the Playboy Mansion.

Team Three Musketeers Claim the Hill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom