• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

C

Caleb, Of Asui

(Let's make Kaleb's birthday June 28. Anyone who can figure out why I picked that date gets a cookie.)

"Okay, class," Professor McGonogall announced as she returned to the front of the class, "From those of you who have failed to transfigure their rats, I will require a paper on the proper technique for the spell, due at the end of this week. Six inches of parchment, please, and I'll be checking to make sure you haven't written too big in order to shorten your paper." Promptly, the bell tower echoed from the other side of the castle. "Off you go, first years. Don't be late for your next class."

"What's next?" Kaleb asked Hermione as they exited the classroom.

"I think it's History of Magic," Hermione replied. "Up on the fifth floor, off the Grand Staircase."

"Oh, goodness, that sounds so dull," Kaleb groaned.

Hermione frowned slightly. "I think it will be fascinating. I can't wait to hear all about magic history--I've only ever known muggle history."

"Me too, I suppose," Kaleb said, "But history's never really been my strong suit."

(Second post today.)

(EDIT: You kind of ninja's me, Hero of Time, but it looks like Sully will suffer more from it.)

Sully said to Elliot, "Oh look I did it! Looks like I don't have to write that paper." They smiled at the lie. Sully then said, "I'll meet you next class. I...I have to talk to someone."

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"My older brother told me that History of Magic is the most boring subject ever. So you might as well go back to sleep, Elliot," said Xavier, to general laughter.

(Post 9)

(And, Xavier's older brother has left school.)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie stood there like it was no tomorrow "Tahsha, can you teach me whatever you said, like right now"

Sully approached Kaleb and whispered, "Hey, can you please not flirt with Hermione?" He leaned in closer and whispered gently, "I fancy her."

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Kaleb looked back at her. Perhaps it was an illusion because of the yellow badge, but she really didn't look nearly as nasty in demeanor as most of the Slytherins he'd seen.

"Of course," he said, smiling. "Come on, we don't want to be late."

Kaleb heard rapid footsteps echoing down the corridor. He lifted his head to see Sully rushing in their direction. Why was he in such a rush all of a sudden?

(Third post today.)

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier went into the History of Magic classroom. "You know, I think Elliot might actually play hookie after my comment." Xavier smiled and leaned back.

(Post 10 If you wish to use my character you can.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom